if the prohibitions related to the use of cheats and the use of third-party software - I will not protect anyone .

• Like 2

lol just lol.. 

what more can i say.. just lol.. 

SEE YA!

6 hours ago, MrChan said:

Completely random.

Yeah, I'm sure Matt and Co. printed off the names of the entire APB playerbase, stuck 'em all on a wall, threw darts blindfolded at them and then banned whoever they hit.

Don't worry, I'm sure plenty here will believe you though.

To be faaaiiiirrrr. 

Matt could be a sick dart thrower. Good dart throwers can hit targets blind folded by memory. He just looks like someone who would be good at darts.

Rest in RIP cheaters

tenor.gif

Many players were banned, not only the author of this post.  including me

10 bucks says that someone in LO support translated the Russian in district chat, realized the amount of hate/racism/sexism/toxicity in their messages and started banning.

Edited by Nanometic
  • Like 1

I think it’s false bans because my friend got banned on his transferred acc that he didn’t even play because he has much bigger acc on eu that he plays everyday

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 6a6ka_HAPKOMAHKA said:

Even if you look at the player base with innova systems ,you can make sure that the players there did not receive locks for third-party software

What is the point I get banned for cheating given that I have invested money and time ??? What I profit from this ?

I know online translation is pretty rough (and you probably get the best results from deepl if the incoming text is comprehensive), but this just sounds to me like you guys are surprised you get banned for cheating, despite having bought some stuff for real money. Apparently this wasn't the case on Innova, which isn't entirely surprising.

Just now, Revoluzzer said:

I know online translation is pretty rough (and you probably get the best results from deepl if the incoming text is comprehensive), but this just sounds to me like you guys are surprised you get banned for cheating, despite having bought some stuff for real money. Apparently this wasn't the case on Innova, which isn't entirely surprising.

In my experience how an average russian thinks in english he meant that what the point is of cheating when he donated a lot into his acc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lign said:

In my experience how an average russian thinks in english he meant that what the point is of cheating when he donated a lot into his acc

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is how Westerners think. The farther beyond the former iron curtain you go, the more purchasing stuff on Armas is considered a bribe that allows you to cheat.

Just like crossing a border is usually impossible, until you pull out a carton of cigarettes.

Edited by Revoluzzer

If many do not understand where the information about the mass blocking.
Many people complain on the Russian forums that they are banned is completely unfair
many of them didn't actually use cheats. Played on bronze servers, and had maximum 160 rank.
You just worry only for yourself, and can not support other players in this unfair situation.

players there did not receive locks for third-party software

WTF 😅 

Maybe reading the rules of this server before playing would be a good idea.. just saying.

said that many of the Russian who got unjustified ban !

also when using the name in your alphabet, you are blocking the REPORT botton.   (for me that is a sufficient reason for BAN)

13 hours ago, olo said:

if the prohibitions related to the use of cheats and the use of third-party software - I will not protect anyone .

the problem is that banned just like that.
I did not play with forbidden programs, but I got banned.

Judging on what the banned people say, all banwaves in the history of APB have been incorrect. The most amazing part is that their friends seem to believe it every time.

Edited by SilverCrow

11 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Judging on what the banned people say, all banwaves in the history of APB have been incorrect. The most amazing part is that their friends seem to believe it every time.

You know what, the funniest thing?  What many players played seriously without illegal programs, and got a lock, you know how insulting it is to lose everything?  And no one will believe it, this can be compared with the fact that a person saw a UFO ... few people believe him, but this is true.  The cruel truth.

1 minute ago, xatwxes said:

You know what, the funniest thing?  What many players played seriously without illegal programs, and got a lock, you know how insulting it is to lose everything?  And no one will believe it, this can be compared with the fact that a person saw a UFO ... few people believe him, but this is true.  The cruel truth.

I think you made me even less convinced now because I've seen UFOs but never gotten wrongly banned.

2 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

I think you made me even less convinced now because I've seen UFOs but never gotten wrongly banned.

I understand everything, but I only protect, and try to protect those people who are in a serious and difficult situation right now, like I am at the moment.  I'm trying to remove the bad thoughts that all banned cheaters, yes it looks like that - but no ..

3 hours ago, Roxane said:

also when using the name in your alphabet, you are blocking the REPORT botton.   (for me that is a sufficient reason for BAN)

Are you serious now? This is not their problem. They were not given a free rename. Although other  servers were provided.

I myself have a nickname in cyrillic. I don`t play the game yet. In order not to violate the rules of the citadel.

2 hours ago, FullHouse said:

They were not given a free rename.

oh sorry

So now cheaters have been banned and I can play in silver districts? Why are there no any comments from LO? G1 has always shared such news with players...

• Like 1

its a myth to get banned in this game for using a cheat only get a ban if ur a griefer.

1 hour ago, Rat1oNRUs said:

its a myth to get banned in this game for using a cheat only get a ban if ur a griefer.

Players say they were kicked and banned by EasyAntiCheat. For griefing players should be banned manually. I mean - what does the anti-cheat have to do with it 👀

9 hours ago, Lign said:

По моему опыту, как средний русский думает по-английски, он имел в виду, что смысл обманывать, когда он много жертвовал на свой счет.

You're right! That's what I'm trying to say!