Sign in to follow this  
Uhtdred

this has to change.

today I faced a r12 bronze and a r9 trainee in SILVER DISTRICT (i'm a gold veteran from 2011, always been), the r9 trainee probably played his first match in APB (he didnt even know how to SPRINT). That trainee finished 1/7 (he killed my gold teammate) and inmediately after mission finished, he became SILVER!!

So he just started the game, after his first match in APB he became silver and now he's going to play against silver/gold and some of them veterans. Don't you think this has to change?

PD: mission was 2 golds against a trainee and a bronze. Probably they didn't know how to call backup.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

r12 bronze and a r9 trainee in SILVER DISTRICT (i'm a gold veteran from 2011, always been)

Ah the APB rainbow of threat - none of y'all were where you were supposed to be. 

Trainee is not a threat level. 

Also you could have gave them advice to move then.

1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

today I faced a r12 bronze and a r9 trainee in SILVER DISTRICT (i'm a gold veteran from 2011, always been), the r9 trainee probably played his first match in APB (he didnt even know how to SPRINT). That trainee finished 1/7 (he killed my gold teammate) and inmediately after mission finished, he became SILVER!!

So he just started the game, after his first match in APB he became silver and now he's going to play against silver/gold and some of them veterans. Don't you think this has to change?

PD: mission was 2 golds against a trainee and a bronze. Probably they didn't know how to call backup.

This cannot change. There's simply not enough people to put them up against right now.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Trainee is not a threat level. 

Also you could have gave them advice to move then.

i always do that..

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Ah the APB rainbow of threat - none of y'all were where you were supposed to be. 

who is in the wrong district? a bronze playing in silver district while bronze district is full. Or a gold playing in silver district while gold is empty?

please, read again what you just said.

42 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

This cannot change. There's simply not enough people to put them up against right now.

that's not true, there's always a bronze district full.

• Thanks 1

why nobody press the stupid T botton ???? 

Phasing will change this, so yeah, we all know it happens from time to time, I'm glad LO finally has a solution and are going to put in the effort to change this issue that's been here since the beginning

at least its better than new players being put in empty districts and quitting because they can't even play at all

Force the Tutorial onto these dense fools so at least they have the basics in!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

who is in the wrong district? a bronze playing in silver district while bronze district is full. Or a gold playing in silver district while gold is empty?

please, read again what you just said.

You are all in the wrong district.

Phasing will fix this as when that happens there will no longer be any "full" or "empty" districts. But I agree some sort of fix could be used to stop Gs and Ts playing together at all. Better no OP than bad OP imo.

7 hours ago, Nitronik said:

not quite true because

5 hours ago, Acornie said:

Phasing will change this, so yeah, we all know it happens from time to time, I'm glad LO finally has a solution and are going to put in the effort to change this issue that's been here since the beginning

28 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

You are all in the wrong district.

Phasing will fix this as when that happens there will no longer be any "full" or "empty" districts. But I agree some sort of fix could be used to stop Gs and Ts playing together at all. Better no OP than bad OP imo.

pretty much this along with any other reworks of matchmaking and threat

Edited by Fortune Runner

Sign in to follow this