Sign in to follow this  
MattScott

Fallen Earth Marketplace and Subscriptions

Hi all,

Since not everyone checks our forums or the Steam forums, we have taken down the Fallen Earth Marketplace.

This is just to make sure that no one accidentally spends money on items or subscriptions without realizing that the game is coming offline soon.

Additionally, we cancelled all Fallen Earth subscriptions so they didn't renew for players anymore.

All players have been given Commander now till the servers go offline.

Thanks,
Matt

Bummer... I was gunna buy the red key ring before the game shut down...

I have black and red boxes in inventory....

Bummed. Truly bummed.

I JUST made my first yellow chip the other day.

I loved the auctions...

I loved the game.

so sad...

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:39 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Since not everyone checks our forums or the Steam forums, we have taken down the Fallen Earth Marketplace.

This is just to make sure that no one accidentally spends money on items or subscriptions without realizing that the game is coming offline soon.

Additionally, we cancelled all Fallen Earth subscriptions so they didn't renew for players anymore.

All players have been given Commander now till the servers go offline.

Thanks,
Matt

@MattScott

Hello Matt, according to announcement above, if it was meant to cancel all the purchase of items to the game (after shutdown), you should also disable an option to buy Survivalist package on Steam (link below). By this package player obtain not only Survivalist premium but also 400 G1 Credits and few more Marketplace items.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/113404/Fallen_Earth__Survivalist_Package/

Luka

Edited by Lukasocz

11 hours ago, Lukasocz said:

@MattScott

Hello Matt, according to announcement above, if it was meant to cancel all the purchase of items to the game (after shutdown), you should also disable an option to buy Survivalist package on Steam (link below). By this package player obtain not only Survivalist premium but also 400 G1 Credits and few more Marketplace items.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/113404/Fallen_Earth__Survivalist_Package/

Luka

Thanks for the heads up. We are in the process of taking down that package now.

Just logged on to game in my free account. I do not see the Commanders deal. Not working yet. Thanks

• Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this