ittibitium

The other kind of merge.

Soo, can we expect account merging after the Jericho + Citadel "merge" ?
I know this has been answered with "maybe" but that's been a while, might we ask wether it's more on the likely or the less likely side?
cheers

• Like 2

Account merge? Do you play on 2 differentAaccounts?

When they merged Innova into the G1 Accounts my Innova char was going to my g1 account actually.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ittibitium said:

I know this has been answered with "maybe" but that's been a while, might we ask wether it's more on the likely or the less likely side?
cheers

I doubt it, but im also willing to pay for the option to do so.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

When they merged Innova into the G1 Accounts my Innova char was going to my g1 account actually.

so it is definitely possible 🤔 

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I doubt it, but im also willing to pay for the option to do so.

same here, ready to pay the fees 

• Like 1

the merger was a technically necessary component .

• Like 1

Account merging would be awesome, I wasn't planning on spending any cash on APB no more so 'free Jericho' character slots on my Citadel main is profitable in a way.

• Like 1

id like an account merge option too, had to make a new account to contact support and recover my old account, but have been playing too much on the new one and grown too attached, would like to have all my chars, legenderies and account lifetime weapons on a single account.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pedroxin said:

What if you have 2 different accounts on citadel?

thats what I am talking about anyway

9 hours ago, ittibitium said:

cheers

oh hell yeah.....

4 hours ago, supermariobrothe said:

would like to have all my chars, legenderies and account lifetime weapons on a single account.

Me too but probably not going to happen because 2 accounts is an opportunity for an extra LO cashgrab (premium, guns etc).

16 hours ago, Spy said:

Me too but probably not going to happen because 2 accounts is an opportunity for an extra LO cashgrab (premium, guns etc).

Not too sure about that honestly, from own experiance and friends who also have more than 1 account the other account(s) usually just sit there and collect dust. 

Now if we had the option to move characters over or merge accounts I would definitely consider spending cash to get some clothing items for the moved/merged characters.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 3:26 AM, Pedroxin said:

What if you have 2 different accounts on citadel?

please explain what is the point of an honest player to have 2 different accounts ?

p.s. one full account has 12 characters 

Edited by olo

On 9/6/2019 at 3:58 AM, ittibitium said:

The other kind of "merge" ?

is he talking about *gasp* sex???

1 hour ago, olo said:

please explain what is the point of an honest player to have 2 different accounts ?

i agree with yood, please explain

wow

1 hour ago, olo said:

afaik plenty of russians created citadel accounts after innova shut down, because it was more than a year before g1 merged innova accounts to apb

i'd wager most players who were falsely banned under g1 also created new accounts to continue playing, after orbit's mass unban they likely have access to multiple accounts

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

afaik plenty of russians created citadel accounts after innova shut down, because it was more than a year before g1 merged innova accounts to apb

i'd wager most players who were falsely banned under g1 also created new accounts to continue playing, after orbit's mass unban they likely have access to multiple accounts

delirium .

having multiple accounts is only necessary for abuse .

2 minutes ago, olo said:

delirium .

you wanted a reason and i gave you two, if you didn't want any answers maybe you shouldn't have asked

21 minutes ago, Solamente said:

you wanted a reason and i gave you two, if you didn't want any answers maybe you shouldn't have asked

got any more reasons? (out of curiosity)

also unrelated question : would you eat chocolate mashed potato

Edit forgot to link recipe pointed out to me

i think its weird

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/237495/white-chocolate-vanilla-mashed-potatoes/

Edited by Fortune Runner

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

got any more reasons? (out of curiosity)

anyone who lost access to their account when g1 did the password reset in 2018 (2017?), and created a new one to continue playing

moving away from "honest players" which i assume means players who haven't broken any rules

• any cheater that's rerolled in the past, assuming they were unbanned by little orbit
  • anyone who's purchased/acquired another player's account 

7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

also unrelated question : would you eat chocolate mashed potato

here's a couple unpopular opinions for you

chocolate is only good for oreos and ice cream sandwiches

mashed potatoes are gross

5 hours ago, olo said:

Back when the game was managed by gamers first (iirc around 2015), my main account was banned like countless others due to punkbuster going ham. It took them a year or so notice the issue and rollback the bans. That's why I created another account, I actually spent some money on it, it would be great if I can have everything on one account.

1 hour ago, olo said:

delirium .

don't you think you're a bit too judgmental for someone whose username strongly resembles a male reproductive organ?

1 hour ago, olo said:

delirium .

If abuse means not willing to pay for extra character slots then yes.

I strongly believe that if character slots where free:

·         Less new accounts would be made wich would ‘improve’ database accessability.

·         Players would play more due to account bound related items, IE weapons and premium.

·         Griefing/cheating might go down due to more then 2 high ranked characters on an account.

·         It makes LO look good/better by not grabbing cash.

If character slots remain a payed item then it would be nice for LO to concider a 1 time account merge (per account) and charge a small amount of G1C to make it happen. It would make so many people happy.

Edited by Spy

ownership of two accounts on the forum is prohibited . do you think that the possession of two accounts in the game will be approved by the developers ? I doubt it .

stock launcher gives you three characters . isn't that enough ?

11 minutes ago, olo said:

ownership of two accounts on the forum is prohibited

Correct.

do you think that the possession of two accounts in the game will be approved by the developers ? I doubt it

It is not against the EULA, which is what matters. If that will change, nobody can tell, so it is irrelevant.

stock launcher gives you three characters . isn't that enough ?

Nope.

17 minutes ago, olo said:

do you think that the possession of two accounts in the game will be approved by the developers ?

do you really think the developers unbanned thousands of people without considering that a majority of them would now have access to multiple accounts?

and if the developers actually are against players having multiple accounts all the more reason to offer an account merging service

12 hours ago, olo said:

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

is he talking about *gasp* sex???

i agree with yood, please explain

wow

I have 3 accounts and 11 characters. 

Don't @ me.