Sign in to follow this  
Clowbber

OBT and CBT title

I would like to have changed the titles OBT and CBT. These new immigrants (necroves). They played somewhere there at home in they game, from another provider. Long after there was official testing. Add to titles INNOVA or 4GAME.
Thank 😊

p.s. And no. The date in the profile is not the beginning of my playing time.

p.p.s. Thank you for wanting to rid us of the Cyrillic alphabet in nicknames. Take care of clan names too 😍

Edited by Clowbber
  • Thanks 1

CBT and OBT are alredy a shame honestly, bought accounts, cheaters, uhh.. we don't need more *HEY I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME MORE THAN YOU* titles.

Would be more than annoying, and if they ever will come i am sure LO will fix those issues.

Or just "Nekrova Trailblazer". Like when they merged EU1/EU2 they gave out Obeya/Patriot Trailblazer.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Nanometic said:

EU1/EU2

good times.. 

uhhh

did people really drop low enough to demand titles (based on what they think happened, not actually knowing what did) to be changed

Edited by neophobia

9 hours ago, lTheDarkness said:

CBT and OBT are alredy a shame honestly, bought accounts, cheaters, uhh.. we don't need more *HEY I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME MORE THAN YOU* titles.

Would be more than annoying, and if they ever will come i am sure LO will fix those issues.

I dont see them as a shame but again thats just me with my CBT title lol.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, lTheDarkness said:

I definitely dont see them as a shameful title, but more like a warning that I probably don't want to play against them EDIT: though people do tend to pull that "I've played more than you" card when they have that title 😕

Edited by Goldtiger

15 hours ago, Nanometic said:

Or just "Nekrova Trailblazer". Like when they merged EU1/EU2 they gave out Obeya/Patriot Trailblazer.

This. Why change CBT and OBT titles? Just add something for Nekrova players, you don't have to mess with current titles to do that.

Also, why do people who have CBT/OBT titles always feel the urge to proclaim that they own said title?

Edited by crusade

titles OBT and CBT  existed long before the emergence of  INNOVA or 4GAME. 

the proposed is absurd .

• Like 1

Just want to mention I have the CBT Title. That is all. Thanks.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, crusade said:

Also, why do people who have CBT/OBT titles always feel the urge to proclaim that they own said title?

Psst. I have OBT title~

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just want to mention I have the CBT Title. That is all. Thanks.

And I have an authentic pc games magazine article reviewing APB  from 2010 .

(spoilers: pro = big world, fun in group, nice editors   con=no hit zones, repetitive tasks, bad matchmaking, weapon balancing) 64/100

Edited by PHM

2 hours ago, PHM said:

And I have an authentic pc games magazine article reviewing APB  from 2010 .

(spoilers: pro = big world, fun in group, nice editors   con=no hit zones, repetitive tasks, bad matchmaking, weapon balancing) 64/100

I have an RTW CBT account, RTW Retail Box, G1 CBT account, and 4 G1 retail boxes. Come at me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I have an RTW CBT account, RTW Retail Box, G1 CBT account, and 4 G1 retail boxes. Come at me.

^ my thoughts exactly. you vermin are not touching my CBT title i've been running around with for almost a decade. If it bothers you some people have been around before since the release of the game then you can suck it. call me a cheater if you want, that title comes with knowing the districts and guns like the back of my hand. this in itself is a testament to why you don't deserve it, whiny little millennial ill take you on any time so come at me.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2019 at 2:34 AM, lTheDarkness said:

All games give out something to testers as a way of saying thanks for testing out the game. Some get in game items, others get clothing, the titles are what these folks got in APB. If you dont like it then tough, they earned them so let these ppl enjoy them.

Edited by Darkzero3802

hey.. my CBT title is a badge of honor and respect!

Since most cbt/obt got banned years ago for cheating, its only made it that much more coveted.

8 minutes ago, Spore said:

Since most cbt/obt got banned years ago for cheating, its only made it that much more coveted.

except all those accounts are unbanned now

I have seen someone with 4game title but I think it's a clannie title, but haven't seen the "<>" between that 4game title under his name. So simple assumption it might be exist, dunno don't care.

On 8/25/2019 at 5:51 PM, crusade said:

This. Why change CBT and OBT titles? Just add something for Nekrova players, you don't have to mess with current titles to do that.

probably because they got called cheater when they aren't and say it's from their 5 years+ experience...

The CBT/OBT titles were given to us as thanks for helping to test the game before it went live.  I never saw them as shameful or a warning (I have the CBT title and am not that great at the game, really).  However they have existed since before there was a Nekrova server, and there is no reason they should be changed.

(And I'm sure that most cbt/obt just left the game.  The banned are a minority.)

On 8/27/2019 at 1:16 AM, Spore said:

I'd argue the only people who even care about the titles are those who own them. 

Most players either couldn't care less, or don't even know they exist. 

• Like 1

CBT is my most favorite thing ever.

Yet, stuck forever at OBT

Life is cruel

Sign in to follow this