good day.
a few hours ago there was a wave of bans.
banned completely random users, even those who did not play with cheats.
please treat us with understanding.
we did Not use cheater programs.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Ozix said:

good day.
a few hours ago there was a wave of bans.
banned completely random users, even those who did not play with cheats.
please treat us with understanding.

lul, get rekt, kid. 🙂

• Like 1

Completely random.

Yeah, I'm sure Matt and Co. printed off the names of the entire APB playerbase, stuck 'em all on a wall, threw darts blindfolded at them and then banned whoever they hit.

Don't worry, I'm sure plenty here will believe you though.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1

How do you right away know a wave of people who got banned? That in itself is fishy 😄

Edited by SilverCrow

4 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

How do you right away know a wave of people who got banned? That in itself is fishy 😄

because they were all using the same detected cheat :^)

how the hell u know if theres massive ban wave?i dont use cheats and none of my friends..so i have no idea when such thing happens 🤨

Thanks for telling the rest of the community I guess?

This just shows to the people that think that L.O. is doing nothing since their announcements and the release of riot, that they are watching from behind the scenes.

Thanks.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ozix said:

Must be some cheated google translation

Support author!Yesterday when upgrading the client, the play button has changed to Error !I fixed the game and the problem remained,friends advised to do a ReBoot and the problem disappeared !Today after work I think to play are included in the district and Hello-you're banned ! What kind of joke is that? Russian-speaking players are actively discussing this problem,if it was a single case-it's one thing,but it's the majority of players !All honest players including me I think are prepared provide logs . . . Blocking is not fair!I will challenge!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 6a6ka_HAPKOMAHKA said:

... but it's the majority of players !

This just in: the migration was to a ban list, not to a server!

"GG EZ" - Matt Scott, 2019

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

Это только в: миграция была в список банов, а не на сервер!

"GG EZ" - Мэтт Скотт, 2019

That's not important at the moment ! Even if you look at the player base with innova systems ,you can make sure that the players there did not receive locks for third-party software

are you saying it's just russian-speaking players that got banned?

18 minutes ago, 6a6ka_HAPKOMAHKA said:

Russian-speaking players are actively discussing this problem,if it was a single case-it's one thing,but it's the majority of players !All honest players including me I think are prepared provide logs . . . Blocking is not fair!I will challenge!

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

Вы говорите, что только русскоязычные игроки были забанены?

I not said that only Russians banned !I said that many of the Russian who got unjustified ban !

Here is what one of our players: Sasha Goosey I have banned three accounts on which I played after the transfer c Innova on Nekrova , that anti-cheat is good. . . .

So, many Russians got "unjustified" bans. Sorry, I read that as many Russian Nekrova players were cheating and got caught (along with some indigenous Citadel players, it seems) after the Citadel transfer. But I'm probably just racist or something.

What's the Russian for "enjoy ban, comrade"?

Edited by MrChan

3 minutes ago, MrChan said:

So, many Russians got "unjustified" bans. Sorry, I read that as many Russian Nekrova players were cheating and got caught (along with some indigenous Citadel players, it seems) after the Citadel transfer. But I'm probably just racist or something.

What's the Russian for "enjoy ban, comrade"?

let's not jump to conclusions. only 2 of the 3 accounts who have posted about being banned seem to be Russian. the other post made by the spaghetti post uses too few words to be able to tell. i think it's around evening time over at theEU time zone. would have to wait and see if anybody else mentions about being "unfairly banned".

2 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Таким образом, многие россияне получили «необоснованные» запреты. Извините, я читал, что многие российские игроки Некрова обманывали и были пойманы (кажется, вместе с некоторыми местными игроками Цитадели) после передачи Цитадели. Но я, наверное, просто расист или что-то в этом роде.

Что за русский значит "наслаждайся баном, товарищ"?

Answer for themselves personally!While I was waiting for the transfer I play on citadel and I have not had a single ban,I settled down on the slot values of the citadel and high grade,after transferring the characters came together and I got ban! What is the point I get banned for cheating given that I have invested money and time ??? What I profit from this ?

Just now, Aeronaut said:

let's not jump to conclusions. only 2 of the 3 accounts who have posted about being banned seem to be Russian. the other post made by the spaghetti post uses too few words to be able to tell. i think it's around evening time over at theEU time zone. would have to wait and see if anybody else mentions about being "unfairly banned".

I was responding to HAPKOMAHKA saying that many Russians got an unfair ban.

I should've quoted him for clarity.

Mass wave ban. Circle jerks of using the same cheats for few years banned and now say to teach other you get banned as well 😮 ?  acting innocent against each other and then making each other think its a false ban wave and then go cry on the forum. 

Go to support forum will do nothing then make you look like a fool.

• Like 1

также получил необоснованный запрет

• Like 1

Stay away from this game, you all bad bois with bad programs, you can't even play without sh*t, disgusting, totally.

They have been cracking down on the toxicity within the community. Aka those who grief, dont play missions as they should and overall give a bad experience to everyone who plays, pending you have been reported within the in game report system. My suggestion is to play right and you wont have to worry about any of this.

20 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

They have been cracking down on the toxicity within the community. Aka those who grief, dont play missions as they should and overall give a bad experience to everyone who plays, pending you have been reported within the in game report system. My suggestion is to play right and you wont have to worry about any of this.

How me player vs a cheters? I are be no player!