supermariobrothe

What kind of new car would you love to see LO come up with?

What kind of new car would you love to see LO come up with?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of new car would you love to see LO come up with?

• Another fancy sports car like the bishada/cisco/jericho/growl (like we dont have enough of thsoe already)
    • Another muscle car like the vegas
    • Another classic car like the fresno
    • Another rally car like the coywolf
    • Another tanky constipation vehicle like the pioneer
    • Another fun mini vehicle like the charge micro or the vaquero
    • A military grade dune buggy type of vehicle that would perform kinda like the vaquero
    • A 50s clasic vehicle (would make a cool oldschool gangster movie cop car)
    • A pickup truck like the patriot T-25 only less bland and bigger wheels
    • Other (name your own)

With Matt hinting at the possibility of LO adding a new car to the game, what car would you like to see added the most? i think it would be a good idea to let them know so that they wouldn't give us something no one has ever asked for.

Also if i forgot to add an important type of a vehicle to the poll, let me know and i will edit it to add it.

• Like 1

Although I bet the car that we're getting next will be yet another small fast sporty car, what I want to see after that a 4-door sedan that's beefy like the Fresno or Vegas, so there's an option other than the Pioneer if you want to drive something that fits more than 2 people and doesn't get fricked by one conc

And yeah I'm imagining this:

ybtb2z2z

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The only thing I'd dislike to see are those fancy supercars, San Paro's timeline ends in 2012 or 2013 if I am not mistaken, having any models past that year would be completely off. Given my absolutely favorite car is Fresno which resembles 1964 Chevrolet Impala most, I'd love to see more classics, let's say from the 50's or 60's. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

we already have more clowns running around Jericho lately so why not ice cream trucks too so they can make sweet tooth from twisted metal

• Like 1

I like pickups... but I don't like the 2 we already have ingame... wish they'd get some bodykits, or introduce a new pickup...

anything like this:

1956-Ford-F-100-Pickup-Clem-101-by-Ringb
bogi(8).ashx?modified=20171107221118&mw=
1967-chevy-c10-stepside-americanlisted_3
ca665df722dbc24a8cd5eccaa7d1b206.jpg
burlete-de-puertas-paraviento-pick-up-ch
image1.jpg
customized-1992-s-10-pick-up-truck-1.jpg
1983-Chevrolet-C-10-158.jpg
a2e91f921cc97db989df3f9182ee14ef.jpg

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea i would like to see a new type of truck or maybe a motorcycle? 😮

4 hours ago, Acornie said:

Although I bet the car that we're getting next will be yet another small fast sporty car, what I want to see after that a 4-door sedan that's beefy like the Fresno or Vegas, so there's an option other than the Pioneer if you want to drive something that fits more than 2 people and doesn't get fricked by one conc

And yeah I'm imagining this:

ybtb2z2z

makes me think of this unused APB asset... I wonder if it's still laying around somewhere in little orbits hands, and if they could make it work...

rdmPuCP.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Police car on a hovercraft, which completely eliminates the murder of residents .

I0Du4JRFH8.jpg

for criminals: heavy military vehicle, with the possibility of shooting from the machine to suppress the " Pioneers"

i3guvPq6w0.jpg

for both factions :

00012cck

Edited by olo
  • Like 1

anything that isn't a stupid super car or based off of some super popular mid engine sports car.

We already have the Bishada, ripped off corvette, vegas, and jericho.

We need a more line up of mid line cars, like 4 door sedans and pick up trucks, maybe more vans that aren't the pioneer or espacio.

Basically, cars that aren't going to be on the same spectrum of the end game cars. If you have to release cars that rival the end game cars specializations, you need to rebalance the cars, not try to compete with them with new models.

latest?cb=20170921192233

guess you could look at it as an alternative to the ceresco? more speed but less health and ramming capability? also players in the back couldn't shoot to the side

and you could get it without spinning that stupidass lucky wheel until the rest of your life

Edited by ezmegaz68
  • Thanks 1

honestly the varzuga rally is sitting there with untapped potential

gameplay wise i think just about every major niche of vehicle is covered, so i think just adding something cool would be fine.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bambola said:

2012 or 2013 if I am not mistaken, having any models past that year would be completely off

laughs in growl

i'd like to see current vehicles balanced first, and then new kits for current vehicles, and then new vehicles third tbh, but if a new vehicle is added i'd like to see another muscle car with similar stats to the vegas - a '67 gto, a '69 mustang, a '70 chevelle, or even a '72 nova or a '68 el camino

my reasoning is there's at least 2 versions of every other vehicle type (except fresno), might as well even out the categories

• Like 3

I'd love to see a car that doesn't make it crash/spin on pavements, sidewalks and terrain changes since some parts of both maps seem to do this for years without being fixed.

I would love if they finally nerfed 4x4.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Uke said:

I would love if they finally nerfed 4x4.

I've heard that before but no one really told me what on 4x4 needs to be nerfed and why.

Buff or nerf the ones existing instead of coming up with new shit..you guys forget that this game still sucks to the eyes of everyone that's not playing it all day

16 minutes ago, Lato said:

Buff or nerf the ones existing instead of coming up with new shit..you guys forget that this game still sucks to the eyes of everyone that's not playing it all day

APB is not known for making money wit what it currently has.

A new car and kits that people would spend money on could help drastically.

revamping what we already have only spends money for APB instead of making money to pay the bills

• Like 1