Sign in to follow this  
fragmeister

How To 144 FPS ?

How is this guy running the game above the 120fps cap ?  Mine doesn't go above 120 ! 

Before experts come with getgut GPU, i have a RTX 2070 and i7 9700k @ 5 ghz.  

you need a monitor above 120hz iirc 

im curious as to what computer specs hes running cause hes getting 140 fps in waterfront while recording at a high res with good graphics.

Just now, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

im curious as to what computer specs hes running cause hes getting 140 fps in waterfront while recording at a high res with good graphics.

I think Huntorax has access to NASA's computers.

first of all you need to have a monitor that supports 144hz or above.

second of all, you need to plug it to the PC using Display port and not HDMI.

11 minutes ago, cheater said:

first of all you need to have a monitor that supports 144hz or above.

second of all, you need to plug it to the PC using Display port and not HDMI.

Can't just say that. Plenty of HDMI versions that support higher res/frequencies out by now. Very outdated knowledge.

dm2hFeh.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Can't just say that. Plenty of HDMI versions that support higher res/frequencies out by now. Very outdated knowledge.

Though even by todays standards most screens have older HDMI ports so you can't use that even with the right cable and gpu hdmi port.

Best options are still display port and dvi.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

dm2hFeh.jpg

You would be surprised how many of current gaming monitors only support 1.2 HDMI

Edited by cheater
  • Like 1

well i got an aoc 144hz monitor
a 7700k
evga sc 1080
PNY Vengeance 2133mhz ram

And i get 140 in financial and 90 in the middle of waterfront (130 and above in other area's)

17 hours ago, fragmeister said:

How is this guy running the game above the 120fps cap ?  Mine doesn't go above 120 ! 

Before experts come with getgut GPU, i have a RTX 2070 and i7 9700k @ 5 ghz.  

overclock your monitor to get higher refresh rates.. u might get 15hz or 20hz more.

google CRU utility.

increase 1hz at time, if appears "out of range" pop up, means u reached highest HZ and u gotta go back to the previous hz reached.

for example: if you have a 60hz monitor, try 61hz, then 62hz,etc.

however i would highly recommend you to use LOWER resolutions than your native full resolution.

I have a 1920x1080 monitor but to play at 80hz in apb i use 1024x768. All the other resolutions are still with 60hz.

I have a very bad generic monitor (60hz) and overclocked it to 80mhz (when I tried 81hz a pop up appeared with "out of range" so i went back to 80hz (pressing ESC).

Edited by Uhtdred

4 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

overclock your monitor to get higher refresh rates.. u might get 15hz or 20hz more.

google CRU utility.

increase 1hz at time, if appears "out of range" pop up, means u reached highest HZ and u gotta go back to the previous hz reached.

for example: if you have a 60hz monitor, try 61hz, then 62hz,etc.

however i would highly recommend you to use LOWER resolutions than your native full resolution.

I have a 1920x1080 monitor but to play at 80hz in apb i use 1024x768. All the other resolutions are still with 60hz.

I have a very bad generic monitor (60hz) and overclocked it to 80mhz (when I tried 81hz a pop up appeared with "out of range" so i went back to 80hz (pressing ESC).

Thank you !  I will try this on my 120hz display 🙂 

6 hours ago, GhosT said:

Though even by todays standards most screens have older HDMI ports so you can't use that even with the right cable and gpu hdmi port.

Best options are still display port and dvi.

6 hours ago, cheater said:

You would be surprised how many of current gaming monitors only support 1.2 HDMI

I mean, ... obviously?

Just many people take those statements as HDMI doesn't support those at all which I feel should be clarified.

16 hours ago, Keshi said:

well i got an aoc 144hz monitor
a 7700k
evga sc 1080
PNY Vengeance 2133mhz ram

And i get 140 in financial and 90 in the middle of waterfront (130 and above in other area's)

on what res?

On 9/7/2019 at 3:39 AM, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

on what res?

1920x1080

Sign in to follow this