supermariobrothe

Always run (your pinky finger will thank you)

9 hours ago, Bambola said:

I'm also one of those who never had an issue to hold shift most of the time in games which require it, but I guess a lot of people would appreciate to have an official in-game setting to toggle run/sprint mode. Especially those who use their pinky for nose picking in between or during matches. 

Who uses their pinky for nose picking? you use your thumb like a man !

Also like i said, years of holding the shift key down has worn it out to a point where it doesnt register the press properly unless you press it really hard, and this becomes a problem.

Edited by supermariobrothe

Sounds like you need a keyboard that doesn't suck. You can get a mechanical keyboard from Redragon on amazon for like 50$

14 hours ago, wilde79 said:

Sounds like you need a keyboard that doesn't suck. You can get a mechanical keyboard from Redragon on amazon for like 50$

Or i could just keep using this trick till the devs implement an always run toggle and no one will need to buy new keyboards, but thanks for the advice, i will look into it when its time for a new keyboard.

But this is besides the point, sprint not being a toggle is just annoying in general when every other game i play lets you toggle it, its a matter of quality of life and and preference, why is it such a profoundly difficult concept to grasp for some of you?

Edited by supermariobrothe
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 10:44 PM, damn2112 said:

I think you need to be on the computer less and exercise more if your pinky finger is hurting after holding the shift button.

well, there is only one active everyday exercise when you use your pinkie too, and most people here won't get it 😉