Lixil

Message from Matt Blog Post for August

oh my, not sure in which universe I would expect an apb 2 from a Chinese company having any sort of proper financing.

Yes it would be amazing if other games get a customization that APB uses.  APB is o old, and yet no other game offers such a decent one.

But I just see typical lootbox p2w crap incoming, and no customization ever will make such a game monetarization model appealing to me.

@MattScott make a fallen earth utilizing APB's char customization, that would be amazing.  But I doubt that could be integrated into FE, so it would definitely require making a new game over implementing that. 

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 7:37 PM, AsgerLund said:

Evil Matt Smith is evil.

wasn't he doctor who?

31 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

@MattScott make a fallen earth utilizing APB's char customization, that would be amazing.  But I doubt that could be integrated into FE, so it would definitely require making a new game over implementing that. 

couldn't see why not, if they redo FE in UE4 then the customisation thing already exists as a plugin, think it was made by the guys who did the original APB one (not 100% certain though, i just hear rumours) 

if they did FE with 3.5 well they already have done the customisation, so it's perfectly logical that they could implement it in. 

13 minutes ago, Seadee said:

wasn't he doctor who?

The eleventh, yes. And according to the people at massivelyop.com, he's also the CEO of Little Orbit.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:25 AM, Seadee said:

wasn't he doctor who?

couldn't see why not, if they redo FE in UE4 then the customisation thing already exists as a plugin, think it was made by the guys who did the original APB one (not 100% certain though, i just hear rumours) 

if they did FE with 3.5 well they already have done the customisation, so it's perfectly logical that they could implement it in. 

if we really ever get APB Customization in FE and can drive our APB cars with customization there that would be a game I never gonna leave (unless someone screws up the monetarization model)

• Like 1