1 hour ago, Death_Holy said:

This is her job. After all, she is a technical administrator.

Lixil not constitute  technical administrator .

your imbalance is alarming

Today, September 1, I declare mourning support as 17 days have passed since the ticket was submitted and no one answered. So I was right to know that the Chinese killed the support team.😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

On 8/28/2019 at 4:34 PM, Death_Holy said:

What kind of ignore on the part of the Support of this game. I can’t understand. 13 days have passed since the first ticket was submitted. And ignore that fuzzy bunny is wrong. I'm tired of waiting for why I wait for 13 days

bro i just stopped reading when you complained on the waiting time 

BRO i waited a month. A MONTH and THEN i double texted tro try to get a responce, and waited another week or so to get a single reply to them. 

and you dont see me complaining here. 

3 minutes ago, Newbplay said:

bro i just stopped reading when you complained on the waiting time 

BRO i waited a month. A MONTH and THEN i double texted tro try to get a responce, and waited another week or so to get a single reply to them. 

and you dont see me complaining here. 

Fucking dude, 12 support tickets are hanging on my support. And the difference is zero

25 minutes ago, Speedz said:

Yes, I read and therefore decided to make a very rude joke

imagine this. 

you walk into a Mcdonalds, you see a lot of people in the waiting line. you stand at the end of the line yea? and u are waiting for so long that you start yelling at the staff to hurry up and to fix you a meal cuz ur hungry. BUT WAIT, you arent even at the counter yet??? you are in the waiting line yet you expect to be served ASAP.  the staff would dismiss you as the annoying one and wouldnt even try to help you as quickly as possible. 

hope this will maybe help you since you dont understand normal english 

Edited by Newbplay
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Newbplay said:

imagine this. 

you walk into a Mcdonalds, you see a lot of people in the waiting line. you stand at the end of the line yea? and u are waiting for so long that you start yelling at the staff to hurry up and to fix you a meal cuz ur hungry. BUT WAIT, you arent even at the counter yet??? you are in the waiting line yet you expect to be served ASAP.  the staff would dismiss you as the annoying one and wouldnt even try to help you as quickly as possible. 

hope this will maybe help you since you dont understand normal english 

HAHA I don't go to McDonald's. And in such similar eateries. If I stand in line at the store I am silent but, fuzzy bunny wait for a ticket for 17 days is not normal. Seriously, I don’t give a damn about this Colby 45, even if I at least return the volat, I’ll buy another weapon for myself. You, too, a genius, cite as an example a live queue that can last a maximum of one hour and the turn in support is such an example

3 minutes ago, Newbplay said:

you need help

and i dont mean customer support kind of help

I do not understand anything

3 minutes ago, Death_Holy said:

I do not understand anything

my point exacly

2 minutes ago, Newbplay said:

my point exacly

Bro, I didn’t understand anything in that regard, since the buzz gives me the wrong translation and I have to wrestle

Let's not forget that this is a small company that gets bombarded with spam tickets like "waaaah I got scammed" or "i cheated and got banned pls unban im not cheatinnnnn".

8 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Let's not forget that this is a small company that gets bombarded with spam tickets like "waaaah I got scammed" or "i cheated and got banned pls unban im not cheatinnnnn".

By the way, I met with similar game when my account was stolen, I waited 3 months for all these disassemblies to pass

Support sucks, and has since LO took over. 

It's better than it's been, but wait times are still unacceptably long. 

Though unless LO continues to hire and train new support staff, this is probably the new norm, so may as well just accept it. 

• Like 1

Read Matts post 23 days is the minimum wait time for a ticket so if you need support help you probably won't get it for atleast 1 or 2 months no amount of complaining and bitching will fix that.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Support sucks, and has since LO took over. 

It's better than it's been, but wait times are still unacceptably long. 

Though unless LO continues to hire and train new support staff, this is probably the new norm, so may as well just accept it. 

Fucking dude yeah you're the best

On 8/28/2019 at 6:25 PM, Lixil said:

I was just trying to be helpful. I hope you will get a reply from support soon. 🙂 

why not just ban the prick? you're being too kind in this case, making you look weak.

6 minutes ago, PoshDoll said:

why not just ban the prick? you're being too kind in this case, making you look weak.

If you start banning players for having legitimate complaints, you may as well just shut the game down today.