Havana

255 in Bronze

6 minutes ago, Zascha said:

entering an Action District should have been Auto-Assigned according to a Match-Making system that rated your skill level according to your Bronze/Silver/Gold rank.

We have that already.

Go ahead and stop using the advanced tab for district select... lemme know how it goes.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

We have that already.

Go ahead and stop using the advanced tab for district select... lemme know how it goes.

Yeah... That's not really what I mean, though.

These posts drive me nuts. Apb has always been this way. All those golds that destroy you in a bronze district were once in your shoes. Everyone deals with it and believe it or not, you will get better by playing egainst these people. I know how frustrating it can be but you either need to quit, deal with it, or wait for LO to fix match making. Untill then, enough with the broken record posts. No matter how fair the matchup, theres always going to be a loser. That is the nature of pvp.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kylegrey2 said:

These posts drive me nuts. Apb has always been this way. All those golds that destroy you in a bronze district were once in your shoes. Everyone deals with it and believe it or not, you will get better by playing egainst these people. I know how frustrating it can be but you either need to quit, deal with it, or wait for LO to fix match making. Untill then, enough with the broken record posts. No matter how fair the matchup, theres always going to be a loser. That is the nature of pvp.

Is this a defense of shitbags that dethreat to play in bronze?

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Not at all, im saying its nothing new. We've all been through it. At some point, you get good enough to not bother with bronze servers and it becomes a non issue. LO have stated they plan on trying to fix the matchmaking. All we can do is wait and be happy something will be done. If complaining about the same crap over and over again for a decade straight accomplished nothing, the same complaints wont speed up the process.

7 hours ago, Kylegrey2 said:

Not at all, im saying its nothing new. We've all been through it. At some point, you get good enough to not bother with bronze servers and it becomes a non issue. LO have stated they plan on trying to fix the matchmaking. All we can do is wait and be happy something will be done. If complaining about the same crap over and over again for a decade straight accomplished nothing, the same complaints wont speed up the process.

Doesn't take away it's really bad for the game and its population.

Edited by Haganu
But yeah, it won't speed up the process.

8 hours ago, Kylegrey2 said:

Finally someone said it. We all went through the same drill, some are still going.

However, it's interesting to observe how the community has almost always double standards, regarding... everything. The same people who care so much about new players will go mercilessly against them if they only meet them in silver districts. Actually, the whole problem started with the players who refused to play in their designated district, and when I say that I mean of gold threat players. 

I remember I got to hear myself numerous times, in the past when I was active, something like "Gosh darn silver, go back to the bronze district" and then seeing their names on the Forum posting "Dethreaters are the worst kind they should be banned". It's a vicious circle, and the large portion of players who play for years and sank tons of money in this game, stuck in a limbo between silver and gold suffer most, even more than new players. 

Anyway, better players will always (or in most cases, at least) stomp on weaker players, and that's an inevitable thing.

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Funny enough, the first time I met you, you were a 'yellow' in bronze. We even had a little quarrel about it on the old forum. I am not judging you, just saying you shouldn't generalize like that. One portion of those 's..bags' as you call them skill-wise really do not belong in the silver district. And before someone says "They should get better and improve" that's an utter nonsense, there's a personal skill ceiling one can't go above for numerous of reasons. 

1 minute ago, Bambola said:

Funny enough, the first time I met you, you were a 'yellow' in bronze.

x98dSVR.gif

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Zascha said:

This is where I fall. I dance between Silver and Gold status all the time. I go to Bronze Dis, and within two or three missions, I jump to Gold. I go to Silver Dis, within two or three missions, I'm back to Silver.

That's just how it is.

This was less an issue when the game had an actual population. But because the game failed to be updated with new content, the population left. So now, this is where it's at.

They should have gotten rid of the whole Bronze/Silver/Gold thing a long time ago. That information should have been kept secret, and entering an Action District should have been Auto-Assigned according to a Match-Making system that rated your skill level according to your Bronze/Silver/Gold rank.

Problem solved.

tbh, I am not looking for a solution, because I don't see a problem. I will just switch between servers without end.

On 9/13/2019 at 1:40 AM, Spy said:

Nope, it's the high amount of closet cheaters and macro kids who are ruining it in the silver/gold servers and they're not being delt with by LO in any way. Lots of average legit golds get downranked by these idiots and they turn to bronze district to play vs players who do not use 3rd party crapware. I can't blame them.

The first part in fixing this 'problem' is to start at the source of the problem: cheats/macros and then go from there. But then again, if LO decides to ban macro users and closets in silver/gold districts then the population would shrink dramatically and in a game with an extreme low population it could be the final nail in the coffin.

I kinda agree on this one. Actually, there are 2 clans who are taking the p*ss at this. Both of those clans where cheating hard before Fairfight entered, they went total BS while it was active and now with the new and improved (/sarcasm) anticheat they started wallhacking only mode. One of them is even using an old method like one of the biggest cheat clans APB has ever known used to use: wallhack rotate; only 1 wallhacker per team and a differend one each round.

Reporting them is useless because of the lack of skill GM's have to detect a cheater. Pointless....

Thanks!

On 9/15/2019 at 10:43 AM, Kylegrey2 said:

Wrong and right! You ALL go on and on about LOW POP. When you and I started it wasn't a issue like now. SURE I got my patootie handed to me nightly. BUT your arguemt I also did my share of patootie kicking amongst my peers.

NOW its differnet, Your  POP answer that you ALL cling to sooo hard also applie.

On 9/15/2019 at 10:25 AM, CookiePuss said:

We have that already.

YUP, its called Bronze cluessly joining Silver and getting stomped into UNINSTALL, becuz GOLDS cant play in GOLD....Suppoesedly for the joke of LOW POP.

Or becuz they dont want to face eachother for reals and rather feed on the new cluelessness,

TRUTH HURTS!

On 9/15/2019 at 7:16 PM, Bambola said:

Finally someone said it. We all went through the same drill, some are still going.

However, it's interesting to observe how the community has almost always double standards, regarding... everything. The same people who care so much about new players will go mercilessly against them if they only meet them in silver districts. Actually, the whole problem started with the players who refused to play in their designated district, and when I say that I mean of gold threat players. 

I remember I got to hear myself numerous times, in the past when I was active, something like "Gosh darn silver, go back to the bronze district" and then seeing their names on the Forum posting "Dethreaters are the worst kind they should be banned". It's a vicious circle, and the large portion of players who play for years and sank tons of money in this game, stuck in a limbo between silver and gold suffer most, even more than new players. 

Anyway, better players will always (or in most cases, at least) stomp on weaker players, and that's an inevitable thing.

Funny enough, the first time I met you, you were a 'yellow' in bronze. We even had a little quarrel about it on the old forum. I am not judging you, just saying you shouldn't generalize like that. One portion of those 's..bags' as you call them skill-wise really do not belong in the silver district. And before someone says "They should get better and improve" that's an utter nonsense, there's a personal skill ceiling one can't go above for numerous of reasons. 

Nope! FINALLY YOU said it, SHIT ROLLS DOWN hill. A Product of the GOLDS who dont play in Gold and hide behind the Low Pop argument.

We have NO LEADERS! in this game just Obliterators. I said it before, Make One night a week to for GOLDS to play in GOLD and take it from there.

You can't even get the FUCK OFF WaterFRONT!

And YOU WON"T. and that is the problem. 

You got CAREER ppl previoulsy banned and 7 year players WELL NO SHIT! You are better! 

GEt THE FUCK OFF OUR SERVER AND PLAY IN YOUR OWN!

Dont act all high and mighty about dethreaters plaing in Bronze when YOU are the reason That Silver players do it!

You won't even organize 1 night a week for starters in GOLD! 

I and many others would happily play in MY, yes MY SILVER server where I belong!

I play equally in both aS IT STAND RIGHT NOW, So I know what I ma talking about.

5 hours ago, Havana said:

Thanks!

Wrong and right! You ALL go on and on about LOW POP. When you and I started it wasn't a issue like now. SURE I got my patootie handed to me nightly. BUT your arguemt I also did my share of patootie kicking amongst my peers.

NOW its differnet, Your  POP answer that you ALL cling to sooo hard also applie.

Fair point.

On 9/13/2019 at 6:41 AM, LewdLemming said:

I understand where the Op is coming from with his post, but keep in mind a few things:

1) R255 doesn't equate to being all that skilled, it just means that you've put in the time to level up your contacts.

2) Sometimes, someone with a gold threat level might have just turned gold the previous match or two ago.  I've had that happen to me.

Plus, I thought there was a change made recently where it now blocked golds from entering a bronze district?  I'm sure I've tried to join a bronze server as a recently turned gold player to play with my buddy who is silver and was blocked ...

And to add to this, I'll play silver district when I'm gold, but end up getting destroyed by a number of fishy golds.  I'm one of those who keep getting switched between silver and gold (as I guess I'm right at the edge of the two threats levels), but wish it would keep me at silver so I don't have to deal as much with those golds that are consistently getting 20-30+ kills a mission (against other golds).

This is me

also if I am gold how do I play with my friends who just joined the game so I can show them the ropes?

2 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

This is me

also if I am gold how do I play with my friends who just joined the game so I can show them the ropes?

you invite them to silver

or I suppose you could smurf, just don't be a banana about it

Edited by CookiePuss