Lixil

[PC] PATCH NOTES 1.20.0 (1161) DISCUSSION

7 hours ago, Solamente said:

pretty much everyone i’ve ever been involved in a balance discussion with has agreed that loyos need a nerf, i think you’re the odd one out 

Its a lil bit more than it should be, but its defenitely not OP from any possible view, and therefore there is no need for any drastical changes like dmg nerf, and -1 nade carry as somebody has suggested

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Its a lil bit more than it should be, but its defenitely not OP from any possible view, and therefore there is no need for any drastical changes like dmg nerf, and -1 nade carry as somebody has suggested

Low-Yields are most certainly overpowered, and the nerf is warranted. 1 second shorter fuse means faster aggression. Faster travel time with same blast radius as standard frags means a greatly reduced chance of your enemy being able to react and avoid damage. Damage that does land is hardly less than standard frags. Low-Yields are stronger than standard frags even if you only nerfed the carry count to 2. The fact that you can carry 3 puts them so unbelievably far ahead it's asinine that people would say they are not overpowered.

2 hours ago, crusade said:

Low-Yields are most certainly overpowered, and the nerf is warranted. 1 second shorter fuse means faster aggression. Faster travel time with same blast radius as standard frags means a greatly reduced chance of your enemy being able to react and avoid damage. Damage that does land is hardly less than standard frags. Low-Yields are stronger than standard frags even if you only nerfed the carry count to 2. The fact that you can carry 3 puts them so unbelievably far ahead it's asinine that people would say they are not overpowered.

Cooking any nade makes them unavoidable. Also Iam not sayin there should be no nerf, but listed nerfs are simply too much. I support nerfing max damage radius (from 400cm to 200cm) tho.

-This would make them more precision based while the damage would be naturally much lower out of its low tolerant max damage radius.

Again: Taking the third nade away, while nerfing its damage would nerf the yolos to the absolute ground.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Again: Taking the third nade away, while nerfing its damage would nerf the yolos to the absolute ground.

this isn’t even on the table, neither test A or test B remove a loyo grenade 

On 9/5/2019 at 2:16 AM, Pedroxin said:

iirc, there was a mention of some joker tickets being rewarded to testers? That might actually motivate ppl to join test districts since there are more useful things u can buy with jt now

Was mentioned, then quickly forgotten about apparently.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 1:22 AM, Lixil said:

please nerf ntec damage ... it's way too op and 75% of players using it bc its extremely good - ursus and new glory are totally useless bc normal ntec is way better in any way!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Solamente said:

this isn’t even on the table, neither test A or test B remove a loyo grenade 

some ppl suggest this so I want to point out how dumb this is

Also I dont agree neither with A nor B variants, cuz its also way too big nerfs.

Remember a time when the obeya was op af now it's sub average depending on who's using it nowadays.

2 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Remember a time when the obeya was op af now it's sub average depending on who's using it nowadays.

every gun is sub average depending on who's using it

the obeya is still arguably the best long range weapon in apb tho, so idk what you're on about

• Like 1

Well if you've been playing the game as long as i have then you'd understand where I'm coming from, Cause even in the hands of someone who had very little knowledge of it would still destroy players left right n centre.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

5 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

You could say the same exact thing for the NTEC, Carbine, FBW, CSG, Scout, Troublemaker. I dunno, what's your point exactly? The CR762 is extremely deadly right now, especially with CJ3.

Lol the troublemaker is well below average now, Hence why it was called the Goldmaker seeing those who were actually silver threat would suddenly go gold, But now since it was nerfed those who have it don't use it as predominantly nowaday's, And isn't LO gonna work around with how the NTEC is now seeing they're using it as a basis of gun balancing, And im not entirely saying the obeya CR762 is entirely useless but it's not what it used to be and you know as well as I know what i mean. 

15 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Well if you've been playing the game as long as i have then you'd understand where I'm coming from, Cause even in the hands of someone who had very little knowledge of it would still destroy players left right n centre.

im not sure what you're getting at tbh since the only knowledge you need for the obeya is its fire rate, this is like talking about when a g9 used to be a g10

been here since 2011 btw

obir's range should be increased a bit.... 55m is pretty bad for a gun that kills so slow.... while obeya cr762 has a 70m range without IR3.... like why bother nerfing the obir... obeya is better for ranged fights.

lowyields should just have their blast radius reduces slightly so you have to be more precise... all this damage nerf nonsense while reducing blast radius will just make people not use them............. why have something int he game so that it just collects dust? tons of guns that are pointless to use cause they are so weak when compared to other alternatives.

21 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

obir's range should be increased a bit.... 55m is pretty bad for a gun that kills so slow.... while obeya cr762 has a 70m range without IR3.... like why bother nerfing the obir... obeya is better for ranged fights.

lowyields should just have their blast radius reduces slightly so you have to be more precise... all this damage nerf nonsense while reducing blast radius will just make people not use them............. why have something int he game so that it just collects dust? tons of guns that are pointless to use cause they are so weak when compared to other alternatives.

the cr762 and the OBIR have the same range, the Obir also has more overdamage

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

the cr762 and the OBIR have the same range, the Obir also has more overdamage

the obeya has a significantly more forgiving dropoff, and therefore also a more forgiving ttk at long ranges

7 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

whats going on with this patches..nothing this week too?

The patchnotes for this week's patch were posted:

~@mayii

On 9/15/2019 at 11:50 PM, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Lol the troublemaker is well below average now, Hence why it was called the Goldmaker seeing those who were actually silver threat would suddenly go gold, But now since it was nerfed those who have it don't use it as predominantly nowaday's, And isn't LO gonna work around with how the NTEC is now seeing they're using it as a basis of gun balancing, And im not entirely saying the obeya CR762 is entirely useless but it's not what it used to be and you know as well as I know what i mean. 

I bought it, they nerfed it shortly after and I haven't used it since. If you spent actual cash on a weapon, you should get the option of credit if they decide to change the weapon after purchase

otherwise, whats stopping them from making a really great weapon that a bunch of people really like so that a bunch of people want to buy it. Then turn around and nerf it and the person who spent money is SOL. 

1 hour ago, Farbon Ciber said:

I bought it, they nerfed it shortly after and I haven't used it since. If you spent actual cash on a weapon, you should get the option of credit if they decide to change the weapon after purchase

otherwise, whats stopping them from making a really great weapon that a bunch of people really like so that a bunch of people want to buy it. Then turn around and nerf it and the person who spent money is SOL. 

*cough* Troublemaker *cough* Nano

On 9/16/2019 at 3:39 AM, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

And that is how it was my first experience buying a permanent weapon, it was terrible. Because I used to buy just car kits and premium and when I finally decided to buy the Obeya was because it was incredible powerful, it used to be pretty much like a long range Joker Carbine, and they nerfed it the next week right after I bought it, so it was hard for me to feel confident of buying any other gun again, at least for a while after they release any new toy now I know I should wait for unexpected not so unexpected balances.

Edited by Salvick

On 9/19/2019 at 1:59 AM, CookiePuss said:

*cough* Troublemaker *cough* Nano

Those were the day's nano killing players at 60+mtrs, Nano was the new primary 😏

On 10/4/2019 at 2:10 AM, zeals said:

Do you guys plan on taking the silly pouch and the extremely redundant knife from the katana harness? @MattScott @Lixil @SKay

Id be happy if they just put the Katana on the right way.

The cutting edge is facing the wrong way. Goes like this, cutting edge down: lsFP7T1.png

not like this cutting edge up: CqCqrSA.jpg

Hell, even Fortnite gets it right:2reMI1i.jpg

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2