Defibrillator

Interesting thing happened/lesson learnt because of APB.

Some years ago, i saw a forum post, that 2 players got to know each other cuz of APB, dated for a few years/months and got married. There were pics of the ceremony posted on the forums as well.

I just had a sudden thought about it today. Anything like this happen to you ? Or did you learn some lesson cuz of APB?

P.S: could someone dig that old post? Cuz i couldnt find that. @CookiePuss could u pls dig that for me dude?

• Like 1

Was it the one with the slav squatting wedding pics?

34 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Some years ago, i saw a forum post, that 2 players got to know each other cuz of APB, dated for a few years/months and got married. There were pics of the ceremony posted on the forums as well.

i remember that post too Lol that was like 2 years ago or so.

Hes talking about Larky and his wife from ac3s. Nikolai and Tanto was there.

I met my bf in APB almost six years ago, got married this year. Good stuffs.

Edited by Ohshii
  • Like 1

Similar yeah. Met gf 2 years ago on a mobile game called idle poring. Moving in with her next month. People knock on long distance because it ain't the norm. 

2 hours ago, Ohshii said:

Hes talking about Larky and his wife from ac3s. Nikolai and Tanto was there.

I met my bf in APB almost six years ago, got married this year. Good stuffs.

You meant Tanto and Sarulen right? Lmao they were the ones that got married. 

Oh, I thought it was Larky that got married I knew it was one of them that married Sarulen sorry lol I knew Larky and Tanto when they was teenagers so it's been awhile lol

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If anyone can find it, its the prince of Belgium himself, @Kevkof.

(I tried, but no luck)

It would seem like both Ohshii and Signarly beat me to the names (not that I remembered them), wasn't able to find any posts about it since the old forums seem to be getting more and more difficult to find stuff on

Okay I am curious too , but for a different reason.

I want to find out if they did that tradition to save the wedding cake top to eat a year later like some do , and if it was nasty tasting or not if they did.

Cause a 1 year old cake top isn't going to taste good normally...

That moment when you realise the majority of people you've dated in your life you met on APB.

Fuck.

I also known my girlfriend thanks to apb but not alredy married sadly, we're not ready yet for something like this.

I know of multiple couples who moved in together (from different countries) after they met on APB. It is good stuff.

I've learned that it's better to group up with guys, at least they wont fall in love for you after a few games..jesus christ i had weird experiences

Edited by Lato