LuddeBoii

does matchmaking exist?

6 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

You can not justified that the matchmaking was ok!

If those were actual new players and you still held your own, even while a man down... then how is it unfair exactly?

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If those were actual new players and you still held your own, even while a man down... then how is it unfair exactly?

You didn't read what i typed or just ignore it. What part of ''we had no big resilience in the beginning of the game'' didn't you understand? On the last stage when their team regrouped we couldn't do anything. I already said the score is irrelevant. I can equip NFAS, corner camp and get a lot of kills. Does this mean i am a good player?

5 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

I can equip NFAS, corner camp and get a lot of kills. Does this mean i am a good player?

yes

4 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

I already said the score is irrelevant. I can equip NFAS, corner camp and get a lot of kills. Does this mean i am a good player?

I mean... Yeah. 

That's literally how the game is played. 

And I'm not saying matchmaking always gives fair matches, I'm just saying your example isn't a good one. 

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean... Yeah. 

That's literally how the game is played. 

And I'm not saying matchmaking always gives fair matches, I'm just saying your example isn't a good one. 

If you are really going to say this was fine matchmaking, then what's the point in having bronze servers. 1 color, everybody plays against each other, the old and the new... i guess this would be fine as well by your standards. 

APB can't really get any new players. Silver is to easy to achieve, new players of course join silver districts and have to play against veterans. After couple of missions they leave and never come back. Everything is fine, matchmaking is fine

6 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

If you are really going to say this was fine matchmaking, then what's the point in having bronze servers. 1 color, everybody plays against each other, the old and the new... i guess this would be fine as well by your standards. 

APB can't really get any new players. Silver is to easy to achieve, new players of course join silver districts and have to play against veterans. After couple of missions they leave and never come back. Everything is fine, matchmaking is fine

this ONLINE game ! all players are too different !!! the creation of the fourth Green district was done very well .

the game is very important: with whom you play, against whom you play, what weapons you play, what modifications you use, what machines you use ......

example - me more pleasure to win with a Star opponent with Ntec 

until LO team learns to make the game favorable to any player in his area, the matchmaking system will not work .

Edited by olo