Sign in to follow this  
xDoomGuardx

Petition

16 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

As a result of the game and communication with the community, dissatisfied with the state of Affairs associated with the exorbitant number of cheaters game. It was decided to write a petition to the administration and personally to M. Scott. Please all concerned and understand the gravity of the situation here to unsubscribe or to give its coordinates. Know the policy of moderation in incentive this post will live very long.

If typed at least fifty people will be able to make the text of the appeal.

Trolls and other bad people will refrain from comments. You've almost ruined the game.

Preliminary text of the petition.

Suggestions for editing the petition are welcome.

1. Run anti-cheat in normal mode, with constant updates.

2. Every week to show the results of anti-cheat. Banned list.

3. Work on complaints to support. Without standard formal replies.

4. to realize the normal operation of the report.

5. Regularly check for cheats and cheaters.

6. Issue compensation for cooperation with the administration and assistance in identifying cheaters. Failure to comply with the above requests will result in a boycott.

Preliminary result: I had no doubt trash on this forum. No real offers. Trolling and provocations-more than enough. Conclusion-everyone wants to play without cheaters, no one wants to do anything.

Uhh what?...................................., Add it to the pile like the rest of em.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

4 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Uhh what?...................................., Add it to the pile like the rest of em.

Is that your suggestion?

3 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Is that your suggestion?

Ohh it's not a suggestion, Seeing everyone complains about this all the time yet @MattScott pretty much posts topic's about support ticket progress and any other stuff that pop's up, So really it's more of a whinge than a constructive topic to begin with.

Ohh it's not a suggestion, Seeing everyone complains about this all the time yet @MattScott pretty much posts topic's about support ticket progress and any other stuff that pop's up, So really it's more of a whinge than a constructive topic to begin with.

What does he publish? Statistics on the effectiveness of the administration in the fight against cheaters and software distribution? No. Can asks some help from the community in this, also. So where is the stupidity? Local just do not want to do anything, they are satisfied with everything, despite the nightmare that is happening in the game.

8 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

What does he publish? Statistics on the effectiveness of the administration in the fight against cheaters and software distribution? No. Can asks some help from the community in this, also. So where is the stupidity? Local just do not want to do anything, they are satisfied with everything, despite the nightmare that is happening in the game.

You're missing the point, But really everything you've said is been known by the community so really it's just another topic that's just gonna be forgotten after a week or two, But goodluck, It's a cruel world get used to it.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

You're missing the point, But really everything you've said is been known by the community so really it's just another topic that's just gonna be forgotten after a week or two, But goodluck.

I have no doubt that the administration knows the state of things. For me, the question remains why nothing is being done to solve the current problems.

The presence of cheaters in the game is the result of the inaction of the administration. Therefore, the petition is aimed at stimulating the action of the project management.

Edited by xDoomGuardx

i got lag and it erased my post and only posted the last part

anyways its never a good idea to do things that didn't work and name and shame only made things worse.

many of us do not want this and honestly your petition is a bad idea as well because of it.

so no thanks

Edited by Fortune Runner

13 hours ago, Esurient said:

@Mina_ Could you lock this post? this is getting heated. OP made his/her point and it was rejected. From reading all 2 pages it looks like the discussion has ended with a No.

Only OP can request the topic to be closed.

It was said a lot, sorry for that or anything on topic. Apparently the readers of the forum anyway, what's going on with the game now and the more its fate.

15 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

*Crying about trolls*

Well, I tried to explain what was wrong with your petition in constructive detail and you just ignored it.

Your problem isn't trolls, it's that you just can't accept someone else telling you that you are wrong.

I suspect you're not old enough to be playing this game.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Well, I tried to explain what was wrong with your petition in constructive detail and you just ignored it.

Your problem isn't trolls, it's that you just can't accept someone else telling you that you are wrong.

I suspect you're not old enough to be playing this game.

Nothing useful, except for the provocations you did not. Want to continue?

On 9/3/2019 at 7:45 PM, xDoomGuardx said:

Seriously, just a couple cheaters? Your inaction and connivance is killing the game right now. The more people like you argue, telling the rest of us not to do anything, the worse it will get. By the way, I know how it was before. Before cheaters was significantly less. More to respond to the provocations of a Troll will not.

I'm playing actively and didn't even see a single cheater once for weeks maybe months. Just stop hackusating ppl.

Edited by _gousk
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, _gousk said:

I'm playing actively and didn't even see a single cheater once for weeks maybe months. Just stop hackusating ppl.

In the past three days have at least two or three a cheater in the party. And you still want me to believe that they are not? Maybe we're just playing different games. Or you play Jericho. Or maybe you are a regular Troll, like most here. Maybe you have something to offer?

Merged.

Is that all the community games are capable of? Hat, trolling, provocation and no real sensible thought? Do you care so much about the future of the game?

10 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

In the past three days have at least two or three a cheater in the party. And you still want me to believe that they are not? Maybe we're just playing different games. Or you play Jericho. Or maybe you are a regular Troll, like most here. Maybe you have something to offer?

Anyone who disagrees with you a regular troll right? If u are not capable of doing something it doesn't mean others can't as well, prove me wrong and show me a cheaters footage pls go ahead. Ppl like u making the issue bigger than it actually is and distracting the LO for nothing. I'm not saying there are no cheaters, ofc there are but it is not that lethal right now. We already made them change the anti-cheat system 2 times, just stop creating topics like that every freaking day and let them do their thing. 

• Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 3:01 PM, xDoomGuardx said:

exorbitant number of cheaters game

Honestly I can't even remember the last time I saw a cheater in APB but whatever floats your poo man. I think LO is doing really well in that regard.

Edited by Uke
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uke said:

Honestly I can't even remember the last time I saw a cheater in APB but whatever floats your poo man.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they're not there. Maybe it's your problem because you don't pay attention to it and believe in mythical "skill".

On topic, if you do not offer, please do not abuse comments. Willing to help here, but to argue more than I would like.

1 minute ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they're not there. Maybe it's your problem because you don't pay attention to it and believe in mythical "skill".

On topic, if you do not offer, please do not abuse comments. Willing to help here, but to argue more than I would like.

Or maybe you believe that anyone with a decent aim and game sense is a cheater.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Uke said:

Or maybe you believe that anyone with a decent aim and game sense is a cheater.

If you want to discuss "skill" players which created this petition asking for a personal message. Dissolve flood, as is customary for regulars, I will not.

13 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

If you want to discuss "skill" players which created this petition asking for a personal message. Dissolve flood, as is customary for regulars, I will not.

Q3t6Fqk.gif

what

15 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Is that all the community games are capable of? Hat, trolling, provocation and no real sensible thought? Do you care so much about the future of the game?

we have sensible thoughts, you just dismiss all of them because you think you are right.

or actually - you say people are trolls because they disagree.

most of your points have even been addressed in the past, idk what you are trying to do here.

on a side note, "petition"-culture is toxic af to begin with and reading the title already... ah well. i don't see a real "petition" here though anyway.

2 hours ago, Uke said:

what

i think he's either using a (very) bad translator or uhhh... has some trouble with the language.

what i've learned from this thread: don't try to argue with someone with a "Disturbed" avatar (not sure if that's actually it but seems fair enough)

Edited by neophobia

28 minutes ago, neophobia said:

we have sensible thoughts, you just dismiss all of them because you think you are right.

or actually - you say people are trolls because they disagree.

most of your points have even been addressed in the past, idk what you are trying to do here.

"petition"-culture is toxic af to begin with

i think he's either using a (very) bad translator or uhhh... has some trouble with the language.

None of the respondents offered anything but provocation and trolling. Don't you think so?

If there are reasonable proposals, I am ready to listen.

Which is what I needed to prove...

Edited by xDoomGuardx

56 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

None of the respondents offered anything but provocation and trolling. Don't you think so?

If there are reasonable proposals, I am ready to listen.

Which is what I needed to prove...

There are no "offers" or "proposals" because there's no need to do anything. You're the only one with a problem. You think that problem is cheaters but it's actually just the fact that you're a bad loser.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Uke said:

There are no "offers" or "proposals" because there's no need to do anything. You're the only one with a problem. You think that problem is cheaters but it's actually just the fact that you're a bad loser.

The opinion of forum Troll I really, really valuable, really, no kidding.

1 minute ago, xDoomGuardx said:

The opinion of forum Troll I really, really valuable, really, no kidding.

You don't seem to value anyone's opinion. Talking to you is a waste of time.

• Like 4