Havana

255 in Bronze

I get it, GOLD tryhards are too surprise to play in GOLD and will ONLY say LOW POP cry BS. So thats why you 255's play in Bronze.

The whole thing is a joke from the top down. That's a really weak argument, considering how many Silver and even Bronze don;t know how to manually select district.

But that;s another story. The 255's in Bronze  have miles and miles of advantages.

I so wish I could name and shame...

Some, ONLY play OPGL, or Oscar or OGRE. and Oh yeah Car Det.

All shameful, yea I know you heard it all before....

Just grow up! REALLY what are you trying to prove? You can stomp a mid SILVER or Bronze its a JOKE!

THEN there are clans that make a LIVING out of this. 

LIKE THE ONE D bag EVERYONE KNOWS in Bronze and gets reported Daily, BUT NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 letters 640. Yea, HIM, His whole group is shameful it changes frequently, I guess to throw the bans off.

There is no better or worse example of a guy that is a dethreater, and made a whole clan and lifestyle around it.

It's a JOKE! 75% of Golds couldn;t play against this guy, YET he is a constant GOLD in the Bronze server.

NOTHING IS EVER DONE! Reported umpteen times a night! 

It's one thing that frequent 255's play in Bronze, then a WHOLE other when A 255 with a WHOLE Extremely LARGE CLAN has them at his beck and Call at moments notice.

The Report function is A JOKE AND WE ARE TIRED OF IT! Guys and groups like this make a mockery of the game.

This IS why APB has such the bad rep that it does.

There is no bigger or greater example than this person. They are in Bronze almost nightly. Crim Group. He/ They are GOLD the whole night.

UNTIL, its near his bedtime and then you will suddenly win. So he can Dethreat to rinse and repeat and run off ALL medium Silvers and all!

I have personally reported him countless times. Soo many, that I guess I am NOT taken seroiusly!

I would even encourage, the Pro Vet boys to make an ALT account to witness the what goes on in Bronze!

Do we need Cookie to say it again!!!

I know I can't name and shame, BUT SINCE LO won't listen or look at the report function can we at least name the POS Clan name???

Oh, His former clan was a Spanish name of SpongeBOB,but not now, so I didn't sayanything right?

Thats on the Crim side and its HELL. But its almost as bad on the Cop side 2.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am surprised by the position of the team LO in this case . their business is being killed . gold destroys the population and just robs them .

Edited by olo
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Havana said:

I get it, GOLD tryhards are too surprise to play in GOLD and will ONLY say LOW POP cry BS. So thats why you 255's play in Bronze.

Nope, it's the high amount of closet cheaters and macro kids who are ruining it in the silver/gold servers and they're not being delt with by LO in any way. Lots of average legit golds get downranked by these idiots and they turn to bronze district to play vs players who do not use 3rd party crapware. I can't blame them.

The first part in fixing this 'problem' is to start at the source of the problem: cheats/macros and then go from there. But then again, if LO decides to ban macro users and closets in silver/gold districts then the population would shrink dramatically and in a game with an extreme low population it could be the final nail in the coffin.

38 minutes ago, Havana said:

It's one thing that frequent 255's play in Bronze, then a WHOLE other when A 255 with a WHOLE Extremely LARGE CLAN has them at his beck and Call at moments notice.

The Report function is A JOKE AND WE ARE TIRED OF IT! Guys and groups like this make a mockery of the game.

This IS why APB has such the bad rep that it does.

I kinda agree on this one. Actually, there are 2 clans who are taking the p*ss at this. Both of those clans where cheating hard before Fairfight entered, they went total BS while it was active and now with the new and improved (/sarcasm) anticheat they started wallhacking only mode. One of them is even using an old method like one of the biggest cheat clans APB has ever known used to use: wallhack rotate; only 1 wallhacker per team and a differend one each round.

Reporting them is useless because of the lack of skill GM's have to detect a cheater. Pointless....

Edited by Spy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spy said:

macro kids

There are more of them on bronze

clans should not play in bronze district - this too easily .

clans in game the EVIL .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Spy said:

Nope, it's the high amount of closet cheaters and macro kids who are ruining it in the silver/gold servers and they're not being delt with by LO in any way. Lots of average legit golds get downranked by these idiots and they turn to bronze district to play vs players who do not use 3rd party crapware. I can't blame them. 

The only place where closet cheaters and macro kids run around is inside your head.

Another one? 

Add it to the pile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spy said:

Nope, it's the high amount of closet cheaters and macro kids who are ruining it in the silver/gold servers and they're not being delt with by LO in any way. Lots of average legit golds get downranked by these idiots

no legitimate gold is facing cheaters so far beyond their skill level and so often that they are losing gold, nice try tho

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Solamente said:

no legitimate gold is facing cheaters so far beyond their skill level and so often that they are losing gold, nice try tho

Preach it sister.

I understand where the Op is coming from with his post, but keep in mind a few things:

1) R255 doesn't equate to being all that skilled, it just means that you've put in the time to level up your contacts.

2) Sometimes, someone with a gold threat level might have just turned gold the previous match or two ago.  I've had that happen to me.

Plus, I thought there was a change made recently where it now blocked golds from entering a bronze district?  I'm sure I've tried to join a bronze server as a recently turned gold player to play with my buddy who is silver and was blocked ...

And to add to this, I'll play silver district when I'm gold, but end up getting destroyed by a number of fishy golds.  I'm one of those who keep getting switched between silver and gold (as I guess I'm right at the edge of the two threats levels), but wish it would keep me at silver so I don't have to deal as much with those golds that are consistently getting 20-30+ kills a mission (against other golds).

• Like 1

it's no new for us, LO will change matchmaking after the Engine upgrade(if it will ever happen)

its been like that since..forever i guess so just wait for the engine upgrade and hope for the best. 

"golds" that are in bronze are really just low threat silvers.

Actual gold threat players rarely lose their gold status and can not move down to the bronze district.

Is it fair?  Only in that rank 255s have access to toys real bronze players rarely have access to thanks to the rank 195 mods.

Drop all rank requirements to rank 85 and the game will become more fair for everyone.  Their rank is meaningless as some posters here claim to have been playing the game for years and still can't play well against silver players.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, LewdLemming said:

Plus, I thought there was a change made recently where it now blocked golds from entering a bronze district?  I'm sure I've tried to join a bronze server as a recently turned gold player to play with my buddy who is silver and was blocked ...

That has actually been in place for years.  I think since the whole threat segregation thing happened.

On the somewhat rare occasion that I do go on bronze servers though, I can attest to what op is saying.  OPGLs galore.  It almost seems like these dipshits are trying to kill off new players.  The other night I went up against someone in the mission Dr Borious' Snake Oil (or something like that) which had a VIP stage as the final stage.  That means I had 8 lives, they had 23 lives.  This was a 1v1 keep in mind.  Them being higher level gold and me being a low level silver at the time, so I would have appeared to be a newbie, they decided to take out an OPGL and just nuke the shit outta me.  A huge part of this issue is the mission itself.  If its a 1v1 then the final stage should change to something more appropriate.  Anyway the other big problem was this guy's attitude towards a potentially new player.  You don't go all out against a new player with an OPGL.

(I decided since he's being shitty then I'd be shitty too and I just ran the whole time and ended up winning because time ran out.)

2 hours ago, illgot said:

"golds" that are in bronze are really just low threat silvers.

Actual gold threat players rarely lose their gold status and can not move down to the bronze district.

Is it fair?  Only in that rank 255s have access to toys real bronze players rarely have access to thanks to the rank 195 mods.

Drop all rank requirements to rank 85 and the game will become more fair for everyone.  Their rank is meaningless as some posters here claim to have been playing the game for years and still can't play well against silver players.

Ahem, in the Colby NA Best days we called the Yellows. That was a legit insult back then.

As for the Golds hiding in Bronze I ain't got love for you. 

The people who are saying there are no legit golds in bronze are forgetting that there are dethreaters who do this intentionally.

not all golds in bronze are golds , but there are some who intentionally detheat regularly because the enjoy crushing on the players who have no chance.

Car bomb + a brick on the gas pedal spammed at you as many times as they can  , while they use meta guns that the bronzes and silvers in bronze district just cant compete against.....

this is what some are talking about.

not every gold in bronze is a real gold , but there are some who go out of their way to be gold there daily who clearly don't belong there, who dethreat daily just to keep doing this.

does it really matter if they are a true gold or not?

what really matters is a gold in bronze is feeding off of people who stand no chance and detheating to stay there.

The threat color doesnt matter but the actions of feeding off of weak ppl and detheating to stay there does.

Too good for bronze, too bad for silver.

I can't be the only one for who that applies to.

18 minutes ago, Eisena said:

Sounds familiar. 

I also unconditionally support the retirement of your previous Mr.Denim profile picture. 

16 minutes ago, Bambola said:

Sounds familiar. 

I also unconditionally support the retirement of your previous Mr.Denim profile picture. 

xd Thanks. Hope this new one is more to your liking.

Yea, definitely going full circle here.

43 minutes ago, Eisena said:

I feel that way but in my case I don't normally go gold in bronze unless carried.

I hope we can get phasing and matchmaking soon s that we can get balanced fights.

When player(silver)become gold on bronze district-cant start missions anymore(K disabled)and message must appear to change district(if want to continue playn)Cant be more simple soluton for right now.Tired to suggest it.The rank is not the problem..theres some very low skilled 255s

Edited by TheMessiah

2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

When player(silver)become gold on bronze district-cant start missions anymore(K disabled)and message must appear to change district(if want to continue playn)Cant be more simple soluton for right now.Tired to suggest it.The rank is not the problem..theres some very low skilled 255s

NO THANK YOU

I don't want to be punished for what  others cause to me by them dethreating.

21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

NO THANK YOU

I don't want to be punished for what  others cause to me by them dethreating.

haha u dethreat son?ehm anyway same can be for silver becoming golds on silver dist many things can be done/tried but it is what it is..

On 9/14/2019 at 9:23 AM, Eisena said:

This is where I fall. I dance between Silver and Gold status all the time. I go to Bronze Dis, and within two or three missions, I jump to Gold. I go to Silver Dis, within two or three missions, I'm back to Silver.

That's just how it is.

This was less an issue when the game had an actual population. But because the game failed to be updated with new content, the population left. So now, this is where it's at.

They should have gotten rid of the whole Bronze/Silver/Gold thing a long time ago. That information should have been kept secret, and entering an Action District should have been Auto-Assigned according to a Match-Making system that rated your skill level according to your Bronze/Silver/Gold rank.

Problem solved.