Parthian

Is no recoil allowed?

I have reported the same guy twice with video evidence of him using a no recoil macro on stream. Once 6 months ago and once 3 weeks ago. I have gotten replies from support both times but the guy is still playing/streaming to this day. Just wondering if it's allowed now? Might be time to order an A4Tech mouse.

Edited by Parthian
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've reported the same person multiple times over the past year and I'm pretty sure no recoil is not allowed.

• Like 2

Both aren't allowed.

Maybe report again?

Is your reporting format proper?

Did you upload the file onto youtube for quick viewing?

Best of luck.

Just now, Flaws said:

I've reported the same person multiple times over the past year and I'm pretty sure no recoil is not allowed.

the guy is silent aiming now on top of everything 😄

1 minute ago, iAdoreHer said:

Both aren't allowed.

Maybe report again?

Best of luck.

?

1 minute ago, iAdoreHer said:

Both aren't allowed.

Maybe report again?

Best of luck.

Yeah man I am sure they will ban him if I report him a 3rd time (not counting the times my friends reported him) 🙂 thanks dude I will go and do this right now! Thnaks!

2 minutes ago, iAdoreHer said:

can u give me formatt plz?=

5 minutes ago, Parthian said:

I have reported the same guy twice with video evidence of him using a no recoil macro on stream. Once 6 months ago and once 3 weeks ago. I have gotten replies from support both times but the guy is still playing/streaming to this day. Just wondering if it's allowed now? Might be time to order an A4Tech mouse.

Report him for griefing and they will get right on it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Inb4 Support doesn't do anything.

dito. they closing all of my support ticket without any reason. 

It's hard to ban when they can't detect a macro/.lua file or whatever file the A4 Tech mouse uses. Therefore they won't ban said player. It's pretty pathetic of them to be honest.

How no recoil would be allowed? Lol.

first of all, let me explain, there's a difference between macro and script. Macro just helps you click/shoot faster, but u can also use a script to counter recoil effects of the weapon you're using, so long as you are using your official mouse software and not some third-party software, you are going to be ok, it is illegal to use but I haven't seen anyone lose access to their account using their official mouse software/driver such as razer synapse or the software that comes with Logitech or other mice. 

PS: I don't use macro or script myself cause I'm braindead and I main oca + nano (used to be Yukon before they nerfed it)  all the time.

It's mostly because the game doesn't have an actual anti cheat that's actually developed to function with APB.

And of course the fact that it's a free to play game and you can basically come back and cheat again within minutes.

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

It's mostly because the game doesn't have an actual anti cheat that's actually developed to function with APB.

And of course the fact that it's a free to play game and you can basically come back and cheat again within minutes.

I don't understand LO's stance on banning players. They refuse to ban players who are blatantly cheating on the idea that they will catch more of them... but this game isn't like CSGO where holding off and waiting will ban like 1000's more cheaters. In this game all the cheaters are the exact same people over and over. It doesn't matter how long they wait for the cheat, those same players will come back. They need to start banning individuals who are quite clearly blatant.

I gotta say... The fact that this same player has been BLATANTLY cheating on stream for months now, has been reported by everyone who's come into contact with them, and they've still not been banned is... Well... It's very very disappointing. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I gotta say... The fact that this same player has been BLATANTLY cheating on stream for months now, has been reported by everyone who's come into contact with them, and they've still not been banned is... Well... It's very very disappointing. 

It seems like they keep trying to add new anti cheats and hope the problem goes away magically.

LO has tried 2 anti cheats so far and those didn't do anything.. 😞

I rest my case. Call me the greatest hackusator in APB. My point is valid as is proven again and again and again…. this game is hacked on hard.

Because they are probably not trained on how to identify if someone is cheating or not. Therefore it's entirely down to the anti-cheat software to catch these players despite the fact that it's impossible to do so. Fair Fight was at the least able to crunch some math to catch some players doing impossible shit but alas we all know how much abuse was done via manual FF bans to ruin the anti-cheats reputation here.

The solution would be to either, train some support staff that are specialized in dealing with cheating cases OR provide their own server side anti-cheat that runs math checks on the players stats to determin if they are actually cheating or not.

Edited by Glubbable

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

thats because Little orbit doesnt ban anymore, the /report is nearly there as a "Shut the f up and play the f game" thing, and if they do happen to ban someone, Littleorbit unbans them with a "we will give you a 2nd try..." , there is proof right on this forums from mat saying he banned a bunch of people that knew they were doing wrong but kept useing the non supported launcher, but no, he unbanned them cuz a cheating customer is still a paying customer

Edited by ShaiShai
was expecting the auto sensor to change the word f... to something else, guess they got rid of that just liek the gm's too (and dont say there are gm's, every time im online, there is none)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Good or bad publicity is still publicity. If it gets people talking, more people will eventually join. Granted they'll leave once they experience the shitshow and its horrible economics, but hey we arent the ones in charge🙄

I was manually banned for using a logitech fbw macro..... but im facing aimbotters and triggerbotters every single day.... and now guys are using no recoil on stream? LMAO nice one Matt Scott

16 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

I was manually banned for using a logitech fbw macro..... but im facing aimbotters and triggerbotters every single day.... and now guys are using no recoil on stream? LMAO nice one Matt Scott

I somehow doubt that is why you were banned.

If you are talking about a certain russian from a certain a certain cheating EU clan, then I think he got banned but bought a new account.

16 minutes ago, Sayori said:

If you are talking about a certain russian from a certain a certain cheating EU clan, then I think he got banned but bought a new account.

It's someone who allegedly owns a sports car, knows 6 different languages and has over 9k "followers" on Twitch.

14 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

It's hard to ban when they can't detect a macro/.lua file or whatever file the A4 Tech mouse uses. Therefore they won't ban said player. It's pretty pathetic of them to be honest.

It's not about detecting when the dude is lasering people down ON STREAM. Anyone with a properly functioning brain should be able to tell something is wrong when his mouse doesn't move upwards.