Sign in to follow this  
ArcIight

Game runs out of memory or randomly disconnects

Hello,

since a friend and me returned to the game recently, we both encounter this issue, we run out of memory (mostly) or i get kicked with the message that my network was interrupted or the servers might have gone offline. and that even happens while i stream, so its surely not my net.

it is quite annoying, it happens rather often, at least 1-2 times per hour, or especially after swapping district.

while in social district it keeps me crashing every ~10 minutes.

I play in borderless fullscreen and 3440x1440, my friend plays in fullscreen and 2560x1440, but hes been playing with that resolution since a couple of years now.

my setup is pretty new and not 'low end' (GTX 1080 ti + ryzen 2700x).

can someone please suggest a fix or look into this?

Thanks

On 9/6/2019 at 8:13 PM, ArcIight said:

Hello,

since a friend and me returned to the game recently, we both encounter this issue, we run out of memory (mostly) or i get kicked with the message that my network was interrupted or the servers might have gone offline. and that even happens while i stream, so its surely not my net.

it is quite annoying, it happens rather often, at least 1-2 times per hour, or especially after swapping district.

while in social district it keeps me crashing every ~10 minutes.

I play in borderless fullscreen and 3440x1440, my friend plays in fullscreen and 2560x1440, but hes been playing with that resolution since a couple of years now.

my setup is pretty new and not 'low end' (GTX 1080 ti + ryzen 2700x).

can someone please suggest a fix or look into this?

Thanks

Have you updated your video card recently?
If so, go to the nvidia control panel, under the 3d settings management section, search for Low Latency Mode and set it to OFF.

6 hours ago, Kast2 said:

Have you updated your video card recently?
If so, go to the nvidia control panel, under the 3d settings management section, search for Low Latency Mode and set it to OFF.

Hello and thanks for the quick response, i didnt had the latest driver installed. I did so now and disabled the option you mentioned but it still happens, also every time that happens the game has to check the entire game files before i can launch again (just like if i hit "repair" option) 😞