Death_Holy

Support work.

Here the other day, as recently as just the other day just 9 days ago I created a ticket about the fact that donat did not come. never answered. but at the same time the ticket of my friend who created the day before yesterday responded after 4 hours is this generally normal ??? Or is it some kind of ignore? Type I can’t understand, the ticket hangs for 9 days, but they ignore it. So, they answered + 4 hours an all-day ticket + and the question was that it was possible not to answer, but they cannot answer my 9 days. SUPPORT YOU THERE EVERYTHING IS ORDERED, REALLY, ALLO.

This is normal. Your problem is not standard, and most likely the LO team is trying to find a solution to your problem, that's why they do not answer for so long.

32 minutes ago, JonSnowKing said:

This is normal. Your problem is not standard, and most likely the LO team is trying to find a solution to your problem, that's why they do not answer for so long.

Yes, what a normal donut just didn’t come and it’s easier to issue a new currency and buy a new profit

2 minutes ago, Death_Holy said:

Yes, what a normal donut just didn’t come and it’s easier to issue a new currency and buy a new profit

dude what?

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

dude what?

Forgive me. It is difficult to write because I have to use Google translator.

Just now, Death_Holy said:

Forgive me. It is difficult to write because I have to use Google translator.

you literally said something about a donut.

and something about making a new currency to make profit?

can your problem be addressed on the forums or does it require official people behind the scenes?

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

you literally said something about a donut.

and something about making a new currency to make profit?

can your problem be addressed on the forums or does it require official people behind the scenes?

not
I just want to read the moderation and administration so that they know how they work with support

Just now, Death_Holy said:

not
I just want to read the moderation and administration so that they know how they work with support

they already know.

this link below displays what the current support status looks like.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

they already know.

this link below displays what the current support status looks like.

You just understand, I’m kind of offended, I paid money but at the same time there are no weapons and support is silent. I can live on these zhengas in my trance for 1 week

3 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

dude what?

I assume he means донат/donate. It's what russians  refer to the armas. Now and then I get whispers that I'm a noob with donat guns.

From what I understand OP bought something from armas and didn't arrive or the g1c.

5 hours ago, Sayori said:

I assume he means донат/donate. It's what russians  refer to the armas. Now and then I get whispers that I'm a noob with donat guns.

From what I understand OP bought something from armas and didn't arrive or the g1c.

Damn dude, you're a saint. Because of a fucking language barrier, not a damn thing can be understood