What kind of ignore on the part of the Support of this game. I can’t understand. 13 days have passed since the first ticket was submitted. And ignore that fuzzy bunny is wrong. I'm tired of waiting for why I wait for 13 days, my friend wrote about the ban in support and they answered him on the same day. Maybe all the Chinese people cut out support because of bad work and in Little Obit there is no one to work in support because you don’t have enough money to pay them for work ??? What to call it? Seriously, I paid the money I earned. And after that you thank us that we go with you to the end. Yes, I can’t get your gratitude to hell because support and anti-cheat work. When Mat is ignored and forum moderation apologizes. I will say so. If support continues to be ignored, I will not be lazy and every day 3 hours of my life I will spam in support until they answer or give a ban. I have said everything.

• Like 1

They aren't lazy or ignoring you, they are backed up and spamming them will only make it worse.  Matt posts updates about customer support tickets and their progress on getting through them here:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

They aren't lazy or ignoring you, they are backed up and spamming them will only make it worse.  Matt posts updates about customer support tickets and their progress on getting through them here:

He said that they can respond to tickets with a delay of up to 2 weeks, right? Today will be 2 weeks. Why do my friends write so that they neigh or check how support works or other problems they are answered in 1 - 2 days. This is fucking not justice

17 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Just a heads up he hasn't updated this since August 9th.

1 minute ago, KalithAlt said:

Just a heads up he hasn't updated this since August 9th.

stop feeding me this shit

1 minute ago, Death_Holy said:

It's the reality if it. I've been waiting even longer at almost 20 days now.

On 8/28/2019 at 5:04 PM, Lixil said:

@Death_Holy your ticket is related to 

this thread?  Have you checked your inventory? 

yes I checked my inventory

Merged.

On 8/28/2019 at 5:04 PM, Lixil said:

@Death_Holy your ticket is related to 

this thread?  Have you checked your inventory? 

What kind of moron are you holding me or what? I’m longer in this game than you, and in this case I checked the mail first and then the inventory!

Just now, Death_Holy said:

What kind of moron are you holding me or what? I’m longer in this game than you, and in this case I checked the mail first and then the inventory!

I was just trying to be helpful. I hope you will get a reply from support soon. 🙂 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

I was just trying to be helpful. I hope you will get a reply from support soon. 🙂 

Hahahahahaha very funny thank you

Actually i've been also waiting for more than a week to unlink my steam account 

This used to take less than an hour back in G1 days

Still waiting...

• Like 1

Well now you're just coming across as a d!ck that I wouldn't even want to help.  Good luck getting your problem solved that way.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Well now you're just coming across as a d!ck that I wouldn't even want to help.  Good luck getting your problem solved that way.

You will help me all. You are no one and you can’t help me

4 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

What is wrong with you?

What's wrong with me? Haha funny question. Everything is fine with me. This is not all right with the bosses of this game.

oh weird are you Europeans

1 hour ago, Death_Holy said:

rudeness can't help you

Edited by olo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, olo said:

rudeness can't help you

You know, I live in Russia and compared to this, these are still flowers

3 minutes ago, Death_Holy said:

You know, I live in Russia and compared to this, these are still flowers

it doesn't matter where you live . customer service will respond to you as soon as possible . your ticket will not remain unanswered . show tolerance .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Such impatience here.........

Maybe for you 15 dollars is a penny but for these 15 dollars I can live a week

Thank you for just furthering the stereotype that russians are terrible people...

7 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

Thank you for just furthering the stereotype that russians are terrible people...

We are not terrible people, just you live in a completely different way for us, the prices in Armas for half of the country's population are really high and when this happens and nothing is done it starts to enrage because our population has an average salary of $ 300 and how it doesn’t get angry for the first time didn’t come then to buy a new one when the support does not take measures? What do we do? Do you say mmm? I currently live on a benefit of $ 100, you think it’s a lot for our country, it’s not such a thing, as I repeat again I can live for $ 15 for 1 week

• Thanks 1

If these 15$ hurt you that much then they are not disposable income.

If you do not have that sort of disposable income you should think twice about how to spend it.

Also you cannot live a week on "those 15$" because you decided to spend them so accept it and be patient until support gets to you.

Edited by TheJellyGoo

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

gosh you're being pretty lenient on them.

9 hours ago, Death_Holy said:

What kind of ignore on the part of the Support of this game. I can’t understand. 13 days have passed since the first ticket was submitted. And ignore that fuzzy bunny is wrong. I'm tired of waiting for why I wait for 13 days, my friend wrote about the ban in support and they answered him on the same day. Maybe all the Chinese people cut out support because of bad work and in Little Obit there is no one to work in support because you don’t have enough money to pay them for work ??? What to call it? Seriously, I paid the money I earned. And after that you thank us that we go with you to the end. Yes, I can’t get your gratitude to hell because support and anti-cheat work. When Mat is ignored and forum moderation apologizes. I will say so. If support continues to be ignored, I will not be lazy and every day 3 hours of my life I will spam in support until they answer or give a ban. I have said everything.

Calm down man, they are learning xD

15 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

gosh you're being pretty lenient on them.

This is her job. After all, she is a technical administrator.