Seedy

Please tend to the Joker Carb + MACRO before you lose more paying customers

16 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Actually it is hard for a person to get adapted from tapping a LMB to scrolling a gun.

You've been using LMB 99% of the times for shooting and u like to change all of a sudden and expect perfection?

rapid fire macro's and the mouse wheel to fire are easier but pretty useless compared to tap firing when over the target.  You have zero control of bloom when using a simple macro and you miss too many shots.

When has whispering someone to turn off cheats, macro, etc. ever yielded positive results? Like why even bother with it?

Edited by Leefekyn
  • Like 1

They're some rude as fuck people in this thread. There are no-recoil macros, mostly that I know of. It could be a triggerbot, configured quite nicely, to be fired at certain intervals that has stops in between shots to keep accuracy.  

• Like 3

You are the living proof that hours don't make players

The SHAW has a couple preset recoil patterns, but which one you get is random, you can't really macro that.

Also carbine is very easy to max RoF without a macro.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Carbine been a thing since 2014?

carbine been a thing since forever.

i still think its funny people assume everyone who can use it has a macro. theyre also the same weirdos who use cj3 thinking they'll outgun people who've been using carbine forever

• Like 2

take ten minutes and find the proper fire rate for the carbine and you’re all set buddy

14 hours ago, Chinook said:

Carbine been a thing since 2014?

Is it?
PMG is better at everything except aesthetics.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:21 PM, Alani said:

i still think its funny people assume everyone who can use it has a macro. theyre also the same weirdos who use cj3 thinking they'll outgun people who've been using carbine forever

All that is needed is  reflex 3 and to know how to click properly with the carbine, LOL 🙂

On 8/31/2019 at 4:36 AM, Microtea said:

Is it?
PMG is better at everything except aesthetics.

Carbine is much more accurate and has better range. PMG is an RNG cannon.

20 hours ago, crusade said:

Carbine is much more accurate and has better range. PMG is an RNG cannon.

pretty much, carbine is far more reliable.

On 8/28/2019 at 6:47 AM, Seedy said:

Sick of the macros firing at super constant rates with guns like joker carbine, SHAW etc etc. Lol im sick of paying to be beaten by people who are cheating.

I am paying for APB to support LO but shit its been a year + now and we are still seeing the same crap day after day.

Guy with macro using Shaw - never misses a shot and recoil pretty much under super control

Guy with Macro using Joker - super accurate fire rate, never misses a shot as its like playing with a full auto gun with better accuracy and range and recoil pretty much under super control

Whisper the guy to "turn off macro". Get a string of Russian text back.

Subscription cancelled.

As far as macros go with shooting a carbine and other semi auto guns, if you set your macro to click to fast you cant aim, if you make it too slow its pointless. tbh if you're fighting people that are doing that they either just learned the cycling rate or if they are cheating its a triggerbot etc. macro not really as useful as people think. trust me i tried it when i first started back in 2013.

Sincerely the best carbiner,

tranQuility

• Thanks 1

On 8/30/2019 at 3:21 PM, Alani said:

CJ3 is a requirement to shoot it at it's max intended rate of fire. Without it, you'll ghost shot every other shot even if shooting slightly slower than the intended max.

stop trying to break all 50 series of weapons