TheWalke

WTF is this Macro shit ???

Why TF won´t you ban people who uses Macros like serious...... i see so many guys who play for example the ntec and they´re shooting fast af without loosing accuracy or having any mods like cooling jacket or other stuff.

I tried the Ntec too but having way more less fire rate even equiped with CJ3.... and loosing accuracy as hell after like 3-4 Shots. So why are you allowing Macros ? And you can´t tell me that they´re just good.... cuz you can see macros very easy in this Game. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

you have to find the right interval to fire your ntec to be able to reach maximum RoF without losing too much accuracy.

tap firing helps a lot.

edit: today i learned tap firing offends people.

Edited by Aeronaut
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, TheWalke said:

Why TF won´t you ban people who uses Macros like serious...... i see so many guys who play for example the ntec and they´re shooting fast af without loosing accuracy or having any mods like cooling jacket or other stuff.

I tried the Ntec too but having way more less fire rate even equiped with CJ3.... and loosing accuracy as hell after like 3-4 Shots. So why are you allowing Macros ? And you can´t tell me that they´re just good.... cuz you can see macros very easy in this Game. 

Macros cannot change a weapon's max rate of fire, or bloom, or accuracy.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TheWalke said:

for example the ntec and they´re shooting fast af without loosing accuracy or having any mods like cooling jacket or other stuff.

That's the N-TEC for you. Easy to learn and very rewarding.

Equip one, shoot a wall until you found the perfect fire rate, repeat a couple times till it's muscle memory, done.

You could macro it but it wouldn't be worth it at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I know you don't want to hear it but using a macro on an Ntec is highly beneficial according to some people. Holding the trigger or tapping with macro mimicking max fire rate does magic to recoil. In other words, it's a bit more accurate.

Edited by Spy
  • Like 3

I hope they find a way to ban macro users . they are filling the game lately .

• Like 2

Dislike OP's post as much as you like but there at least used to be a little trick you could do with a macro where it didn't seem to matter how much the ntec bloomed as long as the center of the crosshair was on target, you would still hit as if there was no bloom. Dunno if it still works. That's all I'll say. I know it's not a good thing to say because it makes people paranoid, but it's true. So yeah.

Edited by SilverCrow

2 hours ago, Spy said:

I know you don't want to hear it but using a macro on an Ntec is highly beneficial according to some people. Holding the trigger or tapping with macro mimicking max fire rate does magic to recoil. In other words, it's a bit more accurate.

You can make a macro for recoil, yes. 

That's why I didn't list it. 

Though how you would tell the difference between a macro user and someone who has used an ntec for more than 10 minutes is beyond me. (Unless maybe they are streaming their macro use)

Edited by CookiePuss

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

you're very much mistaken .

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

(Unless maybe they are streaming their macro use)

are you trying to talk about the command line ?

Just now, olo said:

you're very much mistaken .

i don't think he is

a macro can give you optimal rof/boom/accuracy within the boundaries of whatever gun's stats

• you can't "macro" a carbine (for example) to shoot faster than once every 150ms
  • but you can program a macro to shoot once every 150ms (give or take for latency) and achieve maximum rof

or you could just spend like 40 minutes of playtime learning how to click, in general that's going to give a player far more flexibility than a macro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

But a controled tap fire that is macroed yes. It also somehow fixes ntec shitty hit reg.

And you are spct... i see why this game is getting shittier and shittier.

• Thanks 4

Just now, PgawExSquad said:

But a controled tap fire that is macroed yes. It also somehow fixes ntec shitty hit reg.

And you are spct... i see why this game is getting shittier and shittier.

Both incorrect and rude. 

Double whammy. 

8 hours ago, TheWalke said:

i see so many guys who play for example the ntec and they´re shooting fast af without loosing accuracy or having any mods like cooling jacket or other stuff.

That's just the ntec lol, it has nothing to do with the player, which is exactly why it needs a nerf.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, PgawExSquad said:

It also somehow fixes ntec shitty hit reg.

but if you want we can pretend that somehow repeated automatic mouse clicks are magically better than repeated manual mouse clicks

22 minutes ago, Solamente said:

but if you want we can pretend that somehow repeated automatic mouse clicks are magically better than repeated manual mouse clicks

They do.

Its also more comfortable to do one action than 2, if you get my point...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PgawExSquad said:

They do.

Its also more comfortable to do one action than 2, if you get my point...

they dont

its more comfortable until you have to react to more than a single scenario

tbh idk why im arguing with a guy who thinks shoulder swapping is an exploit

Why are there still people who think that macros can somehow affect weapon spread (which is completely server side and cannot be hacked whatsoever)?

It has nothing to do with macros, it's just better players who control their firerate well enough to shoot and kill relatively quickly while retaining decent/good accuracy.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

How to tel the difference between a gaming mouse and a macro script

a simple rapid fire macro does nothing but fire the weapon as fast as possible.  You can set the macro to fire in perfectly timed intervals specific for that weapon, but that won't work.  The input delay between the computer and servers basically makes a perfect rate of fire impossible to achieve.  You end up skipping one or two shots.

You can fire as fast as the weapon allows, but in APB that will basically max out the bloom to the point you aren't going to hit much.  A rapid fire macro can help, but your skill level will be extremely limited and the only thing you will be saving is finger strain 🙂

If you want to become good at APB you will learn to click when over your opponent and your cross hairs turn red (since most of the weapons are hitscan).

A script can do the same thing as a simple rapid fire macro, but a script can do a lot more.  A script written in say AutoHotKey can detect changes in the mouse colour to automatically fire for you like a triggerbot.  You can also script it so that the cursor returns to a specific location.  This could be used to automatically return the crosshairs to their original position in predictable guns like the HVR where the recoil (was?) always the same.  So you fire the gun and the script returns the crosshairs back where you had the weapon.

Hardware (gaming mouse) generally only uses simple macros that do not interact with specific programs though you can supposedly write more complex scripts if you know how, but it's not part of the basic software.

How to tell the difference?

Macro's don't help people win.  People that rely on macro's have a very limit skill level and won't be much better than the average silver.  A script user will have near 100% accuracy as what they are using is basically a triggerbot.

Edited by illgot
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, illgot said:

~ Detailed answer ~

Good.

Now for someone to answer ; how to not ban a gaming mouse but ban a macro script user ?

OP said they aren't being banned so that's why I asked these two questions so that OP can see what and why things happen the way they do  easier.

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Good.

Now for someone to answer ; how to not ban a gaming mouse but ban a macro script user ?

OP said they aren't being banned so that's why I asked these two questions so that OP can see what and why things happen the way they do  easier.

trigger bots are being banned when caught, basic macro's never reach the level of accuracy that a triggerbot user has so there is no need to worry about being banned if you are using a rapid fire macro.

There was a rash of people saying "I got banned for my rapid fire macro" when  Frost went live, but really they were cheaters being caught by Frost which used player statistics to weed out cheaters.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

but still how to not ban a gaming mouse but ban a macro script user

OP needs to know.

a simple rapid fire macro won't improve your aim.  You will still aim like a potato.

A script user is basically using a trigger bot and will have nearly 100% accuracy.  Anti-cheat engines should be able to tell the difference between someone with 60% accuracy and someone with 99% accuracy.

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Both incorrect and rude. 

Double whammy. 

you wanna be a SPCT? watch this and you see how you can edit firerate with a macro to make the gun more accurate. still have to aim tho and by just Holding down a key, you will never improve your skills in aiming by compensating recoil and tapfiring. I know ist not APB but it's basically the same and you can do that for any game.

still that is an unfair Advantage over other Players. When somone has very good aim and uses this, he will nail it. So i think that should be bannable, also like fastfire macro. or at least it should be blocked by some program detecting third Party Software. like it was on 4game.RU with FrostSecurity