poochyena

After a few years of being inactive, I think I'll start playing again

Try what others told you to do. Different driver versions preferably major ones.

The artifacting on second screenshot would indicate a gpu issue as others have said.

I did see an instance of similar problem in another game which was caused by bad memory allocation but I don't think that it is the issue here and wouldn't know how to go about fixing it if it was the case.

Edited by jerycho

On 9/9/2019 at 7:44 AM, poochyena said:

FjHeaSr.jpg

UigWmis.jpg

Ah, yes, I now remember the reason I stopped playing this game. Happened after 15 minutes of playing. Played yesterday and the game crashed twice.

thats just a crappy video card with artifacts. happened to me on a shitty amd r9. got a gtx1060 n forgot about it

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:58 AM, Hexerin said:

It's an endless source of amusement for me to see all these people complaining about the game's performance, and then when they post their specs it turns out they're all OC'ing their systems. It's like... bruh. You're doing shit that wasn't intended for the hardware and isn't covered by any level of support, and then bitching when you get instability as a result.

also the game is not made for highend Computers, or at least for highend Videocards like RTX Cards.

It's shit when you have very good videocard but have to Play on the lowest graphical Settings of a 2009 Game to not make it Crash xD

On 9/9/2019 at 8:03 AM, SalomaLeal said:

LG bad moniters. Go buy Samsug

AOC is a good cheep alternative too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

AOC is a good cheep alternative too.

Just unboxed an 👽 ware monitor. 

I am pleased with my purchase. (Don't worry I got it at a huge discount!)

• Like 1

several days later, and playing a much more demanding game, GTA V, no crash. Its just APB i'm having the issue with.

A bug that existed forever. This happens with Nvidia or AMD. Doesn't matter. Wonder if its gone with the engine update...