gojo457

I try to learn, But PRO

21 hours ago, JazzLand said:

I actually believe being a crim gives you combat advantages, for example a crim's shooting animation when using a FBW shoots with one hand only as opposed to enforcers holding the gun with both hands. It has a sort of placebo effect on the player since the hands a more free during the shooting animation that makes the player become more nifty and shifty moving around while shooting? IDK if its like that for others but its true for me.

i dont know what to say anymore

7 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

i dont know what to say anymore

say nothing

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JazzLand said:

I actually believe being a crim gives you combat advantages, for example a crim's shooting animation when using a FBW shoots with one hand only as opposed to enforcers holding the gun with both hands. It has a sort of placebo effect on the player since the hands a more free during the shooting animation that makes the player become more nifty and shifty moving around while shooting? IDK if its like that for others but its true for me.

Enforcer doesn't have to deal with LTL, has the option to LTL, and doesn't hit bounty as often.

I do prefer the Crim one-handed FBW though, but only because the Enforcer animation has absolutely terrible form.

Just now, SalomaLeal said:

all criminalia is hacher...

i just want you to know i appreciate your dedication my man, truly admirable 

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

i just want you to know i appreciate your dedication my man, truly admirable 

im are girl...thenk you

On 9/13/2019 at 8:44 PM, Nanometic said:

Prove it.

fdgLL2I.png

old statistics don't lie

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

fdgLL2I.png

old statistics don't lie

On 9/14/2019 at 4:46 AM, Nanometic said:

You can't say one side is more likely to team kill than the other, or to have better players. If they are, its marginal.

Also, having more banned players =/= having better players. If anything, it means the opposite.

9 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Also, having more banned players =/= having better players. If anything, it means the opposite.

indeed, i agree, this is also in line with the statements

On 9/13/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sentaii said:

Crims are just better players in general.

but - it wasn't serious to begin with, those statistics don't mean anything (especially since there are/could be a vast array of other influences such as more enfos than crims either way or whatnot) (and not really in this context either)

and.... since the whole context seemed like a joke anyway

i doubt anyone could deliver actual evidence for that statement - since enfos are clearly superior to begin with :^)

Edited by neophobia

Just now, neophobia said:

indeed, i agree, this is also in line with the statements

but - it wasn't serious to begin with, those statistics don't mean anything (especially since there are/could be a vast array of other influences such as more enfos than crims either way or whatnot) (and not really in this context either)

since the whole context seemed like a joke anyway

i doubt anyone could deliver actual evidence for that statement - since enfos are clearly superior to begin with :^)

Yeah, I get you.

Also, most cheaters probably went crim to rage cheat since they're doing the illegal stuff 1.0

On 9/15/2019 at 9:02 AM, Solamente said:

say nothing

icwutudidthere