50 minutes ago, LuddeBoii said:

https://imgur.com/FEhRXC4

4 max gold vs 4 new players

these guys had just installed apb

I bet they uninstalled by now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It exists, but:

1) The playerbase is too small for it to provide even matches reliably.

2) And just to make sure it has absolutely no chance, loads of people intentionally try to break matchmaking to give themselves easy wins.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

just not optimal in how the population pool is set up

• Like 1

Show us the scoreboard at the end, I bet you guys had a field day didn't you hahaha

Ah good ol' APB at its finest

giphy.gif

• Like 1

both sides of the match break the rules . gold plays below their level , T lv plays above its level . the system cannot create a correct command .

Edited by olo

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe don't play in a bronze district then. 

can we close the gold in the gold district ? can be a Tlv it is necessary to close in the green area ?

in this situation, the players do not fall or rise to one level . they jump through two levels .

Edited by olo

Two things:

1. Trainee is not a threat level.  It just means the game has not calculated their skill level yet.

2. Matchmaking does the best it can with what's available.  When you have a low population and everyone close to your skill either already in a mission or not ready, you're either gonna get new players as opp or no opp at all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

This is not from bronze district.

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm sure they're really looking forward to play vs the large amount of closets in the silver and gold districts.

i bet their sweaty stack just steamrolled them and had a laugh at how bad they were. oh well.

10 hours ago, olo said:

can we close the gold in the gold district ? can be a Tlv it is necessary to close in the green area ?

in this situation, the players do not fall or rise to one level . they jump through two levels .

no. g1 has done this and it already severely hurt the game and population, they reverted it within months (which was quick for them ;))))

yes

otherwise you wouldn't be able to play against anyone.

when will people understand that you can't actually matchmake with player skill in mind with a population that low.

I always get more nervous when I am put up against a Trainee than a max rank. Just how many times it happened I decide to go easy on them and end up devastated.

Things are not always what they seem. 

18 hours ago, Lammashta said:

Two things:

1. Trainee is not a threat level.  It just means the game has not calculated their skill level yet.

2. Matchmaking does the best it can with what's available.  When you have a low population and everyone close to your skill either already in a mission or not ready, you're either gonna get new players as opp or no opp at all.

1bf996e15142a691645407423753dd9f.png

I removed the names and the scores since they are not relevant, except one..

Trainees are not the only players who get bad matchmaking, low level silver players do to. These are the players who are also new to the game but already obtained silver rank! The game actually started as 4 players on our team against 3 on theirs (which was i guess... decent matchmaking). But what happened next, they could call backup and so they did. WHY, where is the logic?

Now on why did i leave the score of one of the player on my team visible, because that was his actual score. When i asked him why is he not playing, he answered he's not good enough to play against the opposite team, so we had to play 3 vs 4! I told him to go to bronze after the game, he didn't know how to do it (of course i explained it to him). I meet a lot of low level silvers when i play solo, and a lot of time when i tell these players to go to bronze they ask me why would they do such a thing if they are silver. I have to explain that silver play in bronze and gold play in silver district. When they ask me why is it like this.... i don't have an answer to this question.

Matchmaking sucks

Edited by DeadPixels
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

~snip~

scores look pretty even though, especially considering you were apparently a man down

and remember, gold 1 and silver 10 aren't very different

16 hours ago, neophobia said:

i bet their sweaty stack just steamrolled them and had a laugh at how bad they were. oh well.

no. g1 has done this and it already severely hurt the game and population, they reverted it within months (which was quick for them ;))))

I have no problem with problems . ask bronze and silver players if they want a permanent confrontation with the Golden Autobots ?

The forum is littered with requests: remove from us Autobots !!!!!

Edited by olo

18 minutes ago, olo said:

Autobots

yood is Deceptacon!!!  I KNEW IT!!!!

but seriously a bigger population is needed so invite your friends and warn them it can be rough for now on matchmaking

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

scores look pretty even though, especially considering you were apparently a man down

and remember, gold 1 and silver 10 aren't very different

Score is pretty even because the other team had a hard time catching up with us at the beginning, we made most of the objectives with no resilience. But at the end in the last stage (capture 3 points) we had no chance. Sure gold 1 and silver 10 aren't very different, but you are clearly missing the point. New players don't know the map so well, same goes about weapons and other stuff. You can not justified that the matchmaking was ok!

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 2:16 AM, MrChan said:

It exists, but:

1) The playerbase is too small for it to provide even matches reliably.

2) And just to make sure it has absolutely no chance, loads of people intentionally try to break matchmaking to give themselves easy wins.

1) You should still have an option to call backup, it doesn't even give you that most of the time.

2) You don't even have to leave silver districts, 2-4 premade gold group is enough to get unfair easy wins.

Edited by xHenryman90x