HelplessBaby

Do they ever sell the valentines guns outside of valentines

Is there a way to get them before valentines ,  I dont feel like by valentines I could still be playing this game, unless it isnt ded yet! but is there a way of getting those guns before valentines like ever some kind of special sale every time the moon aligns a certain way, anything?

No. these are limited versions of weapons dedicated to a particular day .

Unlikely, but, if you're unsure you'll be playing still, maybe it's time for a break and come back around that time?

46 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Unlikely, but, if you're unsure you'll be playing still, maybe it's time for a break and come back around that time?

I hope I am wrong but it looks there could be not apb by 14 frebruary 2020

Just now, BloomGloomFlowerz said:

I hope I am wrong but it looks there could be not apb by 14 frebruary 2020

APB will still be around by then, don't worry, i'm sure of it. Halloween/Christmas always brings players back, if we're lucky and things work out we might even have the EU on the OTW by valentines day.

You aren't sure you are going to keep playing, but you are asking about buying weapons?

... I like you.

During LO's management, I have yet to see the Valentine's weapons go on sale outside of Valentine's Day, or the standard couple of weeks in February.

During G1's management, these weapons have gone on sale randomly, specifically for Breast Cancer Awareness month, which is October, and Tiggs's Black Friday event where the community can request certain guns to be put up for sale for a specific time like 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM.

Perhaps you have a shot at buying these earlier than February.

They have individual store pages, if you have the link, you can buy them. Throughout the whole year, that's how I got mine.

Don't know if that's been changed by now though, it's been some years.

Legend says that if you take Matt out on the best date of his life, all permanent valentine weapons will appear in your inventory the following day.

6 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

Legend says that if you take Matt out on the best date of his life, all permanent valentine weapons will appear in your inventory the following day.

rumor has it, if you tell him a REALLY REALLY REALLY good poop joke...

4 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

rumor has it, if you tell him a REALLY REALLY REALLY good poop joke...

...you get banned.