Seedy

Please tend to the Joker Carb + MACRO before you lose more paying customers

Sick of the macros firing at super constant rates with guns like joker carbine, SHAW etc etc. Lol im sick of paying to be beaten by people who are cheating.

I am paying for APB to support LO but shit its been a year + now and we are still seeing the same crap day after day.

Guy with macro using Shaw - never misses a shot and recoil pretty much under super control

Guy with Macro using Joker - super accurate fire rate, never misses a shot as its like playing with a full auto gun with better accuracy and range and recoil pretty much under super control

Whisper the guy to "turn off macro". Get a string of Russian text back.

Subscription cancelled.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

maybe Unite Games can beat the macro user in Apb Reloaded Reloaded 

• Like 1

There's no weapon that gives as much incorrect accusations of using a macro as the carbine.

Especially the lower the skill of the opponent.... and the accusations only come right after you kill them, never otherwise. What does that tell you?

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Seedy said:

~snip~

I feel like you should have to add "barely silver 8 year vet btw" to these posts. 

• Like 1

How many times do we have to tell people that macros don't improve accuracy? If anything, your accuracy will be ruined if you make it so the macro maxes out the firerate.

Now, if you're talking about no recoil macros, those are a problem.

Also, people who macro usually suck at the game so it usually isn't a problem anyway.

Edited by swft
  • Like 5

have you tried the carbine tho? not like, ''tried'' the carbine. no, have you TRIED the carbine? it's super easy

15 minutes ago, _chain said:

have you tried the carbine tho? not like, ''tried'' the carbine. no, have you TRIED the carbine? it's super easy

I used it for years.. great gun to use but I haven't used it for maybe 2 or 3 years as a consistent option. I was very good with it so I know the keeping a constant fire rate is important. The person I was playing against who was using the joker had a perfect fire rate. when they killed me they would move on to someone else and the fire rate sounded perfect. This is not humanly possible.

i literally stopped reading at "SHAW" i mean c'mon srsly?

Edited by YumiSakura
bad spelling
  • Like 1

man i totally agree with Carbine macros... 2019 and still they haven't done anything about it ! UNBELIEVABLE sad shit.....

Edited by fragmeister
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Seedy said:

Sick of the macros firing at super constant rates with guns like [...] SHAW

if you’re going to throw your credibility out the window in the first sentence, why even bother creating a thread?

I was gonna write a proper response but then I saw who made the thread. Realizing that I just saved a good ten minutes of my life by not writing it, was a strangely nice feeling.

• Like 2

You've probably been playing against Sidezz a lot, he's pretty deadly with that carbine, but you should try the gun, its pretty strong with RS3, just sprint shoot the gun and you will realize the huge advantages it has over some of the other guns when tapped correctly.

6 hours ago, Seedy said:

I used it for years.. great gun to use but I haven't used it for maybe 2 or 3 years as a consistent option. I was very good with it so I know the keeping a constant fire rate is important. The person I was playing against who was using the joker had a perfect fire rate. when they killed me they would move on to someone else and the fire rate sounded perfect. This is not humanly possible.

Define humanly possible?

Do you mean possible within your own skill-set? Or are you assuming that your skill-set supersedes everyone elses therefore if you cannot do it, no one on the entire planet can?

Regardless, I think you're exceptionally confused or clueless. I can't tell which one.

Just now, Ohshii said:

Regardless, I think you're exceptionally confused or clueless. I can't tell which one.

definitely both

Clickyclikyclickyclickclickclickclick

That's all you gotta do with the carbine... why is there this myth about the OP macro that turns it into an unstoppable gun... it's min ttk is .75

44 minutes ago, Acornie said:

Clickyclikyclickyclickclickclickclick

That's all you gotta do with the carbine... why is there this myth about the OP macro that turns it into an unstoppable gun... it's min ttk is .75

i have carpet tunnel its hard please send help

9 hours ago, _gousk said:

You are ridiculous. 

We shouldn't be calling out people for being silver or even bronze, but threads like these are why it started 😜

what about people who use their mouse wheel.

It's actually a more consistent way to rapid fire than a macro as you get physical feedback when scrolling.

should we ban people who change their hotkeys?

20 hours ago, Seedy said:

Subscription cancelled.

So LO lost 1 player by not banning a possible 50+ marco players. Ok, seems like a good deal from a business perspective.

29 minutes ago, illgot said:

what about people who use their mouse wheel.

It's actually a more consistent way to rapid fire than a macro as you get physical feedback when scrolling.

should we ban people who change their hotkeys?

Actually it is hard for a person to get adapted from tapping a LMB to scrolling a gun.

You've been using LMB 99% of the times for shooting and u like to change all of a sudden and expect perfection?