ittibitium

The other kind of merge.

Account merge? How about no? What if some people like me hold two accounts for certain purposes? (Normal/Casual plays)

Not even gonna tell that will be throwing my money in mud without my agreement (Account-wide gun purchased twice on both accounts etc.)

I have just one question to OP and everyone supporting them... why YOU have multiple accounts and WHY suddenly you all want them merged? Smells fishy in here as hell.

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Account merge? How about no? What if some people like me hold two accounts for certain purposes? (Normal/Casual plays)

Not even gonna tell that will be throwing my money in mud without my agreement (Account-wide gun purchased twice on both accounts etc.)

I have just one question to OP and everyone supporting them... why YOU have multiple accounts and WHY suddenly you all want them merged? Smells fishy in here as hell.

I got 2, had one banned around 2014 and the other one is my main. I want it cause I‘d like all my chars on one account, if you do not want to merge your two accounts don’t do it, if it comes it will certainly be optional

1 minute ago, ittibitium said:

I got 2, had one banned around 2014 and the other one is my main. I want it cause I‘d like all my chars on one account, if you do not want to merge your two accounts don’t do it, if it comes it will certainly be optional

If being banned is only argument then I'm for no merge.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I have 3 accounts and 11 characters. 

Don't @ me. 

I have one account . eight working character , four open slots . I didn't pay for any of the nine extra slots . G1 gave them away as a reward . I do not see the point to create another account for the game . creating a second account I see only as a way of abuse .

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I have 3 accounts and 11 characters. 

Don't @ me. 

only 11? shouldnt you have more by now? like 100 ??  I mean its what ppl do. its THE THING to do lol

ok ok ill stop teasing. I forgot how some ppl were unjustly banned and had to make a 2nd or how others did to test out things on apb.

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

what kind of abuse?

dude ! I know it's rude to answer a question with a question .

one personal question ! you were banned by the anti-cheat system ?

Edited by olo

17 hours ago, olo said:

one personal question ! you were banned by the anti-cheat system ?

some players were banned for the spray tags they created

at one time g1 said they were ok , but then changed their minds and banned a few people.

On 9/8/2019 at 11:03 PM, Solamente said:

chocolate is only good for oreos and ice cream sandwiches

So no chocolate covered strawberries for the ladies?

On 9/8/2019 at 11:03 PM, Solamente said:

mashed potatoes are gross

not as uncommon as you think. multiple friends n family dont like potatoes in general unless they are crunchy

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:16 PM, ittibitium said:

so it is definitely possible 🤔 

same here, ready to pay the fees 

maybe you should ask matt what the conditions are, mine were both on the same Email, i can imagine this was the trigger, or did we had to fill in a form somewhere, I really cannot remember anymore. But now I have 3 LilyV3's out there that one day will have to merge into a single account and can't all keep their name. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 6:55 PM, Queen of Love said:

Should be a lovely and friendly move.

But.

Never keep all eggs in one bucket.

...life one, the other not will.