breicradie

can we have a back to school event??? pls..

can we buy old items back just for 1 week event?

that will be so cool.

ty so much.!

more power guys.

Never done in the past, probably shouldnt be done now. AFAIK, every "old item" is currently ingame anyway.

If G1, the moneymonger scumbags, didn't see fit to launch a Back-To-School sale or whatever you're proposing, then I highly doubt LO will, considering they have better morals and wont do anything regarding it until they change ARMAS prices.

Also unclear as to what you're actually asking. Your title says "back to school sale", but your post says "buy old items back". It makes no sense.

Theres not a whole lot to bring back anyways but something that can done is that the bundles should be able to be bought separately like the Tactical Gear Bonus and the Tactical Urban Warfare Pack. They did this before, I saw in another post but G1 got a bit money hungry and mixed them into packs so the only way to get it is to buy the overpriced pack.

If there's anything I really wanna see back, it's that extremely annoying siren. The boomer DL-5 Noisemaker. 
That one is gone right? I haven't really seen an option to buy it anywhere. 
For immersive role playing purposes only.

Edit:  Did some research and found this. 
Does the Light 'em up mega pack contain the annoying siren? 
https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=64&subcatID=67&productId=2669
Can anyone confirm this?

Edit two:
The Light 'em up mega pack does contain the Boomer-5 DL. However, the Rotary Police Lights Vegas/Fresno contains it aswell, and is a bit cheaper. 
https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=64&subcatID=67&productId=2678

Edited by Spherii

35 minutes ago, Spherii said:

If there's anything I really wanna see back, it's that extremely annoying siren. The boomer DL-5 Noisemaker. 

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=64&subcatID=67&productId=2669
Can anyone confirm this?

I think you can make a better one by screaming into the mic lol

4 hours ago, breicradie said:

can we buy old items back just for 1 week event?

that will be so cool.

ty so much.!

more power guys.

not been at school for just less than 30 years.. why would I want this type of event? Also why would we be having a country specific event? (i dont know what country you are in btw)

• Thanks 1

phillipines. ^^ sorry for bieng so childish..

ummm... pls ignore my post.. someone tell me that.. rare things should remain Rare... oh well.. have to hunt my Halo.. :(

if somesone is selling HALO pls ohhh plsss.. PM me. ty so much!

2 minutes ago, breicradie said:

phillipines. ^^ sorry for bieng so childish..

End of school holiday - start of wet season. Good time to stay inside and play APB.

On 6/8/2018 at 7:29 AM, DarkRider400 said:

Never done in the past, probably shouldnt be done now. AFAIK, every "old item" is currently ingame anyway.

If G1, the moneymonger scumbags, didn't see fit to launch a Back-To-School sale or whatever you're proposing, then I highly doubt LO will, considering they have better morals and wont do anything regarding it until they change ARMAS prices.

Also unclear as to what you're actually asking. Your title says "back to school sale", but your post says "buy old items back". It makes no sense.

umm.. sorry.. my bad. :(  just pls ignore me... just like someone tells me in F.A.. RARE items should remain RARE,, ty so much!!!!! have a good day!

i dont think back to school event should be a thing

that is like advertising this game is open to play for children under the age of 18. When ideally it has been advertised this game is Mature, which dictates 18+.

sure children play the game, however its hard to enforce such age rules when the internet gives you all sorts of ways to spoof your age.

What you are looking for is a Summer event 🙂 (most of EU, like steam summer sales)

Edited by ElectroStingz

3 hours ago, ElectroStingz said:

What you are looking for is a Summer event 🙂 (most of EU, like steam summer sales)

my cold winter and me shake our fists at you in defiance.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 4:03 PM, MoeEveryWeek said:

I think you can make a better one by screaming into the mic lol

On 6/8/2018 at 3:28 PM, Spherii said:

Can anyone confirm this?

Edit two:
The Light 'em up mega pack does contain the Boomer-5 DL. However, the Rotary Police Lights Vegas/Fresno contains it aswell, and is a bit cheaper. 
https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=64&subcatID=67&productId=2678

1. Yes it gives the sirens to all cars

2. I LIKE the Boomer DL siren Reminds me of the Headless horseman's siren