quixxius

n-tec 5 or ursus?

both has its own strength... But ntec 5 is a bit more versatile since you can slap in IR3 and Mobility sling at the same time... That one extra open slot makes it a better choice. 

Ursus is significantly better in most situations.

• Like 1

ntec is better and it’s free

ursus is still very good, it just lacks some versatility 

55 minutes ago, Solamente said:

ntec is better and it’s free

ursus is still very good, it just lacks some versatility 

+

5 is a better all around rifle.

Ursus is when you need that midrange-semi-long range advantage over other rifles.

Up close, you're going to get wrekt hard 75% of the time with the Ursus.

1 hour ago, Caesruul said:

5 is a better all around rifle.

Ursus is when you need that midrange-semi-long range advantage over other rifles.

Up close, you're going to get wrekt hard 75% of the time with the Ursus.

That's because you probably can't play it LMAO.

Ursus has one less shot to kill with a bit slower fire rate, Pop in some CJ2 or CJ3 and you'd have a much faster ttk with an amazing gun with a free shader dot... Nothing else to say.

The ONLY thing the regular ntec masters is versatility for jumpshooting.

On 9/6/2019 at 11:17 PM, zyde said:

Ursus has one less shot to kill with a bit slower fire rate, Pop in some CJ2 or CJ3 and you'd have a much faster ttk with an amazing gun with a free shader dot... Nothing else to say.

the ttk of cj2/3 Ursus is the same as cj2/3 ntec5.

the only area where the Ursus is better is from 70-75m because of the difference in damage drop off

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

the ttk of cj2/3 Ursus is the same as cj2/3 ntec5.

the only area where the Ursus is better is from 60-65m because of the difference in damage drop off

depends on situation.

stats mean nothing when it comes to actually using it. people can say ntec is better or ursus is better all they want, but in reality it is better to use both weapons and decide for yourself.

Its not hard to out play ntec users with an ursus as it isnt hard to out play ursus users with an ntec.

1 minute ago, Alani said:

depends on situation.

stats mean nothing when it comes to actually using it. people can say ntec is better or ursus is better all they want, but in reality it is better to use both weapons and decide for yourself.

Its not hard to out play ntec users with an ursus as it isnt hard to out play ursus users with an ntec.

Ursus is still better and I can go for 50+ kills on asylum with it.

You're right that stats don't matter on paper while in reality the ursus has a way better recoil and bloom control.

19 hours ago, zyde said:

That's because you probably can't play it LMAO.

You're not wrong. I don't play APB 24/7 like I used to years ago.

Sometime back then,. I plateaued in my skill and started to slowly decline. Nowadays, I'm mostly relying on tactics and what little map knowledge I remember because my reflexes aren't up to par when it comes to landing 5 perfect shots with a colby or the ursus in the heat of the moment.

On 9/6/2019 at 10:41 PM, Mikarity said:

I prefer the 'Ursus'

why does this get downvoted, it's just someones own opinion stated as such lmao

On 9/6/2019 at 10:34 PM, Hexerin said:

Ursus is significantly better in most situations.

i get it here since it's wrong and posted like a fact

ursus is slightly better for longer ranges, ntec is slightly better and maybe a bit easier for mid range.

in the end, it rather comes down to personal preference and the scenario - i prefer the 5 in most situations. not saying you would.

i wish there were trial options, like a shooting stand - i get it, you can't just try for yourself right now - but that's how you can only find out which ones better to you.

Edited by neophobia

I have the Ursus and the Ntec.  I love the Ursus but would first suggest an open slot weapon with 3 slots over any preset version with only one slot.

The caveat being the Volcano since really there is only one useful mod for any rocket launcher (3 point sling).

15 hours ago, neophobia said:

why does this get downvoted, it's just someones own opinion states as such lmao

First I thought its because of my clan name 😜 But the most "I like Ursus more"- posts are getting downvoted here...

14 hours ago, Helix Reloaded said:

just use a New Glory with CJ3 LOL

Just don't because even a stock ntec is better

The normal N-tec is very versatile and works better in more situations but the Ursus beats the normal N-tec in "mid long range" dmg.

Ursus is basicly middle ground for obeya and ntec. both have there own strengths

Why waste time with ntecs when oscar + fragile is the meta 😉