Sign in to follow this  
AxeTurboAgresor

What community wants?

I decided to adress some things, that need to be fixed in one way or another. And I belive we all can agree on this topic.

• Map changes (added 27.8 19:13)
  • Hundrets and thousands of mails with consumable items in it
  • RPF Fang annoying range
  • Delete current loggin screen out of the existence so it can never be brought back, and replace it with a new one, or old one.
  • Rebalance shotguns once again, so every shotgun is playable while keepin 2 htk for pump shotguns
  • Fix VOIP (Id like VOIP to work as good as its used to)
  • Engine upgrade
  • Matchmaking (no more 2golds vs 2silvers)

If you have any other ideas that I forgot to mention - bring it on, and I will add it to the list. 

Keep in mind that this needs to be a list of what community rly wants so we help LO understand us, therefore I expect there wont be no big discussion wars over things.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I decided to adress some things, that need to be fixed in one way or another. And I belive we all can agree on this topic.

• Delete current loggin screen out of the existence so it can never be brought back, and replace it with a new one, or old one.
  • Rebalance shotguns once again, so every shotgun is playable while keepin 2 htk for pump shotguns
  • Engine upgrade

If you have any other ideas that I forgot to mention - bring it on, and I will add it to the list. 

Keep in mind that this needs to be a list of what community rly wants so we help LO understand us, therefore I expect there wont be no big discussion wars over things.

everything you've listed has a change in the works, and have been addressed multiple times throughout the past year. 

Edited by claude

13 minutes ago, claude said:

everything you've listed has a change in the works, and have been addressed multiple times throughout the past year. 

It been adressed in chaotic threads where authors added their own controversal points, which made the whole threads confusing. 

Id like to keep this thread clear of controversal points, and I wanted to avoid Matchmaking and EU, becouse it was obvious, so I just mentioned it at the end of this short list.

1 minute ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

It been adressed in chaotic threads where authors added their own controversal points, which made the whole threads confusing. 

I meant by LO themselves, they've commented about these issues, and for some they've commented more than a few times about them.

don't touch my letters

stop trying to ruin the weapon

silver should not feed deaths golds

2 minutes ago, olo said:

don't touch my letters

stop trying to ruin the weapon

silver should not feed deaths golds

I knew exactly that someone will do it.
Here, have a price 🏆

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Matchmaking (no more 2golds vs 2silvers)

Those aren't real golds, the threat system in this game is honestly garbage and tells you nothing.

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/10789-evas-pitch-we-need-seasons-seasonal-rewards/

If they're getting matched up, it's like League of Legend's Silver 1s and Gold 5s playing against each other. The real problem is when APB thinks three Silver 2s = two Diamond 1s...

• Like 2

I want a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six-four impala

• Thanks 1

Good list. You should probably add balancing ARs to the list, so that the ntec isn't the king of all ARs anymore (or just nerf ntec lmao).

i just want this garbage company to fix this shit game

fuck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I want a motorcycle that go faster then 55 mph with the John Wick outfit

10 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

• Engine upgrade

1) If you put in the effort to get those letters, put in some effort to clean it up. That, or shut up. That's such an old topic, you should be ashamed of bringing it up.

2) Git Gud.

3) No one cares. Once LO has done what Matt Scott said they'd do, what is the point of replacing a screen to have it replaced later?

4) Again, Git Gud.

5) Who cares. Try hards are already using outside VOIP, and no one plays as a team anyways.

6) Hurr durr Engine Upgrade. Already addressed 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times.

7) Again, already addressed, and there is nothing you can do about it with the population too low, now. Deal with it.

TL:DR - This type of post is near weekly, and you are bad for posting up yet ANOTHER thread about it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Rebalance shotguns once again, so every shotgun is playable while keepin 2 htk for pump shotguns

in my opinion 3 shots for a kill is better so that people can at least react. but thats only my opinion and i do not know if it is right or not.

Matchmaking (no more 2golds vs 2silvers)

3 gold vs 2silver 1 trainee and cant call backup.....smh

Hundrets and thousands of mails with consumable items in it

hopefully with the engine upgrade they can redo the mailbox to have consumables be auto added to inventory

God damn trolls. I ll dump truck u all out of the skybox and beyond.

This supposed to be a seriouse thread, but it turned into sarcastic ebola storm.

Ah fck it, I deserve it with my reputation 

16 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

Good list. You should probably add balancing ARs to the list, so that the ntec isn't the king of all ARs anymore (or just nerf ntec lmao).

No.

4 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Ah fck it, I deserve it with my reputation 

i don’t think you have a reputation 

On 8/26/2019 at 2:41 AM, Evagelyne said:

Those aren't real golds, the threat system in this game is honestly garbage and tells you nothing.

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/10789-evas-pitch-we-need-seasons-seasonal-rewards/

If they're getting matched up, it's like League of Legend's Silver 1s and Gold 5s playing against each other. The real problem is when APB thinks three Silver 2s = two Diamond 1s...

Probably two Silver 10s vs Two Gold 1s. So it is actually a pretty decent matchup.

@NotZombieBiscuit @Evagelyne

Oh my god guys it was just an example that I sucked out of my toe randomly that happened to match with your knowledge about threats. It doesnt need to be 2golds vs 2silvers. It may also be 2golds vs 1bronze and 1silver without an option to call B. U know what I am talking about.

Motorbikes, Choppers,

Having access to rooftops of buildings, connect buildings around with wood pannels.
This would expand the gameplay area to almost twice. without having to add more map. Also more sniper campspots when you have to cover a street point.

Would really want cheaters to get banned to start with. Just learned that a french person who shall not be mentioned by name is still not banned despite blatantly triggerbotting on stream for months. The gamer-glove wielding ape disappeared a few months ago but he didn't get banned apparently (at least not a permanent ban). The sad part is that he's not the only one. You get harsher punishments for being toxic than for cheating and at this point it almost feels as if Little Orbit want their game to die. It's pathetic. 

last.fm was someting that no one cared when was removed, but I'm quite sure a bunch of us around are wondering why we can't stream our personal music library when we are listening music in our cars and at the Dj turntables in Social District.

imo it was one of the most immersive features the game used to have when I barely started playing tbh.

In case you wonder what last.fm is/was, it is a music streaming service able to identify the music track you are playing from your personal library and, as long it is licensed music, then the program/site streamed the same track to other players who wouldn't need to have the same track on their library.

It was disabled by G1 at first but probably the service is no longer provided by last.fm itself, not sure though.

Edited by Salvick
  • Like 1

That annoying pole in financial that is near the Gresty  Merchant Worksite

how i loathe theeeeeee

1 hour ago, Parthian said:

Would really want cheaters to get banned to start with

there's 3 threads this week on a ban wave we just had...... this week

16 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

in my opinion 3 shots for a kill is better so that people can at least react. but thats only my opinion and i do not know if it is right or not.

3 gold vs 2silver 1 trainee and cant call backup.....smh

hopefully with the engine upgrade they can redo the mailbox to have consumables be auto added to inventory

Google :

You know what players don't like to die from a single shot and hollered .... the situation is the shotgun kill with 1 shot at close range and kills.

I normally here from a shotgun kill. .... to the Fort and the shako, and put a rook in his left eye. He dies with one shot.

Pump shotguns allow you to kill the enemy with a single shot. Shoot very sharply, but the shot should be made at close range. Technique is very similar to the weapons of the same type as ...

Despite the saying in the Wild West, 'God made men, and Mr. Colt made them equal,' the shotgun was very popular with both the bandits and the law. once broke on a meticulous journalist, tormenting him with the question of why in pursuit of bandits he takes a shotgun, growling in response:
- To kill people, you fucking idiot!

calling for help is limited to missions and the competence of the team leader

I have the maximum number of supplies I do not see a bunch of problems: letters-supplies

Fortune Runner spammer , spammer . spammer ...

Edited by olo

On 8/26/2019 at 4:00 PM, olo said:

Google :

You know what players don't like to die from a single shot and hollered .... the situation is the shotgun kill with 1 shot at close range and kills.

I normally here from a shotgun kill. .... to the Fort and the shako, and put a rook in his left eye. He dies with one shot.

Pump shotguns allow you to kill the enemy with a single shot. Shoot very sharply, but the shot should be made at close range. Technique is very similar to the weapons of the same type as ...

Despite the saying in the Wild West, 'God made men, and Mr. Colt made them equal,' the shotgun was very popular with both the bandits and the law. once broke on a meticulous journalist, tormenting him with the question of why in pursuit of bandits he takes a shotgun, growling in response:
- To kill people, you fucking idiot!

calling for help is limited to missions and the competence of the team leader

I have the maximum number of supplies I do not see a bunch of problems: letters-supplies

Fortune Runner spammer 

if you do not agree with me that is fine. i only stated my personal opinion and already stated that i did not know if it was a right opinion or a wrong one.

but calling me a spammer for discussing? the forums are for discussing. and i am discussing. you are  wrong on this part.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this