HelplessBaby

This game could be rated T ez

my nightmare is spending free time with the company of children . APB has never been aimed at children's audience . 

ac4L4x7gAH.jpg

the game must mature:  Mature humor, nudity, strong language, strong sexual content, use of alcohol , blood and gore, intense violence, nudity, strong sexual content, use of drugs ...

18+

Edited by olo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, olo said:

my nightmare is spending free time with the company of children . APB has never been aimed at children's audience . 

Mature humor, nudity, strong language, strong sexual content, use of alcohol , blood and gore, intense violence, nudity, strong sexual content, use of drugs ...

X71yuI9U7m.jpg

You are one of the few people who are really just giving their perspective, have a cookie, or should I say a finger ( psst it's jhon wick's )

Edited by PrincessMimi

Hello

I would like to remind everyone on this thread to stay on topic, as I had to remove a bunch of off-topic posts.

Thank you.

- Mina_

Why can fornite and pugb be T ? ><

They have headshots and you kill each other until just one person remain, apb does not even localized hitboxes, is more abstract gameplay wise.

I dont want apb to literally have a T rating, but if this game stopped trying to sell itself as a gta clone and instead focused on the gameplay and social things that make it unique it could last a long healthy live and enjoy a bunch of new players like me but I get it you dont want more players like me 😭

11 hours ago, BloomGloomFlowerz said:

but if this game stopped trying to sell itself as a gta clone 

apb has never sold itself as a gta clone 

I don't want to see that. :

e7d4f51e-9641-48d4-aaf6-9cb55831a0b9

admission to the game should be like alcohol in the US - from 21 years .

Restrictions on the turnover and use of alcohol
In most countries (including Russia), the age at which the sale of alcoholic beverages is allowed is 18 years. In many countries, there is no age limit for use; in the United States, the age of purchase and use is 21.

PROTECT ME FROM CHILDREN . children do not know compassion , sympathy ....

Edited by olo

Hello

I am locking this topic as it has run its course.

- Mina_

• Thanks 1