Sign in to follow this  
AxeTurboAgresor

What community wants?

Fix the HUD bug so we don't have to reatart the game in order to fix it, it's still not fixed after all these months.

Edited by xHenryman90x
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

there's 3 threads this week on a ban wave we just had...... this week

Okay? So why can't the "ban wave" catch 3 people who have cheated on stream for months? LO are being force-fed with video evidence from the cheaters' POV but refuse to ban them. It doesn't really paint a good picture. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Parthian said:

Okay? So why can't the "ban wave" catch 3 people who have cheated on stream for months? LO are being force-fed with video evidence from the cheaters' POV but refuse to ban them. It doesn't really paint a good picture. 

what one person calls a triggerbot does not mean they are.

some just have a gaming mouse which is not against ToS

so how do you tell which is a triggerbot and which is a gaming mouse?

Little Orbit mentioned recently that they are planning an update with the engine Upgrade that if i understood correctly , should stop  AHK so that neither should work for APB any longer.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

Little Orbit mentioned recently that they are planning an update with the engine Upgrade that if i understood correctly , should stop  AHK so that neither should work for APB any longer.

A gaming mouse? Do you even know what you are talking about?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Parthian said:

A gaming mouse? Do you even know what you are talking about?

do you know what I'm talking about?

Edited to be more clear

Edited by Fortune Runner

11 hours ago, Parthian said:

Would really want cheaters to get banned to start with. Just learned that a french person who shall not be mentioned by name is still not banned despite blatantly triggerbotting on stream for months. The gamer-glove wielding ape disappeared a few months ago but he didn't get banned apparently (at least not a permanent ban). The sad part is that he's not the only one. You get harsher punishments for being toxic than for cheating and at this point it almost feels as if Little Orbit want their game to die. It's pathetic. 

He’s not triggerbotting, it’s just his gamer glove

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

do you?

How can you even mistake a triggerbot for a "gaming mouse"?

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

damn man I cant even feel mad towards you for being an idiot, just feel sad

this particular video does not have the  AHK like other gaming mouse's do but  it ha the accuracy i am referring to

even in the video it was tested and it was refereed to as a mouse that feels like an aimbot because of how accurate the mouse is.

wit how some people have awesome builds do you really think they don't have something like this that also has AHK?

28 minutes ago, Parthian said:

How can you even mistake a triggerbot for a "gaming mouse"?

1 the video.

2. does EAC or any other anti cheat know the difference? do you? watching this it isn't so easy to know.

3 you avoided answering me repeatedly....for shame.

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

this particular video does not have the  AHK like other gaming mouse's do but  it ha the accuracy i am referring to

even in the video it was tested and it was refereed to as a mouse that feels like an aimbot because of how accurate the mouse is.

wit how some people have awesome builds do you really think they don't have something like this that also has AHK?

1 the video.

2. does EAC or any other anti cheat know the difference? do you? watching this it isn't so easy to know.

You are trolling right? You cant be that fucking stupid

Accuracy of a mouse has to do with the sensnor and the surface you use, and TrueMove3 is not the best sensor out there so there is that.
AHK is a open source software where you can do macros, no recoil scripts and triggerbots, I dont remember being able to do triggerbots on other mice software.
second of all SS doesnt come with AHK nor other mice come with AHK cause its not a mice software, Only thing that resembles even closely would be the Bloody software but even there you cant script a triggerbot from 0.
third of all, how a mouse gives you aimbot? it has to do with your own hand and brain, not a fucking mouse
no wonder you are a silver in apb, shame how someone stupid like you are comments such nonsense thinking you are even remotely right

you probably think this is a thing as well right?

absolute of a joke you are

Edited by cheater

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

1 the video.

1. The video tells me nothing and is not even remotely relevant to the discussion. Almost everyone has a gaming mouse but not all people can aim. TrueMove3 Sensor =/= skill. You can give shroud a $5 wireless mouse and he will most likely be able to do better than your average gamer using a mouse with a TrueMove3 sensor. 

2. Do you even know what a triggerbot is? Most people with a functioning brain can clearly tell when someone is triggerbotting and when they are not. 

3. What? 

The fact that you think AHK is a mouse software just goes to show how fucking clueless you are. 

16 hours ago, Salvick said:

last.fm was someting that no one cared when was removed, but I'm quite sure a bunch of us around are wondering why we can't stream our personal music library when we are listening music in our cars and at the Dj turntables in Social District.

imo it was one of the most immersive features the game used to have when I barely started playing tbh.

Reveal hidden contents

In case you wonder what last.fm is/was, it is a music streaming service able to identify the music track you are playing from your personal library and, as long it is licensed music, then the program/site streamed the same track to other players who wouldn't need to have the same track on their library.

It was disabled by G1 at first but probably the service is no longer provided by last.fm itself, not sure though.

That's a little wrong.  The last.fm technology wouldn't play back the same song you had in your library if the other player didn't have it, but it would play back the most similar song the other person had in their library based on genre and the metadata.

David Jones explains it in this video, skip to 6:20 for the last.fm explaination

The game does still tell you exactly what track other players are listening to if you aim at their car though.

What I believe the community really wants, or at least fervent forumers, is nothing to change much so we can have a reason to come here on a daily basis and complain about the same things we did the day before, or just post irrelevant things, randomly. The way things are now, and have been for quite some time keep the Forum active and fun. Which is nice.

I want APB to not be constrained or limited by its DNA in creative aspect (that includes gameplay).

I'd like to see more original type missions created by the new management. Like for example a mission where a team of crims are tasked with robbing a bank that is filled with npcs and the enforcers have to stop them while taking out as few citizens as possible. Citizens taken out by the crims doesn't count against them. The more money the crims steal after the timer is up, the more money they get after the match. The better crim to civilian kill ratio means more pay for the enforcer. Like 8 crims and only 1 civ would give that enforcer a good payday. Thus is why it would not be in the crims best interest to kill civs either, because less civs for the enforcers to avoid means less meat shields for you to use. Plus by taking out all the civs for the enforcer you will just be giving those enforcers a bigger payday after the mission, win or lose.

No I said some types of gaming mouse will come with their own software  so that their buttons can be programmed to auto fire which is what AHK does as well.

With accuracy like that it can appear to be a aimbot and a triggerbot  when buttons are configured , oh but you're the "experts" that are revolutionizing the  anti cheat industry ...oh wait....

you guys can write down the differences on paper well , but you refuse to see the similarities , and why it makes it hard to know the difference when watching someones stream

there's  reasons why videos are not enough proof in itself and this is one of them.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

No I said some types of gaming mouse will come with their own software  so that their buttons can be programmed to auto fire which is what AHK does as well.

With accuracy like that it can appear to be a aimbot and a triggerbot  when buttons are configured , oh but you're the "experts" that are revolutionizing the  anti cheat industry ...oh wait....

you guys can write down the differences on paper well , but you refuse to see the similarities , and why it makes it hard to know the difference when watching someones stream

there's  reasons why videos are not enough proof in itself and this is one of them.

it really just looks like you're vomiting words at this point

Video may or may not be proof enough.

I've seen video that is entirely unconvincing, and I've seen video so blatant even a child could spot the triggerbot. 

Very true CookiePuss some are so blatant that it cant be anything else because the human body has limits that only a machine can do.

By no means am I denying that in case you are wondering.

I tried to make sure It was not implied.

I'm just pointing out one of the reasons why video in itself is not enough , unless of course they openly admit it on stream , or it shows a wall hack then it doesn't show it well enough and is only speculation.

One of the buried posts by MattScott pointed out (paraphrasing right now)  how video would be considered but not enough but  in some cases it could be.

Too many threads on anti hack and others on cheaters so I am having trouble finding MattScott's post on this.

too bad it wasn't his own thread to be stickied it would help explain to people easier then.

Maybe if little Orbit  has free time they will do that to clear up things on this for people.

10 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

That's a little wrong.  The last.fm technology wouldn't play back the same song you had in your library if the other player didn't have it, but it would play back the most similar song the other person had in their library based on genre and the metadata.

David Jones explains it in this video, skip to 6:20 for the last.fm explaination

The game does still tell you exactly what track other players are listening to if you aim at their car though.

Yes it does, if the song in your library is properly licensed last.fm will search for the same song and stream it to the other players if available, only if your song is not available then it would search for a similar song based on metadata of your file, same happens if it is not licensed in your end.

Edit: Since this is from 2010 quite sure last.fm technology got some slight improvements or probably it just got its own library updated through time, it used to work great. Also it is accurate to say it "will not play exactly the same track you have" while what it actually does is playing the same track but in the version available on their library.

Edited by Salvick

14 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Very true CookiePuss some are so blatant that it cant be anything else because the human body has limits that only a machine can do.

By no means am I denying that in case you are wondering.

I tried to make sure It was not implied.

I'm just pointing out one of the reasons why video in itself is not enough , unless of course they openly admit it on stream , or it shows a wall hack then it doesn't show it well enough and is only speculation.

One of the buried posts by MattScott pointed out (paraphrasing right now)  how video would be considered but not enough but  in some cases it could be.

Too many threads on anti hack and others on cheaters so I am having trouble finding MattScott's post on this.

too bad it wasn't his own thread to be stickied it would help explain to people easier then.

Maybe if little Orbit  has free time they will do that to clear up things on this for people.

One of the streaming cheaters being referred to is not only blatantly triggerbotting, but also discussing his triggerbot the entire time because he gets mad every time a red name sets it off (as opposed to a red crosshair). 

He is still streaming. 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

One of the streaming cheaters being referred to is not only blatantly triggerbotting, but also discussing his triggerbot the entire time because he gets mad every time a red name sets it off (as opposed to a red crosshair). 

He is still streaming. 

dont confuse that situation with what I said on reasons why video evidence is not enough in some cases.

People talked about why some videos they sent in did nothing and i pointed out how some may not be enough.

On 8/26/2019 at 3:58 AM, Sadira said:

i want snowparo

Nah you just want cats 😉, ps. Straya m8!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this