Sign in to follow this  
Triksterism

Guilty by association?

Think a temp ban is more appropriate if players purposely group with cheaters in the future.

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i would also like to see stricter bans for people who associate with the apb furry community

Damn finally

1 hour ago, Kairi said:

I hope so. I also feel like that's where a fair amount of those "untraceable" bans went. Where people cheated on an alt account to carry groups and then were so surprised their main account came under the microscope and also got a ban. 

You don't even correctly read what OP said, right?

54 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

I bet some of those cases investigated by LO and considered wrongly banned fall under such category.

I went out of my way to report 2-3 players that made it really easy to accumulate documented proof of them doing exactly that.

They did end up on ff while (imo) not cheating themselves - justified nonetheless.

Of course, everything is justifed to you tho.

Hey guys - you all who are forced to play with cheaters via FC teams - you all deserve BANS!

Also it's know that FFs algorithm is stats-based. It like to ban for abnormality in stats, both known and hidden.

6 minutes ago, MitneAlt said:

Hey guys - you all who are forced to play with cheaters via FC teams - you all deserve BANS!

Also it's know that FFs algorithm is stats-based. It like to ban for abnormality in stats, both known and hidden.

I mean I might be in the minority here but Ive never liked FF. I dont trust an anticheat that isn't soley looking for programs. Its also flagging off what it perceives the skill cap in the game to be based off collected data ect. If someone comes along much better than what ff deems the skill ceiling and flags them thats inherently a broken system. Im sad they are even keeping it around tbh. 

But what do I know

Edited by Revised

1 minute ago, MitneAlt said:

No, not right. People that knowingly group with cheaters, especially the obvious cheaters, are just as culpable as the cheaters themselves in my opinion. That's what "I hope so." means.

You don't even correctly read what I said, right?

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i would also like to see stricter bans for people who associate with the apb furry community

idk if i should worry about those 6 likes or not. how serious are these guys again? XD

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Ban all the weebs plz.

Wait dont... game would be empty.

dang it. now i have to worry about 2 witch hunts at once

4 hours ago, Frosi said:

Plis don't ban 2842145feec908b57783ddc69e3fc638.png

4 hours ago, Kiida said:

ur ded furry kid

oh wait. fuck.

2 hours ago, Ohshii said:

Oh it gets much better qt~

RnTN.gif

i mean... it looks like they are having fun. where do i sign?

anyways, gentlemen, we need to create a furry sindicate to party defend ourselves against the furry hunts 😧

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

id like to take this opportunity to apologize to triksterism for accidentally summoning the fur brigade into his thread

this is like a beetlejuice thing. but you only need to summon us once

Polar-Bear-Cub-Little-537x420.jpg

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear

Just now, Kairi said:

No, not right. People that knowingly group with cheaters, especially the obvious cheaters, are just as culpable as the cheaters themselves in my opinion. That's what "I hope so." means.

You don't even correctly read what I said, right?

"I hope so. I also feel like that's where a fair amount of those "untraceable" bans went. Where people cheated on an alt account to carry groups and then were so surprised their main account came under the microscope and also got a ban. " ~ That's litteraly what you wrote. What does alt account ban and main with it along have with bans by assocation? Two different things. Someone teams up with cheaters vs someone cheating on alts.

So yeah, I read correctly unlike you.

The only time I think it's justifiable is if a non cheater is full-time playing with a cheater who is full blown blatently cheating the entire time. And even in a case like that, it would have to be a case by case basis with an actual investigation of some sort taking place.

Now back to the good stuff! ❤️

PipO.gif

3 hours ago, MitneAlt said:

[...]

That's the saddest attempt to undermine one of my posts I've seen in a long time.

Where do you even get the idea that FightClub is part of the equation here. Obviously pug based teaming in FC and or even action district is of no relevance.

I am talking about individuals that deliberately group with multiple banned carries where it is apparent even to a third party to make a sound assessment.

it will be tough to jsutify these because people will claim "i didn't knew" etc. but seriously there are specific clans who ALWAYS have that low rank high skilled palyer carrying them, and that is surely NOT coincedence. Same for some groups, you just see these 3 people names and the lowie, and instantly knwo; yeah lets bet that newbie the yhave this time si going to be MVP.  And then that happens.

5 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

That's the saddest attempt to undermine one of my posts I've seen in a long time.

Where do you even get the idea that FightClub is part of the equation here. Obviously pug based teaming in FC and or even action district is of no relevance.

I am talking about individuals that deliberately group with multiple banned carries where it is apparent even to a third party to make a sound assessment.

No. I didn't even need to undermine your post.

There is simple fact: If you play with cheater, you are not cheating.

So hard to understand?

10 minutes ago, MitneAlt said:

No. I didn't even need to undermine your post.

There is simple fact: If you play with cheater, you are not cheating.

So hard to understand?

if you cosntantly and under full awareness play with cheaters to win and even intend to take a cheater with you to win that still is cheating. it's just not using hacks to cheat by your own. but it would be hard to have evidence for this.

Edited by LilyV3

5 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

if you cosntantly and under full awareness play with cheaters to win and even intend to take a cheater with you to win that still is cheating. it's just not using hacks to cheat by your own. but it would be hard to have evidence for this.

Actually proving this is almost impossible.

You would need to follow every single match of that person.

Just now, MitneAlt said:

Actually proving this is almost impossible.

You would need to follow every single match of that person.

this

Unless the person blatantly states they know their teammate cheats and continues to party with them anyway, I don't think you can reliably punish someone for it.

I've seen more than a few shawcopters/blatants on my team over the years and getting them kicked can be hard with the new demerit system.

Sign in to follow this