10 hours ago, xatwxes said:

You know what, the funniest thing?  What many players played seriously without illegal programs, and got a lock, you know how insulting it is to lose everything?  And no one will believe it, this can be compared with the fact that a person saw a UFO ... few people believe him, but this is true.  The cruel truth.

In Nevada and Mojave desert there are UFO's regularly.

unknown flying objects aka test planes and rockets

Area 51 is in Nevada and Edwards air force base is in Mojave

5 hours ago, GreedyLemon said:

So now cheaters have been banned and I can play in silver districts? Why are there no any comments from LO? G1 has always shared such news with players...

It has been Little Orbit policy since day 1 to not name and shame.

in doing so the toxicity has decreased by a large amount  on APB and the forums

unless you like pineapple on pizzas right @AsgerLund

5 hours ago, Signarly said:

Cones of Dunshire ftw

settlers of catan best

I got first false positive account suspension in 2013. After I got another false positive account suspension a year ago - I've stopped visiting action districts completely.

If your account wasn't banned yet that's not because you don't use cheats but because you are new - or lucky.

2 hours ago, Letter said:

I got first false positive account suspension in 2013. After I got another false positive account suspension a year ago - I've stopped visiting action districts completely.

If your account wasn't banned yet that's not because you don't use cheats but because you are new - or lucky.

Apparently I was lucky. 😊

been accused of cheating for killing with an opgl , running someone over , shooting someone standing still 10 m away , sniping someone with no cover in the middle of the street , and  more recently for being silver.....yes being silver

plenty of other hackusations but this is the more memorable ones

Not enough, there are still TEAMS of Detheating ppl in Bronze. There was a Sponge Bob Brazilian clan that did this nightly and now the main culprits have changed their name. Don't want to say WHO. Becuz that would be the right thing to do and we cant have that in the land of PC.

yeah we all knwo apb never had chetaers and all bans always were random and false.

no matter through how many anticheats apb will go all anticheats are broken only in APB bannign wrong people.

wonder if we see an influx of rage hackers, ebcause that would proof that quite a lot real cheaters were caught.

Edited by LilyV3

Is there a chance that due to the broken report and the Cyrillic, the wrong people could be banned? I do not protect cheaters, but at the moment, Cyrillic have a lot of problems for both the Citadel and Innova.

1 minute ago, FullHouse said:

Is there a chance that due to the broken report and the Cyrillic, the wrong people could be banned? I do not protect cheaters, but at the moment, Cyrillic have a lot of problems for both the Citadel and Innova.

the only thing i heard is it stopped reports for those names

so no reports could be made on Cyrillic to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

the only thing i heard is it stopped reports for those names

so no reports could be made on Cyrillic to begin with.

Ok, thanks for the answer. Apparently the guys really used cheats. 

3 hours ago, FullHouse said:

players may not identified by their names. They will all have a number (integer) in the database and this is their ID. Name will most likely have little to do with anything especially since their is no way to report people with Russian names in game.

What are you talking about at all ... guys.  Numerous bans lead to the decline of online, but LO apparently does not think about it.  It thanks the players for forgiving them for mistakes.  How can I forgive EAC errors, and then bans by hand LO?

On 8/24/2019 at 8:45 PM, Ozix said:

the problem is that banned just like that.
I did not play with forbidden programs, but I got banned.

temporary ban ? if Yes . what is the time listed on your ban ?

12 hours ago, Havana said:

there are still TEAMS of Detheating ppl in Bronze.

It's necessary to report such griefers and ban them

cxnz5q5dee.jpg

Merged.

5 hours ago, xatwxes said:

Numerous bans lead to the decline of online, but LO apparently does not think about it.  It thanks the players for forgiving them for mistakes.

"I was banned for no reason. I have never played with cheats and if my account will not be unbanned, then I will never play this game again." A month later a person has a new account and he plays legit (for how long?)

Online has now grown and perhaps the company has decided to slightly reduce the number of players in order to reduce the load on the servers 😱 Has anyone been banned on Jericho?

The day I get banned for no reason is the day I will start taking these threads seriously. Until then, boo fucking hoo for you.

17 hours ago, Letter said:

There are facts....

And then there are emotional statements 😁

6 hours ago, xatwxes said:

What are you talking about at all ... guys.  Numerous bans lead to the decline of online, but LO apparently does not think about it.  It thanks the players for forgiving them for mistakes.  How can I forgive EAC errors, and then bans by hand LO?

the decline of online was not bans but cheaters who deserved those bans.

way to go to dodge responsibility and say its everyone else's fault for what cheaters do

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

the decline of online was not bans but cheaters who deserved those bans.

way to go to dodge responsibility and say its everyone else's fault for what cheaters do

It’s ingenious if you are not a cheater - you are still a cheater because you are banned.  And all the same, that you are banned just like that, in general, it's brilliant

• Like 1

Isnt this name and shame

I think it's easy to jump to the conclusion that everyone was cheating, but let us not forget that they rolled back a BE wave when we had BE and the majority of those people were from the eastern European countries. This could be legitimate.

25 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Isnt this name and shame

Technically no because they posted it themselves.

but i also do not know why this thread is still here from the rules.

42 minutes ago, xatwxes said:

It’s ingenious if you are not a cheater - you are still a cheater because you are banned.  And all the same, that you are banned just like that, in general, it's brilliant

If Little Orbit finds that someone cheated then it is normally more than just a /report

In any case , do you know that the forums can not help you? You must contact support. talking here will not help because we can not help you.

Edited by Fortune Runner

26 minutes ago, Similarities said:

I think it's easy to jump to the conclusion that everyone was cheating, but let us not forget that they rolled back a BE wave when we had BE and the majority of those people were from the eastern European countries. This could be legitimate.

Let us also not forget that for every erroneous ban wave that needed rolling back*, there's been at least 50 instances of a guilty as fuck cheater hopping up and down on the forums insisting that he got an 'unfair ban' in the hope he might get it overturned if he makes enough noise.

*And I'm fairly sure on most of those they said that only a handful of the bans were known to be problematic or wrong, but they had to roll back all of them to protect the innocent players.

48 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Russians are not really considered eastern Europeans.

I watched some russian "streamer" yesterday and they were talking about the banwave, having a giggle about one of their people who got caught triggerbotting. My russian sucks so I couldn't catch the entire convo. Also talked about  some guy and whether or not he got banned from FACEIT. But you know..they are not cheating..at all:^)

Interesting Matt saw this topic or not?

I’ll explain the situation with the ban, the ban gave the anti-cheat itself (used only advanced). At first, the status of the account was active, after about 5-6 hours the status changed to blocked.

2 minutes ago, SPAGHETTIboy said:

Interesting Matt saw this topic or not?

I’ll explain the situation with the ban, the ban gave the anti-cheat itself (used only advanced). At first, the status of the account was active, after about 5-6 hours the status changed to blocked.

The ban was given to those who did not even enter the game after the transfer.