2 hours ago, MrChan said:

Let us also not forget that for every erroneous ban wave that needed rolling back*, there's been at least 50 instances of a guilty as fuck cheater hopping up and down on the forums insisting that he got an 'unfair ban' in the hope he might get it overturned if he makes enough noise.

*And I'm fairly sure on most of those they said that only a handful of the bans were known to be problematic or wrong, but they had to roll back all of them to protect the innocent players.

They never said anything about the last ban wave during the BE days besides there were erroneous bans and they were rolling them back, so sure you can say that the majority of them are cheaters, but with only one ban wave actually being rolled back during the time that LO owned this game, and them not making a statement on the number of bans that were or were not mistakes, I don't think it's fair to run around holding up signs calling people cheaters quite yet. Let's just see if a rollback occurs or not instead of going "haha lol pwnd cheater!" this community is so vindictive for no reason.

On 8/23/2019 at 6:56 AM, Ozix said:

good day.
a few hours ago there was a wave of bans.
banned completely random users, even those who did not play with cheats.
please treat us with understanding.
we did Not use cheater programs.

Prove it.

17 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Prove it.

the most delusional statement in the stream . no one will even talk to you . maximum you will receive a vague explanation from the support - you have violated the rules of the end user , your account is banned . no one can prove that he did not use cheats or banned third-party programs .

lol there's really no mods in this thread?

Anarchy! 🤘

2 hours ago, olo said:

the most delusional statement in the stream . no one will even talk to you .

but you talk to Nymphi--DoubleDee....again

2 hours ago, olo said:

maximum you will receive a vague explanation from the support - you have violated the rules of the end user , your account is banned

support does more than that.....

2 hours ago, olo said:

no one can prove that he did not use cheats or banned third-party programs .

feet leave footprints that can be seen.

can prove where i walk or not.

You cheated, you got banned and you will lose your account with everything. Now get lost, effectively.

17 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

support does more than that.....

i’m pretty sure they don’t, at best you might get “using 3rd party tools” as a reason, which still doesn’t really narrow it down if it was actually a false ban

19 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

feet leave footprints that can be seen.

can prove where i walk or not.

this doesnt even really make sense as an analogy but to play along, in this case the ground is asphalt and a heavy rainstorm has passed through - there’s no longer any trace of your footprints, how do you prove where you walked?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i’m pretty sure they don’t, at best you might get “using 3rd party tools” as a reason, which still doesn’t really narrow it down if it was actually a false ban

this doesnt even really make sense as an analogy but to play along, in this case the ground is asphalt and a heavy rainstorm has passed through - there’s no longer any trace of your footprints, how do you prove where you walked?

sure it does....if i gave Little Orbit access.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

.again

you're starting to look like an old Cookie . Cookie smarter than you .

2 minutes ago, olo said:

you're starting to look like an old Cookie . Cookie smarter than you .

never judge a fish by how well it climbs a tree

in the meantime what do you think of the banwave

17 hours ago, olo said:

the most delusional statement in the stream . no one will even talk to you . maximum you will receive a vague explanation from the support - you have violated the rules of the end user , your account is banned . no one can prove that he did not use cheats or banned third-party programs .

Hurr durr... I no use cheats. Believe me!

Sorry, if you got banned, ESPECIALLY now with EAC, the "I no use cheats! I swear!" is such a lame excuse for getting caught.

Wanna know how you truly don't get caught? Don't use cheats.

14 hours ago, Solamente said:

"Using 3rd Party Tools = Cheats.

Also, just because the heavy rainstorm came through, there are still unseen traces of your footsteps. Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there. The people with the proper tools (i.e. Anti-Cheats) do. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

couldn't agree more

plus its much more fun and satisfying to know you're that good rather than being a cheat  to win which feels hallow and empty

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Hurr durr... I no use cheats. Believe me!

Sorry, if you got banned, ESPECIALLY now with EAC, the "I no use cheats! I swear!" is such a lame excuse for getting caught.

"Using 3rd Party Tools = Cheats.

Also, just because the heavy rainstorm came through, there are still unseen traces of your footsteps. Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there. The people with the proper tools (i.e. Anti-Cheats) do. 

prohibitions LO and prohibitions EAC have completely different bases .

You got caught doing something you shouldn't. Boo hoo.