Sign in to follow this  
Bast1en

APB IN FEW HOURS...

LEGIT VS NOLEGIT 🤫😂😎🔚 blIXKj

Edited by AzerKay
  • Like 1

will there be any legit vs legit

more like a dozen forum posts about getting "banned for no reason" "battleye broken" "unfair baned mez!"

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

more like a dozen forum posts about getting "banned for no reason" "battleye broken" "unfair baned mez!"

Can't wait.

5 hours ago, SelttikS said:

You forgot the "X IS STILL CHEATING CMON BATTLEYE!" 
Either way, I'm really hyped. 

• Like 1

in a few hours? did i missed patchnotes of BE coming out today?

*runs to the news and announcement section*

Edited by LilyV3

Battleye, thats all.

Some players coming, some are leaving. Even they unban some now.

But i don‘t rly care about the unbanned ones. I mean some of them play normal now, and some hacking again.

circle of apb 😛

Edited by Fumiku

I honestly think this shouldn't have been announced and just randomly implemented, so the players that cheated for years would suffer consequences, rather than giving them more than enough time to uninstall everything.

Edited by GhosT
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

I honestly think this should'nt have been announced and just randomly implemented, so the players that cheated for years would suffer consequences, rather than giving them more than enough time to uninstall everything.

wouldn't they have noticed this when updating, afaik BE does very visibly run in an extra install process (at elats on those games I had that had BE before)

2 hours ago, Deadliest said:

duuuude what toaster is that game recorded on? this looks so horrible.

Edited by LilyV3

5 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

duuuude what toeaster is that game recorded on? this looks so horrible.

breadwinner_02.jpg

(jk)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

I honestly think this should'nt have been announced and just randomly implemented, so the players that cheated for years would suffer consequences, rather than giving them more than enough time to uninstall everything.

i thought so too but then i thought "imagine all the shitty ex cheaters imma stomp" and immediately retracted

2 minutes ago, RubyGee said:

(jk)

Hey, I just saw you on OTW while I was testing my config. POGGERS

Just now, Similarities said:

Hey, I just saw you on OTW while I was testing my config. POGGERS

Heh, was making sure my drivers wouldn't get blocked xD

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

duuuude what toeaster is that game recorded on? this looks so horrible.

me or the cheater?

Edited by Deadliest

3 minutes ago, RubyGee said:

Heh, was making sure my drivers wouldn't get blocked xD

I was testing out the usual stuff, making sure my APBCompat file was working, checking if they blocked any of my config changes, and then also testing out if localization file changes are blocked or not.

Fyi, localization file changes are allowed from what I can see, didn't block me from opening my game so mission name/killfeed changes should be allowed (to anyone using those)

EDIT: I just watched that video by Deadliest and that Siovx guy gets btfo by me at 0:45, I was actually unaware he was cheating with how many times I belted him.

Edited by Similarities
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

I was testing out the usual stuff, making sure my APBCompat file was working, checking if they blocked any of my config changes, and then also testing out if localization file changes are blocked or not.

Fyi, localization file changes are allowed from what I can see, didn't block me from opening my game so mission name/killfeed changes should be allowed (to anyone using those)

thanks for the confirmation

5 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Sweet, good to know. Well on my end I can confirm for AMD users that the next public drivers won't get blocked

Edited by RubyGee

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

How can you be so paranoid ? I mean even tho I stopped playing APB regularly ~2-3 years ago now, people still have the same shitty mentality it seems. If a guy is there for 4-5-6 years, I honestly don't think he's cheating. Logged in the other day to play a few matches, even tho i've CBT Veteran above my head, even tho i'm rusty AF, people still PM me deathwish because apparently i'm "cheating".

There is only a few % of cheaters, top players can look like cheaters to a nooby nor a casual player but trust me there won't be much veterans (since you're talking about ppl cheating for years) bans once BattleEye is up and running. I'm not saying no one is cheating but it's way less than people think it is. It's not because you get your patootie kicked that the guy is cheating, skill gap is huge in APB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bopi said:

How can you be so paranoid ? I mean even tho I stopped playing APB regularly ~2-3 years ago now, people still have the same shitty mentality it seems. If a guy is there for 4-5-6 years, I honestly don't think he's cheating. Logged in the other day to play a few matches, even tho i've CBT Veteran above my head, even tho i'm rusty AF, people still PM me deathwish because apparently i'm "cheating".

There is only a few % of cheaters, top players can look like cheaters to a nooby nor a casual player but trust me there won't be much veterans (since you're talking about ppl cheating for years) bans once BattleEye is up and running. I'm not saying no one is cheating but it's way less than people think it is. It's not because you get your patootie kicked that the guy is cheating, skill gap is huge in APB.

i don't think its paranoia , some people just no longer cared and are still cheating on r200+ accounts . secretly implementing battleeye would been like a surprise hit to the gut because they don't even announce the bans .

• Like 1

I agree with the part "secretly implementing BE" could be a great idea even tho it's too late for that now. There is 200+ cheating probably but those are "fresh" accounts. No way those guys are around for 4+ years on the same account, cheating and never got banned. FF wasn't the best, it took time (maybe too much) to detect cheaters but I don't think it was THAT bad.

kind of hard to secretly release something you have to download onto your pc

edit: and theres a big patootie ToS agreement as well lmao, nothing secret about battleye

Edited by BXNNXD
added stuff

Sign in to follow this