Parthian

Is no recoil allowed?

9 hours ago, Glubbable said:

Because they are probably not trained on how to identify if someone is cheating or not. Therefore it's entirely down to the anti-cheat software to catch these players despite the fact that it's impossible to do so. Fair Fight was at the least able to crunch some math to catch some players doing impossible shit but alas we all know how much abuse was done via manual FF bans to ruin the anti-cheats reputation here.

The solution would be to either, train some support staff that are specialized in dealing with cheating cases OR provide their own server side anti-cheat that runs math checks on the players stats to determin if they are actually cheating or not.

There is no training needed when I hand in a video from his stream where the recoil does not exist or the hitarkers appear without the crosshairs being on target.

4 hours ago, Sayori said:

If you are talking about a certain russian from a certain a certain cheating EU clan, then I think he got banned but bought a new account.

He speaks Russian, but I believe he is from Occupied Palestine or something.

3 hours ago, Parthian said:

It's not about detecting when the dude is lasering people down ON STREAM. Anyone with a properly functioning brain should be able to tell something is wrong when his mouse doesn't move upwards.

Yeah, 9k followers and 100k on Instagram lmao.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic about that. They shouldn't need to /detect/ shit like this. They're blatantly streaming their content for the world to see, it should be an instant ban.

• Like 2

I'm sure Matt will pat him on his hands at some point handing out one of those many warnings!

If he's not griefing or acting like a twat in chat he won't be banned. That's how it has been for a months.

/

Edited by EverybodyLovesRussians

16 hours ago, cheater said:

There is no training needed when I hand in a video from his stream where the recoil does not exist or the hitarkers appear without the crosshairs being on target.

Yet, these support staff are probably those that work on min wage and have never played APB or games in general.

25 minutes ago, Glubbable said:

Yet, these support staff are probably those that work on min wage and have never played APB or games in general.

You'd have to be braindead to not be able to establish that he is cheating.

1 hour ago, Parthian said:

You'd have to be braindead to not be able to establish that he is cheating.

Or, just have little to no knowledge on video games and are sitting in a support job that only requires for them to follow a set of instructions for a specific set of problems.

19 hours ago, Parthian said:

It's someone who allegedly owns a sports car, knows 6 different languages and has over 9k "followers" on Twitch.

It's not about detecting when the dude is lasering people down ON STREAM. Anyone with a properly functioning brain should be able to tell something is wrong when his mouse doesn't move upwards.

Literally this.

The guy SPRAYING HIS NTEC and the screen stats still. All you can see is reticle bloom nothing else. He is also a big celebrity with "9k followers" that were all magically appearing in a single moment. 😂

16 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

He speaks Russian, but I believe he is from Occupied Palestine or something.

Yeah, 9k followers and 100k on Instagram lmao.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic about that. They shouldn't need to /detect/ shit like this. They're blatantly streaming their content for the world to see, it should be an instant ban.

I'm sorry, Occupied what?? I just don't understand what this word means. Perhaps it just doesn't EXIST  🤔

this player just using stretched screen thats all . LOL 

hes not that good , seen better players using ntec 

Edited by k278593

I think Matt scott said once if our anti cheat doesn't catch him then he is not cheating.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gateron said:

I think Matt scott said once if our anti cheat doesn't catch him then he is not cheating.

Congrats, you just made me giggle...

if they have premium they won't get banned

Merged.

"don't hate the player, hate the game" - jordan peterson

On 9/13/2019 at 7:13 PM, FakeBungo said:

if they have premium they won't get banned

you're wrong