Sign in to follow this  
Hintaro

armas gift

It was a featured that was removed technically permanently.  But who knows what the future holds?

it was removed because it was basically a ban button for anyone with malicious intent 

i don’t think there’s a way to implement gifting without the potential for abuse, so it might not ever come back 

5 hours ago, Doom32 said:

It was a featured that was removed technically permanently.  But who knows what the future holds?

Mhm no, it was removed permanently at that time, but they said maybe it will come back in a better state.

8 hours ago, Solamente said:

it was removed because it was basically a ban button for anyone with malicious intent 

i don’t think there’s a way to implement gifting without the potential for abuse, so it might not ever come back 

what do you mean? what was wrong with it?

3 hours ago, supermariobrothe said:

what do you mean? what was wrong with it?

if player 1 sent player 2 a gift and then issued chargeback through their bank, both players would be banned

it was heavily abusable

I'm sure LO can work something out. I have  5k G1C on my Russian 'merged' account and I have no intention of spending it.

6 hours ago, Solamente said:

if player 1 sent player 2 a gift and then issued chargeback through their bank, both players would be banned

it was heavily abusable

Why not just ban player 1 and take the item out of player 2's account? 

It's literally THIS simple and takes minimum coding job. LO are just lazy patooties.

1 minute ago, zyde said:

Why not just ban player 1 and take the item out of player 2's account? 

It's literally THIS simple and takes minimum coding job. LO are just lazy patooties.

afaik removing stuff like that has to be done manually

little orbit is already struggling just to answer support tickets, i don’t think they could handle anything else - imagine having to wait 24 days (last support time update) to play just because someone decided to gift ban you

Just now, Solamente said:

afaik removing stuff like that has to be done manually

little orbit is already struggling just to answer support tickets, i don’t think they could handle anything else - imagine having to wait 24 days (last support time update) to play just because someone decided to gift ban you

They could make it automatically with a little more coding, it WILL be worth it because people will not chargeback as much anymore AND that will be a great option of more income to LO. I'm sure some people would spend money on g1c gifts to get more ingame cash or a special theme or a symbol or even a car.

1 minute ago, zyde said:

They could make it automatically with a little more coding, it WILL be worth it because people will not chargeback as much anymore AND that will be a great option of more income to LO. I'm sure some people would spend money on g1c gifts to get more ingame cash or a special theme or a symbol or even a car.

you’ve stumbled upon reason number 2 that gifting was removed, people using it for rmt 

• Like 1

They could just simply only ban the player that did the charge back, i dont see the problem here, also i dont see the problem with players trading armas stuff for ingame money, LO would be getting richer from it either way, unless theres some kind of law against it or something.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zyde said:

They could make it automatically with a little more coding

If its that easy, code it up and send it in.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

If its that easy, code it up and send it in.

Pay me and I will.

20 minutes ago, zyde said:

Pay me and I will.

Sure, easy job like that, I'll paypal you $20.

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sure, easy job like that, I'll paypal you $20.

Sorry matt scott I want more money.

Sign in to follow this