EightPower

OTW Client Download?

It's like a different installer compared to the APB installer that we can download and play on or what is it ? 

P.S : I like the install process , pretty cool!

eight.png

Edited by EightPower

It's not a live client. It's used only for testing. OTW = open testing world. ALL players can download this client and help us test!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

It's not a live client. It's used only for testing. OTW = open testing world. ALL players can download this client and help us test!

Is the O.T.W - for unreal engine 4.0? or 3.5? or just for testing like bugs and stuff?

Thanks,

I downloaded it, will check.

10 minutes ago, EightPower said:

Is the O.T.W - for unreal engine 4.0? or 3.5? or just for testing like bugs and stuff?

Thanks,

This will constantly change for whatever build they decide to push to OTW. Currently it's for testing the BattlEye patch as far as I'm aware.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OTW

Will it be locked to people with premium like last time (my premium ran out and couldent participate anymore)

42 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

OTW

Will it be locked to people with premium like last time (my premium ran out and couldent participate anymore)

I saw few people without premium there, so I assume premium isn't required.

1 hour ago, EightPower said:

Is the OTW for unreal engine 4.0? or 3.5? or just for testing like bugs and stuff?

Thanks,

OTW is kind of an ongoing open beta for the next patch candidate(s) after passing internal testing. At the moment it has battleye patch in pretty much releasable shape.

Note that it might not be always online between patches, as it exists for testing purposes only.

2 hours ago, Ignas / qsn said:

Does it still require premium in order to join?

No, anyone can join and help the Dev Team to improve the game by giving feedback

19 hours ago, Lixil said:

well back then there were SPCT's ... would that mean that ANYONE can get OTW now?

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

well back then there were SPCT's ... would that mean that ANYONE can get OTW now?

Correct. It used to be that only premium users could get it, this is changed now.

28 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Correct. It used to be that only premium users could get it, this is changed now.

i was premium for years and still didn't have access. but thank you for the reply Lixil 🙂

On 6/8/2018 at 5:54 AM, Lixil said:

How to Download it ?

i cant join tho, it says my pass or email is worng dont know why.

Edited by Londa

4 hours ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

OTW is down. Nice anime tiddies pfp

:c but thanks tho :3

Hi guys 
if i want to download the OTW version , how much will i need to download and can i save any gigas by using the normal APB folder?

The OTW client is about the same size as the regular version of APB, and yes, you can save a lot of downloading time by copying the APBGame, Binaries and Engine folders from the regular client to the OTW one.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Androvald said:

The OTW client is about the same size as the regular version of APB, and yes, you can save a lot of downloading time by copying the APBGame, Binaries and Engine folders from the regular client to the OTW one.

when i run launcher its downloading 6 gb even though i copied over

11 hours ago, Putins said:
13 hours ago, Androvald said:

when i run launcher its downloading 6 gb even though i copied over
If you copy files across you will need to delete your ClientFiles.xml file before running the launcher. This will force the launcher to do a full scan and recognize that some files are already in place. We plan to make this the default functionality of the Repair option in future.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How can I login? I was playd this version sometimes, but I can't login again... What happens? How can I get my account normal again?