Sign in to follow this  
moxxichixx

Customer Support Offline?

Hello Little Orbit,

I have made a ticket 23 days ago about unlinking my steam account to my APB and I still have no reply. Is that normal, it already been more than 2 weeks of waiting!

Ticket Id#99595

• Like 1

And they reply with non sense as always unable to help... Freaking love the waiting time... I just want the compagny to shutdown at this point... Unprofessional and always late on everything.... Now they rely on China to help them... pathetic

3 hours ago, danielllv95 said:

Can anyone help me? I purchase g1c but not getting it. I already sent support ticket #101572

You'll have to wait for support to get back to you - we can't help you through the forums, sorry!

Isn't this something you have to clarify with the steam support?

25 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

This is something our support solves. 

On 9/5/2019 at 11:41 AM, moxxichixx said:

And they reply with non sense as always unable to help... Freaking love the waiting time... I just want the compagny to shutdown at this point... Unprofessional and always late on everything.... Now they rely on China to help them... pathetic

having examples of communication with support I would like to see more openness and professionalism . support answers are really too veiled, complicated in the General understanding of the text .

7 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

huh? your steam account will have no sign of being linked to a g1 account. (or at least which account. they might now you authentificated at g1 via steam)

g1 saves some sort of steam id that they will get once you login over steam and authorize authentification for the g1 website.

why would steam have databases for g1 account info? they would have to have that for every single site you can login with steam on.

you can add logging in with steam to any forum or whatever - skin trading services use that.

the only reasonable solution is that those that use authentification via steam:

1. ask steam for a token or some identifying information
  2. have you login at steam and allow this authentification
  3. steam now sends your account specific info to that site
  4. the site looks if they have matching info, if so, the account with the matching info gets logged in for your session

steam has basically no say where the account specific info gets stored for matching or how the actual login process is on the side of that website - or in this case, g1/lo.

they just give the info and it's upon g1/lo to link it.

Edited by neophobia

On 9/5/2019 at 2:41 AM, moxxichixx said:

If you mean vague shit like, give the last IP connected to the account, your transaction IDs for G1C, your steam link, DOB, when the account was open and all this shit then yes. Its non sense.

I only dont understand why you need the date when the account was open?

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:41 PM, neophobia said:

huh? your steam account will have no sign of being linked to a g1 account. (or at least which account. they might now you authentificated at g1 via steam)

g1 saves some sort of steam id that they will get once you login over steam and authorize authentification for the g1 website.

why would steam have databases for g1 account info? they would have to have that for every single site you can login with steam on.

you can add logging in with steam to any forum or whatever - skin trading services use that.

the only reasonable solution is that those that use authentification via steam:

1. ask steam for a token or some identifying information
  2. have you login at steam and allow this authentification
  3. steam now sends your account specific info to that site
  4. the site looks if they have matching info, if so, the account with the matching info gets logged in for your session

steam has basically no say where the account specific info gets stored for matching or how the actual login process is on the side of that website - or in this case, g1/lo.

they just give the info and it's upon g1/lo to link it.

as far as i can remember it was always said steam support has to solve this, because using the steam client made the link in steam by storing your G1 accounts info in steam. But surely that might have changed or i remember this incorrectly.

Sign in to follow this