Lixil

Razer Customs & APB Reloaded phone cases

23 hours ago, SkittyM said:

$40 for a simple phone case is a hard pass.  I'd pay $40 for a DMR-SD/AV charm or something though, like an actual 3D modeled one.

i got mine for like 40 bucks, damn ATAT, but ive used it for 2 years about so i can't complain 😄

I may think of an APB one another time if a case comes for the Galaxy S9

Edited by Noob_Guardian

These cases are pretty decent I guess - they avoided being too in your face. They're perhaps a little boring if I had to be honest, but that may be because I'm just so used to seeing those particular pieces of art work.

It might be fun to see some more creative uses of APB's style and branding (Although I realise that it would have been very easy to create these) and make them look more like a proper phone case.

You could for example have a repeating pattern type design using the Enforcer logo:

MUAAJ3C.png

But it's great to see Little Orbit being pro-active and getting APB's name out there.

Whats up with website... if want an apb phone case i need to sort through 170 pages of cases? Is there an easier solution im missing here?

9 hours ago, Kylegrey2 said:

Whats up with website... if want an apb phone case i need to sort through 170 pages of cases? Is there an easier solution im missing here?

Yes, just use the Filters?

Feels somewhat rushed but kinda cool.

5-6 years ago i woulda been all over this, nowadays.. not really.

still, pretty cool idea, grats on being chosen