GOLDMAD

Cant sell on auc

I have moved this thread to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums.

When you join the social district you should get a message that either tells you the remaining time or that you're fully trade locked. 

In the latter case, contact our support team to get more information regarding why.

~@mayii

10 hours ago, Amayii said:

I have moved this thread to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums.

When you join the social district you should get a message that either tells you the remaining time or that you're fully trade locked. 

In the latter case, contact our support team to get more information regarding why.

~@mayii

i dont have ban

3 hours ago, GOLDMAD said:

upppp

like amajii wrote - it can be a temporary trade lock. All Accounts that havent been used for longer time or have been reactivated got 3 days trade lock and

it should give you a message how Long your account is locked for trading in Chat when you join social district.

5 minutes ago, GOLDMAD said:

im waiting 180 days for trade, but enyway cant

Did you make a ticket with support? Sounds like this might be a perma lock for some reason

2 minutes ago, GOLDMAD said:

yes
im waiting 3 mounth

Check on https://support.gamersfirst.com if there was a response.

As mentioned in 

if the ticket was made after date X (mentioned in the thread) and you didn't get an answer, reply to your ticket

5 minutes ago, GOLDMAD said:

last ticket im open 5 september

+

work

TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION

So, 5th of sept is before 9th of sept. Check on the site for a reply, if there's none post one yourself asking for an update

3 minutes ago, GOLDMAD said:

im check mail and ticket everyday

So, if you're still waiting past the time that was posted. Send a reply to the ticket yourself asking for an update. It can be that it slipped through the cracks

I have the same problem, my last session was last week and now I cannot sell or buy items in the market. which is the reason?

:(

8 hours ago, AlgizGI said:

I have the same problem, my last session was last week and now I cannot sell or buy items in the market. which is the reason?

😞

neither trade nor send messages.

When you join Social you should get a message, if not just hover over the attachement (paperclip) icon in a new ingame mail to see the remaining time. 

If no time is shown, it's probably permanent and then the only way to get info would probably be support

dude i have the same problem, and now i have problem to armas market place too, i tried to buy premiun again and i cant, says "unhandled exception" this is so annoying

On 10/12/2019 at 10:14 PM, Kevkof said:

When you join Social you should get a message, if not just hover over the attachement (paperclip) icon in a new ingame mail to see the remaining time. 

If no time is shown, it's probably permanent and then the only way to get info would probably be support

I do not receive any message or entering the social district. In the paperclip I only get the message: "your account is not allowed to mail attachments". I send a ticket for support 3 days ago.