Sign in to follow this  
LewdLemming

Vehicle Remote Detonation activation after death?

Not sure if this should be in the bug section or not ...

I was playing last night against someone that had a remote detonator in his / her vehicle.  I killed the player and then heard the remote detonator starting to wind up and then BOOM, ended up dying from the car exploding (AFTER the player died).  As I don't use the remote detonator in any of my vehicles, I am going on past experience with them from dealing with other players who had them installed.  I believe you can force the explosion at any time, correct?

I don't believe that the remote was activated while we were in a fire fight as I don't recall hearing the wind-up while we were shooting at each other.  To me, it felt / looked like the remote detonation was activated after the player died.

Is it possible to activate the detonator after you die?   If yes, then this seeeeeriously needs to be fixed.

It is not possible to activate the detonator when you are died, likely you cant do any action when you are died 🙂

You heard the wind-up noise late just because an little desync caused by server ping , i also had my own experience because i remember sometimes hearing the wind-up noise for about 5 seconds and BOOM and sometimes the wind-up noise just last 1 or 2 seconds and BOOM, i know itz weird .

Another thing to take into account with remote det is that the distance between the vehicle and its owner when they trigger it has an impact on how long the wind up timer is.  The further away they are from the vehicle, the longer the wind up.

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

- Mina_

People will spam the detonator key before they die a lot of the times. That's why it appears as if it was activated after death.

• Like 2

Let's not ignore the fact that if you activate the remote detonator, it plays a little sound for the activator only and the car starts alarming after that little sound.

That means the alarm can trigger "after" the death of the activator, while in reality, he pressed it before his death.

Nothing wrong here.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this