TheWalke

WTF is this Macro shit ???

Macros are not something that LO can detect since pretty much all gaming mouse comes with software that you can use to create easy macros. There is nothing the game can do to detect the difference of holding a button and clicking it manually.  I'll give you a tip, if you can't beat them, join them. 

Edited by Basih
  • Like 2

I don't know how to use a Ntec everyone must be using a macro... 🤔

On 8/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, Aeronaut said:

you have to find the right interval to fire your ntec to be able to reach maximum RoF without losing too much accuracy.

tap firing helps a lot.

edit: today i learned tap firing offends people.

i mean, to be fair, people HAVE set macros to the optimal ntec tap fire rate before... You can sometimes see it ingame, they'll seem to have two modes of firing, this tapfire and full auto, there wont be burst firing. They'll be tapfiring at perfect rate, you get near them and their firing speeds up as they switch it off lel

Merged.

On 8/25/2019 at 9:00 AM, Havana said:

I am probably wrong here, but I have been playing around with some shit and its very interesting.

Before anything, can u get banned for macros?

I mean I  have seen all this crap a million times before and its always a no Benefit type of deal , or so it it stated.

I play on both Bronze and Silver equally, and I have to say. Bronze is actually tougher in the long run than Silver.

Yea, I know BS, but the majority of Silvers and low rank Golds aren' t really all that good.

By and large its about 50 50.

Some missions are a serious patootie stomp , but others are really clueless Golds or High Silvers .

Too be honest I find better matches in Bronze. There are MORE 255 Sivers in Bronze that play a myriad of diff weapon combos.

It's actually MORE FUN! 

WHY! THe hardcore Golds ONLY seem to want to use NTEC and OBeya longer range type weapons. It gets very boring.

DOn't Beleive me? THen WHY does Jericho Silver Pop only play on Silver WaterFRONT!???

A few thhings that are obviously apparent. Ntec and Especially Ntec 7 Ursus are just way too strong!

I have no problem playing on either District but< I dunno its just weird.

There are waaay more better Silvers on Bronze than Silver server.

DONT SHoot the messenger, I am SIMPLY just stating my own personal observation.

With that being said.  It really seems like whoever have mastered the FBW in Bronze and Silver has a Major advantage.

I made a EXREMELy unpopular post on this before.

And, I do not see any change. I continue to work on the elusive FBW uber FIRE RATE.

fOR YEARS, YES YEARS, i HAVE tried many combinations and practiced.

All the forum gurus Have said it doesnt matter on Macros or whatever.

I have tried ALL and everything many times over. 

And I have to say, maybe not soo much a macro, But depending on your mouse hardware and software it is definitely a advantage. But, it does take some getting used to

I played around with my settings. ANd I can now, If I choose to, can fire the FBW fairly fast and consistently.

Its still very awkawrd, and I end up messing up more than usual in the short term.

But, depending on the weapon combo its No doubt way MORE consistent  than  for those of us that dont't have the perfect rhythm speed combo going for us.

I would like this to be a productive dialogue, but from my past experience I know it just cant be done.

THere is no better aternative than mastering the FBW fire rate. But, to say there is no other solution is wrong.

macros were against the TOS last i checked so yes

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

i mean, to be fair, people HAVE set macros to the optimal ntec tap fire rate before... You can sometimes see it ingame, they'll seem to have two modes of firing, this tapfire and full auto, there wont be burst firing. They'll be tapfiring at perfect rate, you get near them and their firing speeds up as they switch it off lel

Unless they are using a program which reads APB to tell when they fire, no one is successfully using a macro with an optimal firing rate.  There is too much latency.

I am all for people using rapid fire macro's, even at my lowish skill level people who use macro's are not a threat compared to people who properly learn to aim and tap fire weapons.

Edited by illgot

17 hours ago, illgot said:

Unless they are using a program which reads APB to tell when they fire, no one is successfully using a macro with an optimal firing rate.  There is too much latency.

I am all for people using rapid fire macro's, even at my lowish skill level people who use macro's are not a threat compared to people who properly learn to aim and tap fire weapons.

doesn't matter, its still minor even with the latency.

Yes, i know, you've consistently stated you're okay with people breaking the game's TOS and rules on macros because you dont see them as a threat.

25 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

doesn't matter, its still minor even with the latency.

Yes, i know, you've consistently stated you're okay with people breaking the game's TOS and rules on macros because you dont see them as a threat.

when TTK is 0.65 on some weapons, a delay of 0.1 can easily happen between your hardware-computer-internet-game servers.

That 0.1 will throw off any "perfectly timed" ROF.  What you are left with is either keeping the "perfectly timed" macro which will skip shots or use a blind rapid fire macro which will fire 2-3 times the ROF of any weapon to compensate for latency.  In this case your bloom will grow wildly out of control in less than half a second.

This is the reason I love seeing people use macros.  Their skill level is low and they miss a lot of their shots extending their TTK more than a few seconds.

Edited by illgot

13 minutes ago, illgot said:

when TTK is 0.65 on some weapons, a delay of 0.1 can easily happen between your hardware-computer-internet-game servers.

That 0.1 will throw off any "perfectly timed" ROF.  What you are left with is either keeping the "perfectly timed" macro which will skip shots or use a blind rapid fire macro which will fire 2-3 times the ROF of any weapon to compensate for latency.  In this case your bloom will grow wildly out of control in less than half a second.

This is the reason I love seeing people use macros.  Their skill level is low and they miss a lot of their shots extending their TTK more than a few seconds.

Not everyone has poorly scripted macros, just sayin, and latency increases ttk not reduces it so they won't "skip shots" depending on weapon and macro rate settings. At least you face the poorly scripted ones, it's a much bigger pain to face people with well scripted ones who know how to use em.

39 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Not everyone has poorly scripted macros, just sayin, and latency increases ttk not reduces it so they won't "skip shots" depending on weapon and macro rate settings. At least you face the poorly scripted ones, it's a much bigger pain to face people with well scripted ones who know how to use em.

simple rapid fire macros skip shots because not all shots register between your computer and the servers.  Not because your macro program (in my case Razer and Logitech) failed to trigger.

programs which hook into APB and automatically execute scripts based on parameters it reads off APB are not the same as simple rapid fire macros.

Edited by illgot

i think many people mistaken lag for a macro, this game has a serious problem where enemy shots dont get transmitted from server to client till a few of them pile up and all of them get sent to client, making it look like you got instakilled in 2-3 shots.

9 hours ago, supermariobrothe said:

i think many people mistaken lag for a macro, this game has a serious problem where enemy shots dont get transmitted from server to client till a few of them pile up and all of them get sent to client, making it look like you got instakilled in 2-3 shots.

the only time this "happens" is when facing shotguns, or at least, that's how it used to be like.

19 hours ago, illgot said:

simple rapid fire macros skip shots because not all shots register between your computer and the servers.  Not because your macro program (in my case Razer and Logitech) failed to trigger.

programs which hook into APB and automatically execute scripts based on parameters it reads off APB are not the same as simple rapid fire macros.

i mean, someone did do a test and found that firing within like 75 to 150ms caused ghost shots, so that's probably part of that reason.