MattScott

Recent ban wave and approved launchers

5 minutes ago, OfficerKovacs said:

this beastly setup

can you even run windows with that? :^)

On 8/31/2019 at 3:13 PM, gasolina said:

I've literally never heard of anyone not joining silver districts

Seems like you've been sleeping over the last year. Seems like you never watch twitch.tv. Seems you never heard people crying about DTs in this game. Seems on the other side you never heard people crying about 'cheaters' or so called 'tryhards' in this game. Did you ever play in a silver district at Citadel in the last months? Don't bother to answer I am good with that you stay in your own dreambubble.
MattScott was right by saying that the reasons why people start cheating is either they are (a) afraid of being embarrassed by losing / they want fame or glory for winning or (b) they want to ruin other people's fun. In either way it forces these days so many people also attracted by streamers to bring their setups to its very high end level - even legal in any case by modifying the gamefiles or hardware - on the one hand - and caused from that more people than ever deathreating on the other hand. Both sides are excessive at this moment, you can't denie it. It's an increasing spiral to extremes.
MattScott was right by saying that the gap of 'skill' in APB is a huge one. This russian 'APB manager'/hacktool, the 'Advanced APB launcher' and personal configs gave their best to increase the gap levels even more!
In any ways it's promised we all would get what we want with engine:
-improved stable performance, -implemented advanced grafic configurations, -disabled file editing
I hope it comes soon so this crap talk finds an end

4 minutes ago, N3wMarty said:

Seems like you've been sleeping over the last year. Seems like you never watch twitch.tv. Seems you never heard people crying about DTs in this game. Seems on the other side you never heard people crying about 'cheaters' or so called 'tryhards' in this game. Did you ever play in a silver district at Citadel in the last months? Don't bother to answer I am good with that you stay in your own dreambubble.
MattScott was right by saying that the reasons why people start cheating is either they are (a) afraid of being embarrassed by losing / they want fame or glory for winning or (b) they want to ruin other people's fun. In either way it forces these days so many people also attracted by streamers to bring their setups to its very high end level - even legal in any case by modifying the gamefiles or hardware - on the one hand - and caused from that more people than ever deathreating on the other hand. Both sides are excessive at this moment, you can't denie it. It's an increasing spiral to extremes.
MattScott was right by saying that the gap of 'skill' in APB is a huge one. This russian 'APB manager'/hacktool, the 'Advanced APB launcher' and personal configs gave their best to increase the gap levels even more!
In any ways it's promised we all would get what we want with engine:
-improved stable performance, -implemented advanced grafic configurations, -disabled file editing
I hope it comes soon so this crap talk finds an end

If you think 3.5 will stop people from making excuses for their shitty behavior, I've got some bad news. 

Easiest way not to get banned over this, just use the basic launcher given with the game. Its official and 100% guaranteed not to get you banned. If you dont like the specs oh well just wait till they improve it.

• Thanks 1

hey spasibo bolshoe my dude, although i think the OG advanced launcher should include that MLP image

I read a lot of words here, but most of them are just rubbish or nagging. I would like more people to be able to play this game, but if you are too bogged down in your mindset, comfort is not important for you, it is important that everything is according to imaginary rules. Do you want to play honestly duck set yourself the same settings you will have the same soapy textures and poorly detailed effects. What do not like do you want a beautiful picture? And here is everyone else who wants but cannot get from weak computers, but you don’t care about playing with lags and friezes, or don’t play at all. I am very razzacharov in the Euro community due to the fact that I tried to raise online and improve the lives of the players, but in return I received exclamations that the Russians are all cheaters and they are so bad.

3 hours ago, Pinkl123 said:

I read a lot of words here, but most of them are just rubbish or nagging. I would like more people to be able to play this game, but if you are too bogged down in your mindset, comfort is not important for you, it is important that everything is according to imaginary rules. Do you want to play honestly duck set yourself the same settings you will have the same soapy textures and poorly detailed effects. What do not like do you want a beautiful picture? And here is everyone else who wants but cannot get from weak computers, but you don’t care about playing with lags and friezes, or don’t play at all. I am very razzacharov in the Euro community due to the fact that I tried to raise online and improve the lives of the players, but in return I received exclamations that the Russians are all cheaters and they are so bad.

No, actually most things said are facts laid down and provided evidence that you consciously (or subconsciously at this point) choose to ignore.

You drop all of those conversations and instead zero in on some comments (cherry picking) to blow them out of proportion and generalize the shit out of them so that they suit your argumentation.

Also no, those are not imaginary rules, they are the official rules and notices by LO which render any of your points void...

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 12:27 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Easiest way not to get banned over this, just use the basic launcher given with the game. Its official and 100% guaranteed not to get you banned. If you dont like the specs oh well just wait till they improve it.

I can understand why people use the advanced launcher with how the  Engine Upgrade was delayed from bugs needing to be addressed , and how they want to play now.

Especially since it was originally expected somewhere around January and April.

All i see is a bunch of players making up an excuse to cheat or gain unfair advantages. Use original launcher, don't like it? Theres the door. That simple.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, AquaSensei said:

All i see is a bunch of players making up an excuse to cheat or gain unfair advantages. Use original launcher, don't like it? Theres the door. That simple.

Or the advanced launcher... are you even paying attention?

Advanced launcher makes APB look like "Unturned" why the heck would you play APB like that when most of the community has a gaming rig meant for high everything *shrug*

5 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Advanced launcher makes APB look like "Unturned" why the heck would you play APB like that when most of the community has a gaming rig meant for high everything *shrug*

Because input lag is annoying.

1 minute ago, Uke said:

Because input lag is annoying.

Even with advanced launcher ( have tried it) you still get stutters anyways, i dont know how many times ive either turned a corner in a car to crash into a wall or shoot a rocket and a civilian just pops infront of me at the beep (XD) But yes we all know lag sucks, it happens, heck it happens with all the games ive played and ya just learn to get used to it. I noticed its alot less of a problem in you get a few beers in ya (18+/21+) Meh i do feels tho, hope it gets fixed.

1 minute ago, AquaSensei said:

Even with advanced launcher ( have tried it) you still get stutters anyways, i dont know how many times ive either turned a corner in a car to crash into a wall or shoot a rocket and a civilian just pops infront of me at the beep (XD) But yes we all know lag sucks, it happens, heck it happens with all the games ive played and ya just learn to get used to it. I noticed its alot less of a problem in you get a few beers in ya (18+/21+) Meh i do feels tho, hope it gets fixed.

I'm not talking about stutter.

1 minute ago, Uke said:

I'm not talking about stutter.

I guess ill move on then, i dont know what input lag is, im sorry im brain dead. My apologies.

On 8/29/2019 at 6:51 AM, dogfish said:

Actually just sad to see it run so bad on a decent computer

its actually because the current UE utilizes the CPU for much more than it should, even simply offloading physics calculations to the GPU like its supposed to be would tremendously increase minimum and maximum framerates and thats just one aspect that could change. multi thread capability?  the list could go on. my 4.8ghz i7 5820k, 32gb 3800mhz ram & gtx 1080 ti nets me a minimum ~100 avg ~125 max 144.

hey Matt would you tell us what "large" in numbers means?

Great, got banned couple days ago, and now i find this post..

Still dont know what so bad on using autosprint and removing muzzleflash, Nade- and car explosions. 

In my opinion this should be included in the options so people who wanna use it to get more performance out of it can use it and the people who wanna play the game how it is leave it @ default. this would give the people what they want, and they are not looking for 3rd party tools who give us the options named above.

13 minutes ago, Synthetiic said:

Still dont know what so bad on using autosprint and removing muzzleflash, Nade- and car explosions.

It gives you a massive advantage over those that do not use such things, it's pretty simple really.

not refering to autosprint though, i dont see a problem with that one.

Edited by YumiSakura

On 9/4/2019 at 3:22 PM, Fortune Runner said:

I can understand why people use the advanced launcher with how the  Engine Upgrade was delayed from bugs needing to be addressed , and how they want to play now.

Especially since it was originally expected somewhere around January and April.

So? If this was any other game youd only have 1 choice, take it or leave it.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:42 AM, CookiePuss said:

Or the advanced launcher... are you even paying attention?

Having a 2nd launcher is whats causing these issues to begin with. There should only be one launcher allowed and thats the basic launcher that is automatically installed with APB. Having a 2nd launcher not developed by G1 and LO gives an extra excuse for ppl to download launchers to cheat. Just deal with it untill everythings fixed its that plain and simple. "Oh gee bad performance" Thats what EVERYONE in APB has to deal with when the games unoptimized its not just a select few. Grow a pair, stop trying to take any advantage possible and deal with it.

6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So? If this was any other game youd only have 1 choice, take it or leave it.

Having a 2nd launcher is whats causing these issues to begin with. There should only be one launcher allowed and thats the basic launcher that is automatically installed with APB. Having a 2nd launcher not developed by G1 and LO gives an extra excuse for ppl to download launchers to cheat. Just deal with it untill everythings fixed its that plain and simple. "Oh gee bad performance" Thats what EVERYONE in APB has to deal with when the games unoptimized its not just a select few. Grow a pair, stop trying to take any advantage possible and deal with it.

What are you even talking about?

The CEO of Little Orbit has stated that they have no problem with players using the advanced launcher. 

So yeah... deal with that I guess. 

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What are you even talking about?

The CEO of Little Orbit has stated that they have no problem with players using the advanced launcher. 

So yeah... deal with that I guess. 

And look at the mess that was brought on by that

14 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

And look at the mess that was brought on by that

No mess at all. The advanced launcher doesn't break any rules, and never has.

It's completely benign. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

No mess at all. The advanced launcher doesn't break any rules, and never has.

It's completely benign. 

So basically allowing the launcher and now the subsequent ban waves due to all the launcher confusion (abuse) isnt a mess? Ok sure.