Lixil

Razer Customs & APB Reloaded phone cases

Hello everyone,

It’s official—Razer Customs, the latest project with our friends at Razer is live!

APB Reloaded was selected as one of only a few launch titles, so we chose some of the coolest character concepts and made Enforcer and Criminal themed cases.

This is just an initial set. We are hoping to support player-made art and more phone models in the future.

OXVjNH4.png

Pick out a custom, high-quality phone case, and make it truly your own by adding your gamertag. Get inspired and start designing here: http://rzr.to/customs

Thanks,
Lixil

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

Nice stuff, game is gaining attention and recognition.

Hurry up with EU! 🙂

• Like 5

Cool but wished they had more phone options even tho they still probably wouldn't carry my phone. 

• Like 1

this is really good news! I have long been waiting for the official APB merch.

• Like 2

I don't even have that huge wall poster, i don't have any use for these phone cases, my next phone will most likely never be compatible with these, it's not a well known brand.

If someone stole your phone and saw the APB Logo on the back, they'd immediately go back to you and give you the phone back. Then they'd follow it up with a heartfelt apology and a cash money donation.

In APB, we call that a reverse robbery.

• Like 1

for when tshirts ? 

• Like 2

Why are people shitting on this for no reason lmao. This is a good thing, LO branching out and doing something like this with razer could be beneficial for the future.

• Like 12

It always amuses me that these are called "cases" when they don't encase the phone. They're skins, nothing more.

You want a case? Here's a proper case:

81oJRrQkHJL._SL1400_.jpg81uiy0oGu-L._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 4

On 8/29/2019 at 11:10 PM, Hexerin said:

It always amuses me that these are called "cases" when they don't encase the phone. They're skins, nothing more.

81oJRrQkHJL._SL1400_.jpg81uiy0oGu-L._SL1500_.jpg

ok boomer

btt: actually like the cases, sadly none for the OP6 - which i totally get. hm. tbf, they ARE a bit too edgy for me too xd

pretty expensive cases though... you can get these kinda printed (completely customizable) elsewhere a fair bit cheaper 😕

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

They're skins

joker boxes with skins for the phone ? 

$40 for a simple phone case is a hard pass.  I'd pay $40 for a DMR-SD/AV charm or something though, like an actual 3D modeled one.

Personally I think this is a great way to get mainstream exposure/free(?) advertising.. being put on the same list as Overwatch, WoW, etc will at least spread awareness—maybe they would even check us out (not that they will see a pretty sight—which could hurt more than help.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BIank said:

(not that they will see a pretty sight—which could hurt more than help.)

Which is why it was applauded when @MattScott originally stated the game wouldn't be marketed prior to the engine upgrade. The game's current state will do nothing but drive any new players away, and since they don't have the history with the game that we veterans do, they'll likely never return. Will likely also tell all their friends to stay away as well. Really just an all-around bad move to do this Razer phone skin promotion at this time.

• Like 1

Apple: iPhone X, XR, XS and XS Max
Google: Pixel 2 XL
Huawei: P10 Plus
Samsung: Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus

Razer: Coming soon

Interesting choice of phones although make sense, they are all popular and  recent flagships...except p10.

No Oneplus.

40$? Yikes. I can make my own cheaper.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sayori said:

40$? Yikes. I can make my own cheaper.

Welcome to Razer, the Apple of the PC market. Why charge something reasonable when you can instead push brand recognition to charge 10x the price while also using inferior parts?

2 minutes ago, Benguin said:

razer footprints when?

They would have made more money from it than the phone cases really. It's also cheaper and easier than prepping the so many images.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

[...]

Thought it was a UAG first, very similar but both brands are very good and provide actual protection unlike most other thin layered trash that is just an overlay skin.