ShaiShai

P5 / N5 system needs to be improved or removed

P5 / N5 system needs to be improved or removed  

52 members have voted

1. 1. improved or remove or keep broken as is err i mean the same.....

• Remove
    • Improve (add a post on how you would improve it)
    • Keep the same (for thoes that think i said Agree with me or Agree with me) (main reason i said improve is becasue the criminal version is broken, but no lets just keep it broken as is)

Imo. Best way to balance it would be to put 5 star on hold until mission ends. Atm it punishes a good player. 

I wish there was more features to make you feel unsafe, and unconfortable, as this was always the main goal of this game.

Promoting taunt thro VOIP on opp players. Death themes. Bounty. Super heavy dump trucks. Consumables - becouse its another the way to outplay people that makes them mad obviously. Blaming threat system continously for you loosing (which is not perfect, but its the best we had, and its not broken either). Guess what, you will never get all equal opps. Jst try harder.

You win if you endure. You win if you make odthers mad. You dont actually need to win a mission to win.

Now u butt hurts want to remove it all. Forum is flooded with ppl with special needs now, becouse they cant handle all this pressure. What the hell happened. 

P/N 5 is staying. You can leave.

4 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

You win if you make odthers mad.

only thing in your post I disagree with , but that's because i don't like being a jerk to people like some do

but then there's  "that kid" who melts down on mic when he cant take what he dishes out.

no winners in that one .....well unless he rage quits then its hillarious

Bounties have always been a thing and are one of the things that make APB unique.

Though it needs improvement to prevent friendlies killing eachother. No other change is required.

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

I would also like to see a change happen to the bounty system, but what that should specifically be I'll leave up to those that make those calls.

~@mayii

I'm happy with the current system . the reports are doing their job