EnVanDeath

Vegas Rocker Bundle

I have moved this topic to the General Discussion section of our forums.

The specific pack you're referring to is a Character Lifetime bundle.

~@mayii

I noticed the dropped the option for Account/Character bound packs and stopped the whole "You have this Character Bound but can buy it Account Bound for only XXG1C" now. 

Shame, but in return we got the unbundled items for 49-99G1C, so it's still a win in my books. 

The new look on the ARMAS website sure looks nice though - 

DnKW1aa.png

They sure do change the looks of armas marketplace every couple of months, but some more important thing don't change for years 

• Like 1

Wait what ARMAS design changed? There was no news about that, interesting, let me go to check i out.

3 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

They sure do change the looks of armas marketplace every couple of months, but some more important thing don't change for years 

Different teams, different tasks but it's the console one which hasn't changed in forever either.

6 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Wait what ARMAS design changed? There was no news about that, interesting, let me go to check i out.

That screenshot is from the console marketplace.

https://store.gamersfirst.com/apb-ps4/products/1107-5020-vegas-rocker-bundle-w-vegas-rhino-4x4

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Wow, I had no idea I just Googled "APB Vegas Rocker Bundle" and used the first armas link.

Found it on the PC store - it's under Vehicle Bundles and not Gear - but yeah no mention of Character or Account bound unless you where it says "These will be mailed to the character currently logged in." technically that implies character-bound. But the no nonsense console version seems a little easier to understand.

1DXuNWg.png

Merged.

I did a thing. @LO - you're welcome and you can pay me in JTs.

ua9zV5V.png

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Different teams, different tasks but it's the console one which hasn't changed in forever either.

That screenshot is from the console marketplace.

https://store.gamersfirst.com/apb-ps4/products/1107-5020-vegas-rocker-bundle-w-vegas-rhino-4x4

Owh.. oke.. that's, whatever.

I mean.. 2 different designs? what's the point.

But im going off-topic so i don't need answers about that.

5 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Owh.. oke.. that's, whatever.

I mean.. 2 different designs? what's the point.

But im going off-topic so i don't need answers about that.

consoles probably have requirements that have to be met in order to allow armas to exist on consoles at all